Road tragedy takes a deadly flip: Young Thai man’s life ends in wreckage as vehicle veers off course

snoop1130

รถคว่ำ-2.jpg

The life of a 25 year old man tragically ended after his vehicle veered off the road before flipping over and leaving him trapped in the wreckage in northern Thailand. This fatal accident took place on the Lamphang-Den Chai road, in the Mae Tha district of Lampang province.

Emergency services and rescue teams, including police from Mae Tha Police Station, Mae Tha Rescue Association, and Amarin Rescue Association, immediately rushed to the scene at kilometre marker 441 upon receiving the report today.

Pathit was driving a Mazda 2 car with the licence plate กง5044 Prae. The vehicle was found in an overturned position, with its wheels facing skyward and lying in the middle of the road. Scattered blood stains were visible on the road surface. Pathit’s lifeless body was discovered in the driver’s seat, ensnared in the wreck. The rescue teams swiftly used cutting tools to retrieve his body from the wreckage and transported it to the morgue at Lampang Hospital for autopsy, reported KhaoSod.

By Nattapong Westwood

Caption: Picture courtesy of ลำปางโพสต์ - Lampang Post ข่าวลำปาง Facebook

#news

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/road-deaths/tragic-ending-for-young-thai-man-in-lamphang-road-accident-sleepy-driving-suspected-as-cause

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-06-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why do they give the license plate number in these reports? It has nothing at all to do with the accident, has no bearing on it. Completely pointless. Weird. 

Maybe that car will come back into the used market later as refurbished, with the license plate I know I better not buy that car.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why do they give the license plate number in these reports? It has nothing at all to do with the accident, has no bearing on it. Completely pointless. Weird. 

some need it to use or not use for the lottery numbers  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The Thai readership of the original report expect such details with which to influence their lottery selections.

5 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Note, to not to use these numbers in the lottery.....

Edited by Bazerino

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The life of a 25 year old man tragically ended after his vehicle veered off the road before flipping over and leaving him trapped in the wreckage in northern Thailand. This fatal accident took place on the Lamphang-Den Chai road, in the Mae Tha district of Lampang province.

Sorry I'm ranting right now so forgive me, but does any else feel like good riddance to another reckless driver? Yeah he killed himself this time but what were the odds he could have taken out another innocent person in the process? I'm assuming he was being reckless because you see this selfish behavior every day, all day. Personally when I see these wrecked cars I also think good riddance but I'm just cynical I guess. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

Sorry I'm ranting right now so forgive me, but does any else feel like good riddance to another reckless driver? Yeah he killed himself this time but what were the odds he could have taken out another innocent person in the process? I'm assuming he was being reckless because you see this selfish behavior every day, all day. Personally when I see these wrecked cars I also think good riddance but I'm just cynical I guess. 

A little harsh I would say, for all you know he was a good considerate driver who unfortunately fell to sleep while driving, it can and does happen to many, sometimes by being stupid and sometimes by bad luck. 

How do you know he was being reckless, were you there to witness the event.

So to forgive you for such a stupid comment even if it is only a rant - sorry not me, however, maybe some other heartless person may agree with you. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

How do you know he was being reckless, were you there to witness the event.

So to forgive you for such a stupid comment even if it is only a rant - sorry not me, however, maybe some other heartless person may agree with you. 

I know but I see these people literally everyday, all day. Maybe it's not him but there's a good chance. 

You have compassion for him but what about the other reckless people who do crash and get other people hurt and killed? Some of the crashes are from reckless drivers are they not, or are you saying reckless drivers never crash? Think about that.

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

In America, it is common for dealers to buy wrecked cars, repair them, and sell them as as "used." The buyer doesn't know that the car was wrecked.

just a little buff work and it will be fine.