Help with TM 30 please

Hi, am trying to complete the online TM 30 form to show residence at a new address. Near the bottom of the form there is a box  'Register at the agency'. To what does this refer? I am in Bangkok if that helps.....any assistance would be much appreciated!

Hi, I did PM you a comprehensive Guideline on how to register an address on the IO TM 30 website and notify Immigration of any foreigners (including yourself) staying at - or returning to - that address by issuing on an on-line TM-30 notification. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Hi, I did PM you a comprehensive Guideline on how to register an address on the IO TM 30 website and notify Immigration of any foreigners (including yourself) staying at - or returning to - that address by issuing on an on-line TM-30 notification. 

Can you please PM me the same or publish it here? Thanks! 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

@Red Phoenix Please PM me the TM 30 roadmap. ????

4 hours ago, 0james0 said:

Red Phoenix Please PM me the TM 30 roadmap as well, thank you much

2 hours ago, Bangkokney299 said:

@Red Phoenix Please PM me the TM 30 roadmap. ????

As this is my first post on here (or the first that I remember, anyway!), I hope this message reaches you.

Thank you in advance.

@gamb00ler @0james0 @Bangkokney299 - TM-30 guideline sent as requested by PM, you are welcome.

Edited by Red Phoenix

9 hours ago, OJAS said:

You chaps certainly seem to believe in the "moaning minnie" approach to expressing your gratitude to @Red Phoenix for his efforts, don't you?????????☹️Is asking him by PM to send you his note really that much of a big deal? Even if he were to post his note on the open forum it would probably soon get lost in all the subsequent noise on here! And heaven help anyone relying on the Search function to try and track it down!????

I do my best to post the info for whatever subject, it helps others take it onboard for perhaps their future......????

Cloak & dagger stuff gets us nowhere, if a problem posting info it would help if the member said why in the first place.........☺️

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1