Biden slammed after report reveals number of grandchildren his aides instructed to say publicly: 'Monsters'

Social Media

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Do you think even one vote will be changed by this fake outrage manufactured garbage?

No. But the truth will hurt a bit.

Like father, like son - unwilling to assume certain responsibilities.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Can you point to where the NYT report says 'Monsters' or 'damning'?

"Shortly after the New York Times piece was published, conservatives online said the story was 'sad' and 'gross' — with one person even slamming the Bidens as 'monsters.'

'These people are monsters,' CNN commentator Scott Jennings tweeted."

https://mol.im/a/12256777 

You're welcome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yet,  Ezekiel 18/20 says  'Neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son'.

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

What don't you understand about the gravity of the situation? As Hanugama pointed out, it's all about the "government cheese", that apparently poor little Navy's mother forced her to eat while getting $20,000 per month in child support payments.

Not sure if you understand that:

1. President Biden is not the father of this child. If your daughter in law does something bad are you responsible? 

2. His son is not a staff member of the White House so uninvolved in politics, even though desperate people are trying to link them

3. The word Monster appears in the headline but not in the story so it is obviously a slur intending to say the father is responsible for a son over the age of 21.

• Like 2

image.png.b305963ebc4d7874a0685adbd2d6e831.png

Does it really have to be explained to you that  the word "Monsters" nowhere appeared in the New York Times article and that the evidence,( if what you provided to support that claim can be dignified with that word,) is utterly irrelevant?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"Shortly after the New York Times piece was published, conservatives online said the story was 'sad' and 'gross' — with one person even slamming the Bidens as 'monsters.'

You're welcome.

Your link is to a source as questionable as the OP.

The only people saying 'Monsters' are Republicans including Scott Jennings who is the token conservative antagonist on CNN, only there to provide a 'balance' of opinions.

Can 'you' point to where the NYT report says 'Monsters' or 'damning'?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

image.png.b305963ebc4d7874a0685adbd2d6e831.png

Does it really have to be explained to you that  the word "Monsters" nowhere appeared in the New York Times article and that the evidence,( if what you provided to support that claim can be dignified with that word,) is utterly irrelevant?

I'm thinking it is relevant. The thread title gives a strong hint to what is relevant discussion material on the particular thread. Biden being described as a "monster" is v relevant, while bizarro rants about trump perhaps less so?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I'm thinking it is relevant. The thread title gives a strong hint to what is relevant discussion material on the particular thread. Biden being described as a "monster" is v relevant, while bizarro rants about trump perhaps less so?

But you defended the claim that 'Monster" appears in the NY Times article. Did it? And tell me, what are the qualifications of the person who called Biden a monster that establish that we should take their evaluation seriously? I'm sure you wouldn't cite a partisan source as being significant so who exactly is this fair-minded individual please tell us more about? Please tell us more about them.

• Thumbs Up 2

Biden’s relationships within his own family are a personal matter for him and his family.

It’s a low bar to set but just so long as he doesn’t start wielding the power of the Presidency to forcibly remove other people’s children from their parents and throw other people’s kids in cages.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, placeholder said:

I forgot to ask you...what kind of government cheese was she eating? Given that her child support payments were $20,000 per month, I imagine her mother could afford to feed her genuine French Roquefort. How could the government compete with that?

Nothing wrong with govt cheese, we ate quite a bit in the 60s & 70s.  Lots of grilled cheese sandwiches ????

• Love It 1

4 hours ago, nauseus said:

But whose truth?

You are making the assumption with no real knowledge or facts.

Edited by billd766
corrected some bad spelling

6 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Here we go again!

"But Trump....."  the battle cry of the man with no cogent response.   

Oh I donno,trump is campaigning for the presidency as is the incumbent president this article is an obvious attempt to smear Joe Biden and benefit trump,a really spurious cheep shot I might add.I’ve read the entire thread you claim to not be a trump supporter excuse me if I take that with a grain of salt 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

You're welcome.

What was she tweeting?

Her personal opinion or the CNN story?

I would think that as it was a tweet it was her personal opinion which of course she is entitled to, though not everybody will agree with her.

3 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Yet,  Ezekiel 18/20 says  'Neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son'.

Whereas from John 5:19:

So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise.

• Love It 1

24 minutes ago, billd766 said:

But whose truth?

You are making the assumption with no real knowledge or facts.

Last para from wonderful CNN:

"In court filings in April, Roberts said Hunter Biden “has never seen or contacted” his four-year-old daughter and that President Biden and first lady Jill Biden “remain estranged” from their grandchild."

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/29/politics/hunter-biden-lunden-roberts-arkansas-child-support-case/index.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Biden’s relationships within his own family are a personal matter for him and his family.

It’s a low bar to set but just so long as he doesn’t start wielding the power of the Presidency to forcibly remove other people’s children from their parents and throw other people’s kids in cages.

They were Baracks cages. Nice try, but so many own goals so far in this thread where we avoid the thread topic Biden, and obsess over factually devoid tropes of Trump. Business as usual IOW

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SunnyinBangrak said:

They were Baracks cages. Nice try, but so many own goals so far in this thread where we avoid the thread topic Biden, and obsess over factually devoid tropes of Trump. Business as usual IOW

Did Obama put kids in them? Did he forcibly separate those kids permanently from their parents?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Purdey said:

Not sure if you understand that:

1. President Biden is not the father of this child. If your daughter in law does something bad are you responsible? 

2. His son is not a staff member of the White House so uninvolved in politics, even though desperate people are trying to link them

3. The word Monster appears in the headline but not in the story so it is obviously a slur intending to say the father is responsible for a son over the age of 21.

Not sure if you understand this:

The Bidens are supposed to be the first family - not from the bottom of the barrel. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Not sure if you understand this:

The Bidens are supposed to be the first family - not from the bottom of the barrel. 

How so?bottom of the barrel?really?seriously?i can’t go on id get in trouble with the moderators 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

36 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Did I even mention Trump?

No I did not.

Posts and replies trolling about Trump and Trumpsters have been removed as this topic is about:

Biden slammed after report reveals number of grandchildren his aides instructed to say publicly: 'Monsters'

Edited by metisdead

59 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Last para from wonderful CNN:

"In court filings in April, Roberts said Hunter Biden “has never seen or contacted” his four-year-old daughter and that President Biden and first lady Jill Biden “remain estranged” from their grandchild."

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/29/politics/hunter-biden-lunden-roberts-arkansas-child-support-case/index.html

But you still have no real knowledge or facts, only a report from CNN.

Who did they interview and what questions did they ask?