You’ll never eat seafood sticks again after seeing these pictures

ezzra

2 minutes ago, FriendlyFarang said:

Actually this looks exactly how I imagined it, no surprise.

What did you think how these are made?

Sugar and spice, and everything nice! With a sprinkle of love and good wishes for all. ????????????

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, steven100 said:

While CP owners are making millions of baht every single day,  the cash meter never stops ticking over. 

Shame on CP for wanting their businesses to make coin !!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Shame on CP for wanting their businesses to make coin !!

Shame on CP for monopolizing the market ..... oh '  and i'm sure they would have never given out any political gifts now would they.   my ar_se they didn't.   

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Shame on CP for monopolizing the market ..... oh '  and i'm sure they would have never given out any political gifts now would they.   my ar_se they didn't.   

Not sure what your ar se has to do with it but I fail to see in my post you qouted anything to do with political gifts.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, steven100 said:

It's the same in the US with Meta, Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Disney, Walmart et al. Fund the right party and do what you want. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Not sure what your ar se has to do with it but I fail to see in my post you qouted anything to do with political gifts.

just saying,  and yes they have every right to make a profit,  but they don't have a right to monopolize the market as they have done.  The general public / consumer don't have much choice apart from using the 7-11,  and yes there is one every 100m .....   haha ....    But that's another story ... 

The only good that comes out of 7-11 is the fact they employ 170,000  Thais.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It's the same in the US with Meta, Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Disney, Walmart et al. Fund the right party and do what you want. 

yes agree .... it is similar but not as big,  the disparity here is far greater than those you mentioned in the US with 7-11 Thailand having 11,983 shops  .....    

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

I have never eaten crabstick as some 40 years ago I was told by a pro-fisherman exactly how they were made.  He also warned against the likes of Norwegian farmed salmon, long before the Norwegian Gov't. even admitted to any problem.

As mentioned above, the same applies to factory-made sausage like frankfurters.  Butcher-quality smallgoods are usually fine, if you can find an old-style butcher shop.

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Real crab/lobster meat?

At the price it's sold, does anyone expect crab & lobster to be in it.   As stated, about how I thought made, though I've seen the process before.

Tasty damn sticks.  Flavored/spiced up white fish, and best use for it.   

I know how they make scrapple (make my own now), and Slim Jims, still eat those, along with sausages.

Moderation, well, not scrapple, since I make my own, much better, and wouldn't buy again, aside from big corp. screwed up the recipe.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I'm thankful they do, as put out some pretty damn good products.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

I'm thankful they do, as put out some pretty damn good products.

I always laugh when reading any 7-11 logo ........    "    7-11 eleven fresh food    "

how the heck can a processed pack toasted ham & cheese sandwich that's made  5 days ago be considered fresh. ?

it's all false advertising .   and they should be held liable for it imo.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I always laugh when reading any 7-11 logo ........    "    7-11 eleven fresh food    "

how the heck can a processed pack toasted ham & cheese sandwich that's made  5 days ago be considered fresh. ?

it's all false advertising .   and they should be held liable for it imo.

And you eat all your bread, ham & cheese at the house in 5 days do you ?

Bread maybe, as we make ours, and will easily turn in 5 days, since no preservative, but yet to have a loaf last 5 days.  After 2 and it's to the freezer, and rare.

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

And you eat all your bread, ham & cheese at the house in 5 days do you ?

Bread maybe, as we make ours, and will easily turn in 5 days, since no preservative, but yet to have a loaf last 5 days.  After 2 and it's to the freezer, and rare.

you are correct ......   but my comment is also correct ,   it's not fresh food at all 

• Like 1