Fugitive British National Arrested in Thailand over £7m Fraud Case

webfact

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Wow, 30 years for streaming TV shows? not that i feel sorry for the guy, but murderess an rapists  gets lesser sentences that this, very out of proportion in my opinion.

My thoughts exactly,...Something is very rotten in British justice !!! 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Wow, 30 years for streaming TV shows? not that i feel sorry for the guy, but murderess an rapists  gets lesser sentences that this, very out of proportion in my opinion.

So so correct murder someone out in 6 to 10 years he should of done his homework paid some one off well before ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Not that IV bothered checking but I would imagine that they all got 30 years together not each and the media run with that.

That's way to extreme sentence.

• Like 2

You go to an open prison for this offence in the UK. He'll be better off their than in Koh Samui. Plus his football streaming will be paid for legally, by the public. Unfortunately he'll be out on parole in no time, needs to keep his streaming ties in play so can resume. We've all gotta make a living.   

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

Had to look this up as sounded so ridiculous: They got 11 years each and not 30 years each "bad reporting". Quite sophisticated operation they were selling devices that enabled the viewer to watch pay TV free. I doughty they will spend more than a couple of years inside a prison.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, JayClay said:

Damages of 7 million, doesn't mean he actually made 7 million baht. That is the figure the copyright holders suggest they have lost assuming that every customer of his would have paid full price for an equivalent package from a legitimate rights holder.

Genius don't know the difference between THB and £ :coffee1:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1