Live Update : Will it be Pita?

webfact

7 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

My money is not on Pita... Make no mistake, I wish him well, but I still don't believe that they will let him become PM. At least not today,

I have had some people say he will not become PM because they/him at the top of the ladder, and the proposed ?? changes to the lese majesty.

• Like 1

I imagine the current confusion; or lack of collaboration if you like; is over a lack of transparency over how whoever is in charge will affect or not the prosperity of a few entitled entities.

The rest is smoke and mirrors until clarity is established...if ever.

Confusing at best for other observers with any interest.

PR3

• Like 1

22 hours ago, UbonEagle said:

As many have posted the system is a joke, abstain votes should be removed from total required ie. today only 550 voted so the majority reqd should have been 275 which MF clearly has.

Anyway cant change that now.

How it think (hope) it'll play out is - MF will drop the 112 reforms, this will place enormous pressure on the senate to vote yes.

They can always just come back to it in 4 years, if theyve done a good job and built the peoples trust (and the rigged senate gone) they'll be able to float and get thru any reforms they want.

MFP can not drop the 112 legislation  If they do they might as well dissolve the party.  The people that elected them did so primarily on the 112 article.

Given a  choice of dropping Art 112 legislation or losing the better move in the long run is to lose.  Let the people that do take over deal with it and the protests and people.