Pita ordered to suspend doing his duties as an MP

webfact

On 7/20/2023 at 10:39 PM, JensenZ said:

The answer is not hard. It's impossible to break the military hold on power - they have the guns. I don't think Pita would have achieved that either.

The military governments of Taiwan and S Korea were quite repressive, yet they eventually yielded to the popular will.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/19/2023 at 2:36 PM, SpanishExpat said:

Because I have my wife and my life here you clown!! If you don’t care about the current situation and don’t think Thai people deserve better or live in your expats bubble, it’s better for YOU to leave !!

u think anyone care about your life here? rofl, and your wife just waits until u die and she inherit fully that house u bought on her name. duh, naive at your age..
tik tok bro tik tok ????

Edited by gaucan
  • Sad 1

On 10/11/2023 at 2:20 PM, gaucan said:

u think anyone care about your life here? rofl, and your wife just waits until u die and she inherit fully that house u bought on her name. duh, naive at your age..
tik tok bro tik tok ????

Guess she’ll wait quiet long to inherit this non-existent house, as we are both the same age.

I actually pity you a lot, as you are obviously living in a world where all Thai women seem just to be poor gold diggers????

• Like 1