Trump wants to execute people who engage in human trafficking.

Social Media

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Sorry and thanks

Once again, no need to apologize. It was easy to understand.  If someone has a problem understanding what you wrote it says a lot about them and nothing about you. Basically, their criticism is a form of snobbism. I think of you as being the Jack Kerouac of aseannow.com. 

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

54 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

It's unbelievable what the Trump haters pull out of their back side. They are soooo gullible.  Believe everything the social liberals feed them. LMAO

Thanks for your enlightening comment. So much hard evidence there to think over.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Ok Troll hungry?... Lets take your claims and hold them up to your False Prophet King Baby

sniffing? OMG go hop on youtube and do a shot everytime King Baby sniffs during interviews

You guys and your projection is desperate and laughable....

KIDS??!!!! open google   type trump ivanka and have a look at her give him a lap dance as a kid and all the other pics of him openly pawing at his KID.....dont forget the video of him admitting to wanting to date her.....

diary and abuse???   I'll wait for a RELIABLE link of this..once again..reliable....Ill wait ..thanks

How about Coke Jr and his coked up ranting and meeting with russians iin trump tower..do tell!

Biden senile? as to the orange guy who looks directly into the sun and talks about magadonia

gender transition? you mean personal choices and the right to choose how you want to live??

Ukraine?  you mean biden helping support democracy as to trump and his "do me a favor"?

Your post is pathetic and i suspect there are "plants" and trolls here...therefore blocked.....

if i wanted to hear lies and propaganda ill go back to Elons twitter.....this site has turned to sh*t

open google? LOL

I'll wait for a RELIABLE link . There you go!!! LOL

Biden senile? Cringe, what planet are you on? Are your eyes even open?
gender transition? When in human history has this been an issue? NEVER

Ukraine?  you mean biden helping support democracy? I almost vomited see my link RE below where is your sauce?

Your post is pathetic and i suspect there are "plants" and trolls here? Says the clown only with the 5 am talking points found on all mainstream media outlets only fools believe. No sauce from "credible" sources
if i wanted to hear lies and propaganda? please state your sources we all need to be "illuminated" with your vast knowledge of NOTHING.

Overall comment: Everything wrong in this discourse is contained in this post. Only critical thinking and the right questions need to be asked. When did this leave the public square entirely?

Final assessment: We all need to look in the mirror to find most problems. The mind control on the entire planet is astounding. For the record, I am neither dem or rep. I'm simply for freedom and truth. I vote NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Is unclassified DOJ documentation credible enough from the US Senate? https://www.grassley.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/fd_1023_obtained_by_senator_grassley_-_biden.pdf

For some of you, NOTHING is credible unless you say so or your gatekeepers.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, placeholder said:

Some people believe that anonymous parties on a forum should be allowed to claim as facts whatever they believe without providing any confirmable evidence in support. 

But on this forum the following is the rule:

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

https://aseannow.com/forum/158-world-news/

Seems I'm the only one who actually read that and provided straight from the source links. May I ask a simple question? What exactly does "approved credible source mean, who defines it? I know critical thinking and the search for truth is hated.

4 minutes ago, gwapofarang said:

Is unclassified DOJ documentation credible enough from the US Senate? https://www.grassley.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/fd_1023_obtained_by_senator_grassley_-_biden.pdf

For some of you, NOTHING is credible unless you say so or your gatekeepers.

You clearly don't understand what an FD 1023 document is.

"As many of you know, the FD-1023 is the form our special agents use to record raw, unverified reporting from confidential human sources (CHSs). FD-1023s merely document that information; they do not reflect the conclusions of investigators based on a fuller context or understanding. Recording this information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information known or developed by the FBI in our investigations.

https://socxfbi.org/SFSA/SFSA/Featured-Articles/Message-from-the-FBI-on-the-FD-1023-Request-from-Congress.aspx

Do you understand what "unverified" means?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, gwapofarang said:

Seems I'm the only one who actually read that and provided straight from the source links. May I ask a simple question? What exactly does "approved credible source mean, who defines it? I know critical thinking and the search for truth is hated.

And it would certainly count as a credible source. Unfortunately, it's not exactly an indication of critical thinking or a love for truth to ignore exactly what the FD-1023 is and what it is not.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You clearly don't understand what an FD 1023 document is.

"As many of you know, the FD-1023 is the form our special agents use to record raw, unverified reporting from confidential human sources (CHSs). FD-1023s merely document that information; they do not reflect the conclusions of investigators based on a fuller context or understanding. Recording this information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information known or developed by the FBI in our investigations.

https://socxfbi.org/SFSA/SFSA/Featured-Articles/Message-from-the-FBI-on-the-FD-1023-Request-from-Congress.aspx

Do you understand what "unverified" means?

To be clear. My previous comments on this thread hold water in any "thinking man's" head. I provide links and discredit the original poster clearly showing the lie this conversation is based on. Show me in the video I posted where the word "immediately" was said? One word proves my point and you don't address it like it does matter. What's wrong with this picture? EVERYTHING!

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And it would certainly count as a credible source. Unfortunately, it's not exactly an indication of critical thinking or a love for truth to ignore exactly what the FD-1023 is and what it is not.

Says you, therefore it must be truth? Please

4 minutes ago, gwapofarang said:

Says you, therefore it must be truth? Please

I've provided strong independently verifiable evidence of what an FD-1023 is. If you have evidence that shows otherwise, provide it. I'm not going to hold my breath.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I've provided strong independently verifiable evidence of what an FD-1023 is. If you have evidence that shows otherwise, provide it. I'm not going to hold my breath.

So you are saying you work for the FBI gate keepers? My God man my conversation with you is done. Who made them gate keepers of truth, answer you! You discredit yourself my friend.

No comment on the entire premise of this thread? I THOUGHT NOT!

Just now, gwapofarang said:

So you are saying you work for the FBI gate keepers? My God man my conversation with you is done. Who made them gate keepers of truth, answer you! You discredit yourself my friend.

No comment on the entire premise of this thread? I THOUGHT NOT!

Please share me me a source that says an FD-1023 is other than what the FBI says it is. It is actually their form, is it not? You're seriously claiming that the FBI is lying about the definition of their form? Whatever is behind the formulation of your believe, it sure ain't critical thinking.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Please share me me a source that says an FD-1023 is other than what the FBI says it is. It is actually their form, is it not? You're seriously claiming that the FBI is lying about the definition of their form? Whatever is behind the formulation of your believe, it sure ain't critical thinking.

And your believing everything the FBI writes or says is critical thinking? Questioning them is not allowed, ok, got it. You win!

29 minutes ago, placeholder said:

One statement from the FBI makes things "independently verifiable evidence". Everything the FBI says or writes is fact. Believe it or else right? Where have we seen this before in history? I wonder..... oh forgot that's not good "group" thinking.

This reminds me of a rather brilliant quote by Mark Twain: “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Good day sir, pat yourself on the back, you win hands down! Give the man on a thread based on a total fabrication and outright lie a prize! One he won't even address I might add.

Edited by gwapofarang

36 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Farming comes to mind with that particular poster obviously he can’t verify anything claimed it’s just a form used to organize and collate information ah well they are absolutely desperate .meanwhile trumpy is calling out for extra judicial murder now that’s a problem in my book and I’m sure some nutter will use it as an excuse to kill somebody 

2 hours ago, gwapofarang said:

One statement from the FBI makes things "independently verifiable evidence". Everything the FBI says or writes is fact. Believe it or else right? Where have we seen this before in history? I wonder..... oh forgot that's not good "group" thinking.

This reminds me of a rather brilliant quote by Mark Twain: “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Good day sir, pat yourself on the back, you win hands down! Give the man on a thread based on a total fabrication and outright lie a prize! One he won't even address I might add.

Blah blah!

What is your evidence that an FD-1023 form is not what the FBI says it is?

On 7/22/2023 at 10:55 AM, FruitPudding said:

What are you on about??

Laws are pretty clear on age of consent, rape, and human trafficking.

Not sure where you are getting confused 

Absolutely not, and you know it or you are ignorant or you're on a virtue-signalling trip like Trump. In the US, the feminist tradcons refer to prostitution as "human trafficking", also of course to boost the trafficking myth. If you watch news conferences from red state areas, all the corrupt feminist police refer to prostitution that way.

So this is proposing the death penalty for actions related to prostitution, this is what is happening.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JackGats said:

Absolutely not, and you know it or you are ignorant or you're on a virtue-signalling trip like Trump. In the US, the feminist tradcons refer to prostitution as "human trafficking", also of course to boost the trafficking myth. If you watch news conferences from red state areas, all the corrupt feminist police refer to prostitution that way.

False

"Pro-prostitution feminists hold that prostitution and other forms of sex work can be valid choices for women and men who choose to engage in it. In this view, prosttution must be differentiated from forced prostitution, and feminists should support sex worker activism against abuses by both the sex industry and the legal system."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_views_on_prostitution

Feminists for Sex Workers: Our Manifesto

https://www.eswalliance.org/the_femifesto

You can be a feminist and a sex worker
Sex workers deserve to be afforded the same dignity and respect as any other woman

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/you-can-be-a-feminist-and-a-sex-worker-8744176.html

12 minutes ago, JackGats said:

So this is proposing the death penalty for actions related to prostitution, this is what is happening.

Actually, if you had any real knowledge of who's attacking prostitution you'd know that it's mostly liberal state that are leading the way to decriminalization of prostitution. 5 of the 6 states mentioned here are blue states.

https://reason.com/2023/03/17/states-try-to-reform-prostitution-laws-for-better-and-worse/

10 hours ago, placeholder said:

Actually, if you had any real knowledge of who's attacking prostitution you'd know that it's mostly liberal state that are leading the way to decriminalization of prostitution. 5 of the 6 states mentioned here are blue states.

https://reason.com/2023/03/17/states-try-to-reform-prostitution-laws-for-better-and-worse/

Exactly. They have to do something about the allegations of soaring crime rates, so they decriminalize stuff. 

I think it's great. 18-year-old girls will be able to earn minimum wage, while rich, well connected brothel owners get even richer.