If you were looking for a new relationship today what age gap would you aim for and why?

Just now, BangkokReady said:

The people involved with Epstein weren't millionaires?!!  There's no hyperbole, I'm merely making a proper analogy, rather than changing the circumstances to try to make my point valid, like you are.  Because, again, you have nothing to say.

Does it look as if I have nothing to say? ☺️ I’m countering you point by point. 
Next, your nonsense about a gang. Are you stating that Jeffrey and Ghislaine were a gang? It’s seems that you are including their clients in the ‘gang’. No, they were clients and what does being on a private island have to do with anything?

You need to stop getting your information from rubbish tabloids. 
AGAIN, the point is PAYING someone to be with you because you cannot do it without COERCION. 

20 to 40 years, now that I am an old fart. Why be with someone your own age, if you do not have to endure such a fate? My woman is far younger than me, and she keeps me young. In addition she does not have the disease of a closed mind, and a conventional nature, that so many older women have. Too set in their ways. No thanks. Which one do you prefer?

thaI GAL.jpeg

istockphoto-1155922654-612x612.jpg

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

20 to 40 years, now that I am an old fart. Why be with someone your own age, if you do not have to endure such a fate? My woman is far younger than me, and she keeps me young. In addition she does not have the disease of a closed mind, and a conventional nature, that so many older women have. Too set in their ways. No thanks. Which one do you prefer?

thaI GAL.jpeg

Sad. One picture fully doctored and the other an ‘extreme’ example. Anything to convince yourself that you are on the right track. If you are happy, no need to try to convince us by using such a ridiculous example. 

Edited by NextG
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

thaI GAL.jpeg

Those AI pictures of women are so much better than the real thing!

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Lol.  ????  It's a thread about dating and I replied to what someone said with an observation that related directly to that comment.  I didn't just randomly blurt it out because I'm so "affected" by it.

You're just making things up in a continued ad-hom.  You have nothing to actually say.

Nothing made up. You made a foolish comment about “wokeness”. Just idiotic, as you don’t even know what it means. 
Followed by an equally vacuous comment on feminism. Of course a woman can say that she wants a tall rich guy, but people will judge her for that. Just as they would judge an obviously mismatched couple the other way. There is no double standard. You are just being ridiculous ☺️
Of course there are many women who would choose security AND someone to whom they are attracted. That’s normal. But what we are discussing here is not related to that ????

We are discussing men who could not pull a woman under normal circumstances, simply using money to coerce the women. That’s not to state that the women are not willing participants. But don’t fool yourself that you are in anything that resembles a real relationship. It’s a marriage of convenience. 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, NextG said:

Does it look as if I have nothing to say? ☺️ I’m countering you point by point. 

Not even slightly.  You claim that it wouldn't have gone the way it did if it was some 20 year old having sex with a 17 year old girl, but that analogy is incorrect.  Therefore your "counter" failed.  ????‍♂️

1 minute ago, NextG said:

Nothing made up.

Yes.  Made up.  Your ad-hom was that I was upset, when there is nothing to support that.  Then you tried to make out that I must have been upset for bringing it up here, when I was simply following the topic of discussion.

You're making stuff up and "ad-homing" because you have nothing to say.

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Not even slightly.  You claim that it wouldn't have gone the way it did if it was some 20 year old having sex with a 17 year old girl, but that analogy is incorrect.  Therefore your "counter" failed.  ????‍♂️

In your addled mind it did. The fact is that society looks down on ugly old men with young attractive women. Only ugly old men support each other in this. Using labels such as ‘wokeness’ ????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Yes.  Made up.  Your ad-hom was that I was upset, when there is nothing to support that.  Then you tried to make out that I must have been upset for bringing it up here, when I was simply following the topic of discussion.

You're making stuff up and "ad-homing" because you have nothing to say.

How many times will you use the same phrase in a single thread? Did you just find it and make it your favourite? It’s a discussion forum and I’m discussing the subject with you. If you’ve had enough, just say so or stop replying. 

5 minutes ago, NextG said:

In your addled mind it did.

It's quite simple.  Your analogy failed.  As I explained.

6 minutes ago, NextG said:

The fact is that society looks down on ugly old men with young attractive women. Only ugly old men support each other in this. Using labels such as ‘wokeness’ ????

Who said anything about being ugly?  Where did this insult suddenly come from?  Interesting.

The more you talk the more you expose yourself.

I had a friend who has sadly passed who ran a successful marriage agency in Udon Thani for 25 years. He told me that the most successful matches he made that had strong marriages were the ones with a 22-25 year age gap.

That doesn´t mean other age gaps don´t work as it depends on the 2 people, but pitch in that range and you will probably find the right kind of compatibility.

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It's quite simple.  Your analogy failed.  As I explained.

Who said anything about being ugly?  Where did this insult suddenly come from?  Interesting.

The more you talk the more you expose yourself.

I said something about ugly. I wrote what I meant and meant what I wrote. Age is not necessarily the issue. It’s not what you do but the way that you do it. 
Your statement with regard to “wokeness” and feminism was just ridiculous and without basis. 

8 minutes ago, Muzzique said:

I had a friend who has sadly passed who ran a successful marriage agency in Udon Thani for 25 years. He told me that the most successful matches he made that had strong marriages were the ones with a 22-25 year age gap.

That doesn´t mean other age gaps don´t work as it depends on the 2 people, but pitch in that range and you will probably find the right kind of compatibility.

Oh please… what did they have in common other than desperation?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NextG said:

I said something about ugly. I wrote what I meant and meant what I wrote. Age is not necessarily the issue. It’s not what you do but the way that you do it. 

Age is not the issue in age gap relationships? That's an interesting perspective.

Who cares if someone is ugly?

You seem to have a bit of an egenda, as suggested by your apparent meaningless contribution and ad-homs.

10 minutes ago, NextG said:

Your statement with regard to “wokeness” and feminism was just ridiculous and without basis. 

I disagree.

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Age is not the issue in age gap relationships? That's an interesting perspective.

Who cares if someone is ugly?

You seem to have a bit of an egenda, as suggested by your apparent meaningless contribution and ad-homs.

I disagree.

Gosh you really love ‘ad-homs’ or you really are one of life’s victims. Give the phrase a rest ???? We’ve got the point by now. ‘Wokeness’ and feminism are all against you ????

Now, with regard to age… it’s not always an issue if you are actually compatible and I’m not talking about affordability here. 

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Such as?

It’s happening in real time…

Of course you don’t agree because we are referring to you, as you most certainly fall into the category that we are discussing. 

Gosh you really love ‘ad-homs’ or you really are one of life’s victims. Give the phrase a rest ????

Well, if all you have are ad-homs, don't be surprised when people point them out to you.

We’ve got the point by now. ‘Wokeness’ and feminism are all against you ????

The only person contacting to talk about these things is you.

Now, with regard to age… it’s not always an issue if you are actually compatible and I’m not talking about affordability here. 

I agree. Age-gap relationships are fine imo.

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

It’s happening in real time…

Hardly. You're not making any sense and I'm pointing that out.

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

Of course you don’t agree because we are referring to you, as you most certainly fall into the category that we are discussing. 

Who is we? You're making even less sense now.

What point are you even trying to make? All you seem to be doing is trying to ad-hom because you have nothing to say.

• Agree 1

Many Philippine girls played around with foreigners, but finally often got pregnant with Pinoy, sometimes lived together with them and sometimes not.

It seems to be the same way in Thai. The girls move in with Thai. Maybe just because it is safer and an average Thai will probably be less likely to dump her for someone younger? Maybe socially more acceptable to be a single mother with a child that does NOT look like it had a foreign father.

In Japan it was the reverse. The girls got pregnant with foreigner and then kicked him out. (Some generalization here, naturally.)

Edited by thailandsgreat

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Hardly. You're not making any sense and I'm pointing that out.

Who is we? You're making even less sense now.

What point are you even trying to make? All you seem to be doing is trying to ad-hom because you have nothing to say.

If I’m not making any sense, you might want to go to have some tests done. 
You were the one to utilise the term ‘wokeness’ and I challenged you, suggesting that you did not even know what it meant. That it’s simply created to insult. Your replies ever since have been to deflect by using another silly term ‘ad-him’ … which you have utilised in possibly every single post since then ???? A sure sign of someone with nothing new to say. 

So let’s get back to discussing your original post shall we? This time without deflection. ‘wokeness’ and feminism. I say that you have written absolute nonsense. What say you? Let’s begin with your definition of ‘wokeness’ and how it applies to age gap relationships. We can move on to feminism afterwards. 

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

thaI GAL.jpeg

Spidey. Stop.

You are making a fool of yourself by posting this.????????

• Haha 1