If you were looking for a new relationship today what age gap would you aim for and why?

13 hours ago, Hummin said:

The core is dicipline and a morel compass, and  do not involve chasing girls at same age as your doughter or grand dougter! 

Be the best man you can be! Doesnt even need to be macho to be the best you can be

Far as I see, the guys with the least morals get the money, the power and the best looking women.

We with morals are the losers, IMO.

Why so fixated on age? Shouldn't we be looking for the best person to be with, PERIOD?

If a legal age person is prepared to be with someone that is older, so what? Why should Hugh Heffner or Mick Jagger be the ones to get the hot women, and not us?

I was brought up with morals, and chose to be so, but if I had a younger woman as a wife, that's nobody's business except hers and mine.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Hummin said:

Eeach and one can read in to it as they want, and please eloborate what is wrong with the statement? And what doesnt fit your view of the listed qualities? 

It is not a Tate take on it, if that is worrying you, it is just basic standards that makes a difference for you and those you are involved with. 

To many give up, and find themselves without passion for live, and why? A man without purpose is a lost soul. 

If the below are what you refer to, I was all that and got used, abused and ended up with nothing. If I could go back 20 years I'd behave like an alpha and have a better life with women. They may not have been able to exploit me, but I'd have enjoyed the ride a whole lot more than I did.

Provide

emotional

loyal

loving

54 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Far as I see, the guys with the least morals get the money, the power and the best looking women.

Why so fixated on age? Shouldn't we be looking for the best person to be with, PERIOD?

If a legal age person is prepared to be with someone that is older, so what? Why should Hugh Heffner or Mick Jagger be the ones to get the hot women, and not us?

I was brought up with morals, and chose to be so, but if I had a younger woman as a wife, that's nobody's business except hers and mine.

Women like bad dudes when young. They get burnt then go for good dudes later.

49 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If the below are what you refer to, I was all that and got used, abused and ended up with nothing. If I could go back 20 years I'd behave like an alpha and have a better life with women. They may not have been able to exploit me, but I'd have enjoyed the ride a whole lot more than I did.

Provide

emotional

loyal

loving

We all end up dead. Mosr Thais have no money yet enjoy life.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's true.  Despite what we were told in cartoons and movies, the unpleasant people seem to prosper and everyone else just lets them do what they want.

I don't see how having a large age-gap can be immoral, unless there is a suggestion that the woman is uncapable of making her own decisions or is being coerced in some way.  The downside is mainly that the guy is going to die years before the woman.  If she's OK with that, and OK with his age and appearance, then there isn't much else to think about.  (Most women who outlive their spouse are actually OK with it, unlike men.)

I would say generally yes, but her parents should probably be OK with it.

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Infected with "wokeness", many people seem to believe that while a woman can say she wants a tall rich guy, men have to focus on personality and ignore looks.

Feminism's one hell of a drug...  :blink:

Who says that?! You’ve just written an absolutely made up piece of rubbish ☺️Many people ????

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It's true.  Despite what we were told in cartoons and movies, the unpleasant people seem to prosper and everyone else just lets them do what they want.

I don't see how having a large age-gap can be immoral, unless there is a suggestion that the woman is uncapable of making her own decisions or is being coerced in some way.  The downside is mainly that the guy is going to die years before the woman.  If she's OK with that, and OK with his age and appearance, then there isn't much else to think about.  (Most women who outlive their spouse are actually OK with it, unlike men.)

I would say generally yes, but her parents should probably be OK with it.

Really? How did it turn out for Jeffrey Epstein et al? 
When your friends are based on money, they can soon melt away. As some people reading have found out to their cost. 
This is the real point being made about chasing younger women. Most only do it here because they think they can AFFORD to do so. It’s not based on anything other than they think they can afford her. They think that’s what makes them men and furthermore, some make silly comments about ‘wokeness’ thinking that it makes them a member of an exclusive club of real men…. when they are really just immature people. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

No.  Sexist double standards when it comes to mate-selection are quite apparent.

You sound like a victim. Of course you can meet up with a twenty five year old… but does she actually like you? ☺️

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

I reckon a lot of our posters still confuse ambitions and abilities.

Really, I can't imagine a 30 year younger than me hottie to understand who Johnny Rotten is.

After the sex there is a void when I open the stereo.????????

Unfortunate that you had such poor taste in music ☺️???? If someone is generally interested in you and they like your style…

But we know most of the people writing about pulling younger women have almost no deeper connections with them at all. Perhaps just money and drinking. 

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

I don't think it was the age-gap that was the problem there... :blink:

I think it was. Show me otherwise. 
Do you think there would have been an uproar in the men involved were in their early twenties?

Of course not; it’s precisely about older men with money, buying time with young women. 

• Confused 1

And that sounds like an ad-hom.  ????

You are the one crying about it are you not? You are the one making the accusation are you not? I have no contact with your ‘many people’. There is only you. 

10 minutes ago, NextG said:

Unfortunate that you had such poor taste in music ☺️???? If someone is generally interested in you and they like your style…

But we know most of the people writing about pulling younger women have almost no deeper connections with them at all. Perhaps just money and drinking. 

So, PIL. Public Image Limited, is poor taste in music?

Reckon I will start a new thread.????????

7 minutes ago, NextG said:
11 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I don't think it was the age-gap that was the problem there... :blink:

I think it was. Show me otherwise. 

What???  The problem was underage girls.  Why are you referring to something you clearly don't properly understand?

• Thumbs Up 1

What???  The problem was underage girls.  Why are you referring to something you clearly don't properly understand?

I understand it. You don’t. Again, I ask you if you think there would have been a furore if it were a 20 year old having sex with a 17 year old. It wouldn’t have gotten even a mention. It’s the fact that it was a rich older man paying for the services of a seventeen year old. See the difference?

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What suggests that I am crying about it?  Again, bringing up things you don't know anything about.  ????

You brought it up here… with no proof at all. Therefore I see it as your personal and highly erroneous opinion. 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, NextG said:

I understand it. You don’t. Again, I ask you if you think there would have been a furore if it were a 20 year old having sex with a 17 year old. It wouldn’t have gotten even a mention. It’s the fact that it was a rich older man paying for the services of a seventeen year old. See the difference?

You clearly don't  If it was a gang of 20 year old millionaires involved with underaged girls being coerced and flown off to private islands, they still would have gotten into trouble.

Similarly, if the girls weren't underage, there wouldn't have been anything to charge anyone with.

10 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Why would that mean I am crying about it?

It didn’t look as if you were happy about it. It looked as if you were complaining about what ‘many people were saying’. 
It doesn’t affect me and no one has said it to me. But you are so ‘affected’ by it, that you brought it up here. But it’s really nonsense. 
It’s perhaps people who want to be free to exploit people with their money who feel affected. 

14 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You clearly don't  If it was a gang of 20 year old millionaires involved with underaged girls being coerced and flown off to private islands, they still would have gotten into trouble.

Similarly, if the girls weren't underage, there wouldn't have been anything to charge anyone with.

‘Gang of 20 year old millionaires’ ???? Nice hyperbole. 

The point… once again, is coercing people to do things that they would not normally do, because of MONEY. 
No different from what goes on here. As long as the money keeps flowing, the merry-go-round continues. For some it feels completely normal… until they get burned. 

Jeffrey and Ghislaine were a gang?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

But you are so ‘affected’ by it, that you brought it up here.

Lol.  ????  It's a thread about dating and I replied to what someone said with an observation that related directly to that comment.  I didn't just randomly blurt it out because I'm so "affected" by it.

You're just making things up in a continued ad-hom.  You have nothing to actually say.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, NextG said:

‘Gang of 20 year old millionaires’ ???? Nice hyperbole. 

The people involved with Epstein weren't millionaires?!!  There's no hyperbole, I'm merely making a proper analogy, rather than changing the circumstances to try to make my point valid, like you are.  Because, again, you have nothing to say.

• Thanks 1