Shocking ink-ident: Famous tattoo artist’s alleged misconduct rattles Thailand

webfact

image.jpeg

The tale of a famous tattoo artist allegedly crossing the line with female customers has shocked the city of Nakhon Sawan in central Thailand.

The account of a tattoo artist overstepping professional boundaries emerged from an online post shared on July 2, by a TikTok user identified as @3310qqq. The claims prompted wide debate and raised awareness about personal safety within the tattoo industry.

According to the online post, a friend of the TikTok user had her first tattoo experience marred when at a Nakhon Sawan City tattoo shop.

The unnamed female friend alleged that the tattoo artist had acted improperly, touching her inappropriately while creating a tattoo on her chest. She had visited the shop alone for her second appointment with the artist, against her friend’s advice, only to experience traumatic harassment from the alleged professional.

The victim reportedly resisted the artist’s advances during the session. She also video-called her friend to deter the artist from any more inappropriate actions. Despite the incident, she resolved to finish the tattoo, only breaking down in tears once she left the shop. 

by Nattapong Westwood

Picture courtesy of Lucas Lenzi, Unsplash.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/nakhon-sawans-famed-tattooist-accused-online-post-sparks-industry-wide-debate-on-professionalism-and-personal-safety

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-08-03

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

I've just realised I'm also a victim! I remember when I was getting my tattoos on my arms several times other parts of my arm were touched pinched or moved as he tattooed the area.... what utter crap.... I'm sorry but a woman getting her tits out for a tattoo then crying because her tits were touched.... omfg!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BritScot said:

I've just realised I'm also a victim! I remember when I was getting my tattoos on my arms several times other parts of my arm were touched pinched or moved as he tattooed the area.... what utter crap.... I'm sorry but a woman getting her tits out for a tattoo then crying because her tits were touched.... omfg!!!

How about if you get your upper leg done they can cope a feel of your balls, all fair game, right?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

How about if you get your upper leg done they can cope a feel of your balls, all fair game, right?

Only if they're hanging in the way.

Edited by nahkit
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, digger70 said:

Wow, One has to endure a accidental touch doing work on a Females Chest, but saying that she could be right if it was more then an Accidental touch and more like a fondle . 

Discerning between the two if it was just rubber gloves sliding across nipples could prove difficult for a first timer

A deliberate grope on the other hand....

Edited by Yeah rightio
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Yeah rightio said:

Inappropriately; according to someone who's probably gone back for colour & shading on her first tatt....... on her chest.????

Just doing his job; while trying to be professional regarding accidentally brushing her nips to get in the right position. Obviously it wasn't as inappropriate as she first thought....

Despite the incident, she resolved to finish the tattoo, only breaking down in tears once she left the shop. 

The tears came after she got the bill with no nipple discount  ????

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2023 at 10:02 AM, PremiumLane said:

If I wanted a tattoo that high on my leg I would kind of expect my balls etc might get touched etc but if your more accurate comparison if I stupid and decided to get "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" on my tager and my balls got a feel well no being that stupid I would not think anything of it.