Kasikorn Bank Statements download

Before you used to be able to do this direct but they seen to have introduced extra security and password protected the file that is sent by email. I can download the compressed file into the download folder in Windows Explorer. I can see a column headed password and flagged yes. The email says in enter the password which is my date of birth but when I try to extract the file I am not prompted to enter the passord. How do I open the statement file?

I only have experience with single statements in pdf.

There you simply get the password prompt when trying to open  and enter birthday as:

yyyymmdd

13. April 1958:

The compressed file (zip?):

Can you unpack it without password to single files?

Edited by KhunBENQ

Opens ok for me, file is emailed to you then click on it, you will be prompted to pick an app to use, i use adobe

You can view details by clicking on the attached file and entering the following password.

The password format is: DDMMYYYY
DD is your date of birth
MM is your month of birth
YYYY is your year of birth
For example, if your birthday is 5 January 1970, your password is 05011970.

I get an email with 2 files attached. I click on download all and I get a pop up showing a compressed zip file in the downloads folder. When I try to open it it says "Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destinantion file could not be created" I don't get any sort of a prompt to enter a password.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

At least for my K-Bank Credit Card statement is the format is ddmmyyyy.

And for another bank the format is ddmmmyyyy like 01Jan1980

Ok my memory might have failed.

Edited by KhunBENQ

8 minutes ago, Kevin1908 said:

I get an email with 2 files attached. I click on download all and I get a pop up showing a compressed zip file in the downloads folder. When I try to open it it says "Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destinantion file could not be created" I don't get any sort of a prompt to enter a password.

Do you have the app? easy on there

5 hours ago, novacova said:

I haven't tried a different browser but I did wonder that. I use Firefox and I have been having niggling problems in the UK with my online banking not working correctly as well and having to use Chrome.

8 hours ago, Kevin1908 said:

I stopped using Firefox long ago, too many issues. Using Edge only for business and chrome for other things. Security is the purpose of having a browser dedicated only for business activities. Default browser for other things. Copy and paste links from trusted email to the dedicated business browser etc