Pattaya Traffic Police Crack Down on Arab Groups

webfact

Just the beginning of introducing religious conflicts into a country to break the people and prepare for foreign take over.  Jews/Christians vs Muslims. The Abrahamics have been doing that for hundreds of years.

This moment, Europe is being taken over using that and other methods. Look at idiot Sweden and Denmark. The most tolerant countries ever. Now burning Qurans! Done by government/EU agents for sure.

Same as Kristallnacht,  but against Muslims.

https://thethaiger.com/news/pattaya/pattaya-locals-cry-out-for-relief-from-disruptive-foreign-youth-on-loud-motorcycles

https://thethaiger.com/news/pattaya/pattaya-police-crack-down-on-traffic-disruptive-middle-eastern-street-racers

Edited by thailandsgreat

13 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Probably have to import those videos as I doubt that there are any produced in Thailand.

Someone has obviously not taken the grueling training for Thai driver's license. How many days do you have to report a paint job on your car and what will be the fine unless you do?

Edited by thailandsgreat

7 minutes ago, thailandsgreat said:

Someone has obviously not passed the training for Thai driver's license. How many days do you have to report a paint job on your car and what will be the fine unless you do?

Never applied for a Thai DL.  

Just my observations of Thai driving habits.  Maybe they were sleeping during those videos.

On 8/7/2023 at 4:49 AM, webfact said:

Pattaya Traffic Police took firm action against defiant Arab groups

There's tooo many of them, they're everywhere. 

Riding 3 or 4 on the one bike, no helmet, riding dangerously. 

Not a female to be seen. 

I reckon there's good money to be made for the business minded, send down a few sheep or lama's or similar. 

I'd hate to think what these strange men do ????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, geisha said:

I think it depends where they are holidaying. ! In the South of France summer we have a huge influx of Saudis, Kuwait, Dubai , all that region, and we do not have problems like that. I deal with them a lot, and 99.9% of them are very respectful, educated and kind people. I think Thailand brings out the worse in them .

Perhaps due to a lack of effective policing

• Like 1

70% of the Saudi population are under 35 years of age, maybe it's the same in Kuwait. They should not be allowed in unless they can show they have enough money to spend. 

On 8/7/2023 at 10:20 PM, BangkokReady said:

Did you ever get to know a religious person well who wasn't a secret hypocrite?  They seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

You are correct there about hypocrites, seen examples of that on a Saturday night and and Sunday mornings.   

One Muslim  spent time working with lived in the UK, so over a very expensive beer or two in a Norwegian  airport told me.

"You Christians should not worship anything/anyone but God yet you worship money and Pussy" 

"Nor have a <deleted> since "You must not spill your seed on the ground" or fornicate with woman before wedlock", 

Seemed to me he knew more about the bible than I did, he were educated in America.

Had his own views on why Islam seemingly stuck in the past and  divided between Sunni and Shia, mentioned that Christianity had it's reformation and Europe had it's period of 'Enlightment', but, Europe had interfered too much for free thinking in the Muslim world???????.

Quite a remarkable guy, the Indonesians who were University educated in Australia/America/Europe were interesting guys to talk about dodgy subjects. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/7/2023 at 4:47 PM, geisha said:

They say Arabs, but where are they from? For example, Indonesia has the biggest Muslim community, but are not Arabs. So ? Are they French Arabs, because it’s them who cause the most crimes and   are described as French when caught. Giving the French a very bad name, especially in Phuket. They are from North Africa and have French nationality, but they hate the French and are making our lives here hell.  It’s not a religion problem because if it was they wouldn’t commit all these crimes. Tendency is to class all Arabs as Muslim unfortunately. 

Met a few Iranians before the Shah were deposed, Yes I am old. 

They all studied at Leith Nautical College in Edinburgh and stayed in hotels along Royal Terrace.  At that time Bars in Scotland were closed on a Sunday, only hotel bars open and packed.  The Iranians happily served alcohol and pork scratchings. 

Being in the Merchant Navy myself from 1977 we all talked and I soon found out they were Arayans, that Persians were certainly not Arabs. 

They knocked back pints of 80 Shillings and McEwans export like Gobi desert survivors, some went back to Iran when the Shah fell since they had lost contact with family, they then dropped of the radar, remaining guys started applying to other UK shipping companies to complete their Cadetship since their courses had been fully paid up.  Found the Iranians a lot better than Saudis when I went to Damman in KSA for a couple of years.  

On 8/8/2023 at 9:00 AM, thailandsgreat said:

Someone has obviously not taken the grueling training for Thai driver's license. How many days do you have to report a paint job on your car and what will be the fine unless you do?

I removed the rear seat from my bike and replaced with a plastic cowling making my Ninja650 a single seat bike.  Went for check, tax and insurance and I had changed the bikes colour from black to green and black, (can show a photo if wanted) they tested the bike and insured it, but the book had to be sent to Korat to have the bike colour changed.  So yes, it can cause problems, if one of the testers did not have a CBR650R nearby I were F*$#@D, he and my wife fixed it.

11 minutes ago, tmd5855 said:

Met a few Iranians before the Shah were deposed, Yes I am old. 

They all studied at Leith Nautical College in Edinburgh and stayed in hotels along Royal Terrace.  At that time Bars in Scotland were closed on a Sunday, only hotel bars open and packed.  The Iranians happily served alcohol and pork scratchings. 

Being in the Merchant Navy myself from 1977 we all talked and I soon found out they were Arayans, that Persians were certainly not Arabs. 

They knocked back pints of 80 Shillings and McEwans export like Gobi desert survivors, some went back to Iran when the Shah fell since they had lost contact with family, they then dropped of the radar, remaining guys started applying to other UK shipping companies to complete their Cadetship since their courses had been fully paid up.  Found the Iranians a lot better than Saudis when I went to Damman in KSA for a couple of years.  

You're right. Iranians are not Arabs, nor are Turks, nor Afghanis. None speak Arabic as a first language either. 31% of Lebanon is Christian. There's massive diversity in the Arab world of dialect and culture. When they talk of Arabs in this article, they're only referring to 100 or so Kuwaitis. Imagine all of Europe, or Caucasians, or Christians get branded a nuisance because of 100 Germans, Spaniards, Greeks, English, Norwegians? Bah.

• Thanks 1

Also strange picking out the Kuwaitis. I don't know so much about Kuwaitis, but the chaos-muslims we see in Europe originate in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Kurds, Africa. Iranians higher educated and contribute to chaos politically.

But we get refugees, Pattaya gets tourists. 

Visited Uzbekistan not so long ago. Lovely and organized muslims.

Edited by thailandsgreat

4 hours ago, thailandsgreat said:

Also strange picking out the Kuwaitis. I don't know so much about Kuwaitis, but the chaos-muslims we see in Europe originate in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Kurds, Africa. Iranians higher educated and contribute to chaos politically.

But we get refugees, Pattaya gets tourists. 

Visited Uzbekistan not so long ago. Lovely and organized muslims.

Fruitcake anyone? Help yourself.

On 8/7/2023 at 1:06 PM, Gandtee said:

Parents deal with their own kids? You are joking. The reason they are like this is because they never dealt with them when raising them.

Don't know about Arab families, but here and in the US, children are coddled to no end. In reality, the kids are the parents, and they own the parents. Saying no is just a forgotten art, along with good parenting. Just say NO! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Don't know about Arab families, but here and in the US, children are coddled to no end. In reality, the kids are the parents, and they own the parents. Saying no is just a forgotten art, along with good parenting. Just say NO! 

NO! OK?

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2023 at 4:49 AM, webfact said:

The summonses were divided into two categories: the first for drivers, charged with offenses such as not wearing helmets, driving without a license, and modifying their vehicles for loud noises.

You mean, the exact same things Thais do?  The only difference is that these are foreigners and "Arabs" and somehow different.  Same Same But Different.

Thai - no helmet, no license, loud bike - Bad! 
"Arab" - no helmet, no license, loud bike - Really bad and a menace to Thai society.

I truly believe their is a bit of a racial/ethnic matter going on here, and its not good.

14 hours ago, connda said:

You mean, the exact same things Thais do?  The only difference is that these are foreigners and "Arabs" and somehow different.  Same Same But Different.

Thai - no helmet, no license, loud bike - Bad! 
"Arab" - no helmet, no license, loud bike - Really bad and a menace to Thai society.

I truly believe their is a bit of a racial/ethnic matter going on here, and its not good.

Nonsense, they are having street races in the middle of town!