Opinion: In bed with the enemy

webfact

13 minutes ago, FaltuMora said:

What will be the status of weed legalization due to this alliance? I want weed legalization kept as it is. Otherwise, I have to buy low quality weed from the motorcycle gangs for higher prices as I was doing pre legalization. 

Addiction and substance abuse can have serious side effects such a libido problems, mental health issues and social awkwardness. You can always find help.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SoilSpoil said:

Addiction and substance abuse can have serious side effects such a libido problems, mental health issues and social awkwardness. You can always find help.

BS advice. Alcohol is more addictive and causes more problems. The number of comments I see in this forum when alcohol sale is suspended due to religious observations tells me the alcohol addiction problems of members of this forum. 

Edited by FaltuMora
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, bannork said:

The owner of PT wants to come home and his minions want power.

Hope the senators don't trust Settha and MF tell them to go to hellll 

MFP doesn't have to do a thing right now but sit back and watch the circus.  The clowns are getting into the center rng now.

If I was Sretho I would use liquid soap in the shower and if not definiely would ot bend over the get the bar of soap off the floor.

Anutin and Chidlob are there for 2 groups of people neither one of those groups wears red.

They are there to control the house for the military and th ststus quo.

As to the MFP the plan should be simple dowhat sun tzu and Napoleon suggest

NEVER INTERRUPT YOUR ENEMY WHEN HE IS MAKING A MISTAKE ~ACTUALLY SUN TZU,  THE ART OF WAR - iFunny 

10 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Mob rule, a coup, Anutin, civil unrest, only my opinion though.

Ok, that's what you mean. I've lived through the 2006 and 2014 coups without any disruption to my life in Thailand. I think we'll be ok no matter what happens. Sometimes "all of the above" becomes a beneifit as it boosts the exchange rate.

11 hours ago, FaltuMora said:

BS advice. Alcohol is more addictive and causes more problems. The number of comments I see in this forum when alcohol sale is suspended due to religious observations tells me the alcohol addiction problems of members of this forum. 

True, alcohol might be the worst drug of them all. Withdrawal can lead to serious Gaba issues. But that doesn't mean that other drugs are good for you (psysically). Cannabis, for example, makes you lazy and can lead to depression.

Edited by SoilSpoil

13 hours ago, FaltuMora said:

What will be the status of weed legalization due to this alliance? I want weed legalization kept as it is. Otherwise, I have to buy low quality weed from the motorcycle gangs for higher prices as I was doing pre legalization. 

Yeah, what you want is right up there top of their list.