Nominate your top 4 posters

bignok

4 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

or you ain't got the ball's

What. like your friend Yinn? :cheesy:

Oh dear, the jumped on the bandwagon bloke, how droll.........????

It takes "All sorts", even liquorish ones......????

Edited by transam

1 hour ago, transam said:

Goaty searches his notes, let's be careful on here...........................????

The only thing I know about you is what you have posted about yourself. 

Tens of thousands of posts.

1 minute ago, Goat said:

The only thing I know about you is what you have posted about yourself. 

Tens of thousands of posts.

Well, it's nice to know a "new" bloke takes an interest in an actual POTY winner, and twice runner-up, sadly you will now not get the chance, a 40 year LOS vet too....????

But, thanks.........:clap2:

2 hours ago, transam said:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:....................:huh:....................????

So what got you banned, were you ever in the running for POTY, no, don't think an Aussy ever came close, but could be wrong........:cowboy:

He seems similar to the obnoxious hammer2021 he didn't last long, he was elderly but banged on as if in his 30s same goat

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

He seems similar to the obnoxious hammer2021 he didn't last long, he was elderly but banged on as if in his 30s dame goat

Yeh, they come and go, try and stir things up, get removed again, come back, same ol', same ol', though bit of fun calling them out.......????

1 hour ago, transam said:

Well, it's nice to know a "new" bloke takes an interest in an actual POTY winner, and twice runner-up, sadly you will now not get the chance, a 40 year LOS vet too....????

You're 5 foot 6 and lacking in hair. Playing snooker against 145cm chubby women.

Great claim to fame.

4 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

If an intelligent Thai woman can't speak English then she's not really that intelligent is she?

Nor are the supposedly good girls that you have to resort to deception to get them into bed, eg. conning them with driving lessons. 

An "intelligent" Thai woman would already know how to drive and wouldn't be seen dead with the likes of you.

You can't speak Thai and live in Pattaya. How is that intelligent?

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

What a twit you be dear boy...smokie36 merely moved off to the Mango with his friends...and its not hard to see why when you are the level of dribblling sychophant he left behind.

I think you are being unfair in discriminating the quality of dribbling sycophant.   To suggest that our friend is an inadequate dribbling sycophant seems at the same time harsh, unjustified, unfair and unnecessary.  Everyone needs to find a job that they can do well.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, sipi said:

The good old days SC.

I won't mention my favourite four.

They know who they are....

Actually, I will drop a few names, without actually dropping their names.

Rumak, big Pete from CM, Wayne, the Canadian, the Greek.....

If I was going to name my top four posters, I would include a more limited number of names.  Unless I wanted to be sure of including them all, in which case I might list more than five....

10 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I think you are being unfair in discriminating the quality of dribbling sycophant.   To suggest that our friend is an inadequate dribbling sycophant seems at the same time harsh, unjustified, unfair and unnecessary.  Everyone needs to find a job that they can do well.

Very good point you make however health and safety being what it is do you really think I should leave him in charge of a kettle?

17 hours ago, proton said:

Tell who this Australian is you claimed was Yinn, or you aint got them either

????...........A few know what his "username" is/was, but we are not that slimy to reveal it, especially to someone like you, so keep guessing, or phone Yinn, well you do know her/him personally........????......................????

17 hours ago, bignok said:

You're 5 foot 6 and lacking in hair. Playing snooker against 145cm chubby women.

Great claim to fame.

????.............Still guessing and digging a deeper hole.................????

How's your road trip going, I hope you're not typing whilst driving your Honda Click combination.........:whistling:.................????

19 hours ago, transam said:

im embarrassed for you.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Very good point you make however health and safety being what it is do you really think I should leave him in charge of a kettle?

Oh, here you are, now back to me, KL with a begging bowl thingy, what's that all about............................?

Or are just another bandwagon jerk....????

PS. Your mate 36 got banned from here..........????