Nominate your top 4 posters

bignok

3 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

A man gets comfortable with one bong and would never cheat on it.

I just bought a bamboo bong and it's prone to tipping over. Just a total write-off?

And:

"Calling the bluff" of what is essentially words on a screen? That way lies madness.

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Sorry to be pedantic here but as a self professed Emperor of toking, I believe that you should have stated '20 bowls' rather than '20 bongs'.

One does not use 20 different bongs in a smoke session, the only reason for using more than one bong is if you are testing/comparing a new rig or if you were the owner of a bong shop.

A man gets comfortable with one bong and would never cheat on it.

Again, sorry for being so picky but sometimes a man needs to speak up.

Now if you don't mind, I'm halfway through my breakfast bowl.

Ah yes Emperor Tud...the Hearts loving wee free presbytarian poster who preached fidelity and abstinance for months on here until pics emerged of him on Soi4 and the naughty corner in Soi Cowboy....one of the best he was for sure.

There you are showing my smokie36 age off for you all to see....how many of you remember those days?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, proton said:

Wrong, I know for an absolute fact she was genuine

Genuie fake.

Whether male or female I am unaware, but certainly not Thai, the contrived, poor execution and inconsistency of Thalish was a give-away. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/15/2023 at 9:39 PM, save the frogs said:

This is a review I found online. I think I am allowed to mention it since my name appears in the list. I won't put the link. But I hope this post doesn't get deleted. I seriously did not know that some people hated me so much as no one has ever really told me personally. But then people leave reviews like this on review websites. 

I didn't realize I was contributing to dropping the standards of the forum. Guess I should quit the forum. 

Agree with other reviews that the standard of aseannow has dropped in recent times. The forums are seriously marred by toxic opinionated posters such as ozimoron, Lacessit, transam and big headed offensive types such as Liverpool Lou, save the frogs, proton or twits such as bignok.

Send me the link, please, if you will... 

Or, does this link even exist on the Internet? 

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Send me the link, please, if you will... 

Or, does this link even exist on the Internet? 

Found it. Some no hoper called Lee wrote it. You have to wonder who these people are. Probably some loser who has never had a gf or done anything but complain. 

On 8/15/2023 at 9:39 PM, save the frogs said:

This is a review I found online. I think I am allowed to mention it since my name appears in the list. I won't put the link. But I hope this post doesn't get deleted. I seriously did not know that some people hated me so much as no one has ever really told me personally. But then people leave reviews like this on review websites. 

I didn't realize I was contributing to dropping the standards of the forum. Guess I should quit the forum. 

Agree with other reviews that the standard of aseannow has dropped in recent times. The forums are seriously marred by toxic opinionated posters such as ozimoron, Lacessit, transam and big headed offensive types such as Liverpool Lou, save the frogs, proton or twits such as bignok.

Why quit? Cowards like on that review site are just spineless. And to think they are whining about a free website and people they never met. They must have small man syndrome or a small penis to be like that. Just weasels. 3cm Charlies

How can you complain about a free website? 

This forum is fine for what it is.

5 hours ago, bignok said:

This forum is fine for what it is.

the forum is better than fine.

for one thing, there is sheryl giving free medical advice.

these bums used the forum when they needed it and maybe even still are on the forum or read it. and then they go on other sites to badmouth. 

not to mention some of the stuff they're saying is probably slander. 

On 8/14/2023 at 12:10 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

Ah yes Emperor Tud...

Emperor Tud - I met him. Via The Lonely Planet Thorn Tree.

He was a tireless advocate of paid sex. He was the Nelson Mandela of Mongers. 

• Haha 1

Don't know your guy.

Early Thorn Tree (circa '97-200) was a heady time where anyone would meet anyone -and possibly even shag. I had 3 sordid hippie sex encounters from Lonely Planet.

You should def meet up with people from here. I have, always good for a laugh.

Whether Yinn was a male or female ( or one of the other 50 genders now available ) is not important but it certainly got some of the more sensitive posters hot under the collar even a few years later !!

Maybe “ Lee” is the Yinn imposter ???? ( actually i believe Yinn was who she said she was ) .

Seems a little strange some insecure  posters are now scouring other sites on the Net to see their pseudonyms in text in some kind of virtual false pride ritual ?

How fickle have we become .

16 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Don't know your guy.

Early Thorn Tree (circa '97-200) was a heady time where anyone would meet anyone -and possibly even shag. I had 3 sordid hippie sex encounters from Lonely Planet.

You should def meet up with people from here. I have, always good for a laugh.

Did you have sex with females?

3 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Whether Yinn was a male or female ( or one of the other 50 genders now available ) is not important but it certainly got some of the more sensitive posters hot under the collar even a few years later !!

Maybe “ Lee” is the Yinn imposter ???? ( actually i believe Yinn was who she said she was ) .

Seems a little strange some insecure  posters are now scouring other sites on the Net to see their pseudonyms in text in some kind of virtual false pride ritual ?

How fickle have we become .

Start a topic about Lee. I heard he was a creep with a bald head.