Bibby Stockholm: Asylum seekers warned over failure to board Dorset barge

Social Media

Just heard about this barge today and saw a video about it. 

This could be a great solution to these illegal immigrants. Let's build hundreds of the things and don't let them leave, once they are on it, apart from forced labour to pay for their food. If they don't work, no food. There are thousands of starving people in the UK and on the streets. Word will soon spread to their begging families that UK is not going to help them, and they might *** off back to their own countries voluntarily. Why should my mother struggle to keep warm and pay her bills after working full time for 40 years and these sponging foreigners get money that she could use? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Just heard about this barge today and saw a video about it. 

This could be a great solution to these illegal immigrants. Let's build hundreds of the things and don't let them leave, once they are on it, apart from forced labour to pay for their food. If they don't work, no food. There are thousands of starving people in the UK and on the streets. Word will soon spread to their begging families that UK is not going to help them, and they might *** off back to their own countries voluntarily. Why should my mother struggle to keep warm and pay her bills after working full time for 40 years and these sponging foreigners get money that she could use? 

‘Stop the boats’ turns into ‘Build Barges’.

It would be comedy if it were not already farce.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Stop the boats’ turns into ‘Build Barges’.

It would be comedy if it were not already farce.

Except you don't understand the Gov's predicament, because you don't want to understand the Gov's predicament as it doesn't suit your anti-Brit agenda........

Talking about anti's, what is your Labour lots plan, IF they were in charge tomorrow regarding illegals.....?

Please take your time, no dodging the question............????

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, transam said:

Except you don't understand the Gov's predicament, because you don't want to understand the Gov's predicament as it doesn't suit your anti-Brit agenda........

Talking about anti's, what is your Labour lots plan, IF they were in charge tomorrow regarding illegals.....?

Please take your time, no dodging the question............????

Except I do understand the ‘Government’s predicament’ it’s one of their own making.

A failure to clear asylum seekers and a failure to provide safe asylum routes - put it under the heading ‘A failure of Government’.

And nothing at all to do with you ‘Anti Brit’ personal attack or indeed Labour.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Except I do understand the ‘Government’s predicament’ it’s one of their own making.

A failure to clear asylum seekers and a failure to provide safe asylum routes - put it under the heading ‘A failure of Government’.

I knew you would dodge the question, in the words of PH, you got nothing........:clap2:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Simply sticking to the topic of discussion, and not getting distracted by your attempts to wander off to hide behind an imaginary world where Labour are in Government.

Yeh, riiiight, when you twist all threads to a Tory bashing, yet fear posting anything about your lefty's...................????

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So you can't answer the question, how surprising, because your lot have got nothing..........

Even your second in command has been caught buying stuff on expenses, on her salary...........????............????.......

7 minutes ago, transam said:

So you can't answer the question, how surprising, because your lot have got nothing..........

Even your second in command has been caught buying stuff on expenses, on her salary...........????............????.......

Like I say, I’m not inclined to follow you off topic just because you don’t like the actual topic of discussion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Like I say, I’m not inclined to follow you off topic just because you don’t like the actual topic of discussion.

More like you will not answer questions, period, as you fear you will be caught out.....

You have not come up with an immigration fix suggestion, even plagiarised from your Labour Party.....????