Non O (retirement) Having 'trouble' with my local imm office in rural area. Can I go to BKK and apply at CW?

Just now, The Patriat said:

IMG20230811115708.jpg

I use Banks overseas for a International E-commerce Business something Thai Immigration does not understand and it's none of there business it's all legal there just too fing nosey about others personal life of who is making a lot more then them I do not use Thai Banks so I don't keep much here I give immigration 12 months of bank statements instead cause Bangkok Bank days I can not use there bank account for my business or else they would close the account if it's detected to be used for business purposes and Thai immigration wants me to use a local bank and they do not get there way and I am fully legal.in my international registered business so again Thai immigration does not get there way 

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

I suggest you check out the other banks websites, If you are able to read, Krungsri 0.9% up to 2m Mee tai account,

SBC 1.25%+ and others. It is against forum rules to post fake info. so stop it now!

I posted a real image of Bangkok Bank Data print out your is just text I show the picture proof as to what I said it's not fake news show your images and blockout personal data to prove your side as I showed my proof 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Patriat said:

Thai Banks are .25% stop your false information 

I posted regarding my bank I use here which is Bangkok Bank I make the decision what bank I choose to put my money in and Thai immigration hates to hear me say this it's my money my bank choice and my decisions they own none of it 

• Sad 1

On 8/10/2023 at 8:25 AM, brianthainess said:

it is 1178 

If you do ring it would be better to get a thai person of some good language skills to call for a bit more ooomph.  I cant see them doing much when falang calls but if well spoken thais call they may start to worry. 

Just now, TimeMachine said:

If you do ring it would be better to get a thai person of some good language skills to call for a bit more ooomph.  I cant see them doing much when falang calls but if well spoken thais call they may start to worry. 

Thai immigration Hotline 1178 is totally useless and they say the record all conversation well that will be more to add in my corruption case against Thai immigration then 

• Sad 1

Bangkok bank interest rates for today.

According to BBL's Executive VP, Suvarn Thansathit, the interest rates on deposits have been raised by 0.05-0.25%. The interest rate for savings deposits is now 0.60% per annum, while interest for 3-month fixed deposits is 0.95% per annum. Fixed deposits for 6 months now earn 1.05% per annum.

For fixed deposits of 12 months, the interest rate is 1.35% per annum. Fixed deposits for 24 months earn 1.75% per annum, and fixed deposits for 36 months yield 1.90% per annum. As for e-Savings deposits, the interest rate is 1.50% per annum for a maximum limit of 1 million baht, and for amounts exceeding 1 million baht, the interest rate is 0.60% per annum.

Now please leave. 

• Love It 1

51 minutes ago, marin said:

Bangkok bank interest rates for today.

According to BBL's Executive VP, Suvarn Thansathit, the interest rates on deposits have been raised by 0.05-0.25%. The interest rate for savings deposits is now 0.60% per annum, while interest for 3-month fixed deposits is 0.95% per annum. Fixed deposits for 6 months now earn 1.05% per annum.

For fixed deposits of 12 months, the interest rate is 1.35% per annum. Fixed deposits for 24 months earn 1.75% per annum, and fixed deposits for 36 months yield 1.90% per annum. As for e-Savings deposits, the interest rate is 1.50% per annum for a maximum limit of 1 million baht, and for amounts exceeding 1 million baht, the interest rate is 0.60% per annum.

Now please leave. 

My information was from 2022 when I submitted my Crimminal case to the National Anti Corruption Commission still Thai Immigration will still  legally will have a problem to justify why we all have to leave a mump sum of two nds the nna local Thai bank cause in showing for income reasons as they have stayed to me numerous times on a Thai Wife Visa there numbers don't ad up and the downtown Foreign Affairs Department agrees it does not make sense and the National Anti Corruption Commission had me go talk with the foreign affairs Department cause the NACC had thought that the foreign affairs department makes the rules for Thai immigration to follow but foreign affairs does not make Thai immigrations rules but who ever does there gonna get handcuffs says the NACC cause there causing fraud with Foriegnors to take place with in accurate data to really prove a foreignors real yearly income and that's why my crimminal filed case against Thai immigration exists since it was filed June 24, ,2022 and I am the only smart person to realize Thai immigrations corruption tactics the rest of people just dish out the money cause Thai immigration told you to do so,as a example: that's like saying if a person told you to jump off a bridge would you do it or if they told you to walk in front of a moving train would you do it "Everyone should think before just dishing out your Hard Earned Cash " "think about this for a while Thai immigration and s corrupt and they try to get you to believe them to toss your money to something that you can't touch to get a simple rubber stamp on to a page called a passport it was not like this way prior to March 2018 if you were even here back then I have been here since September 2006 so I do know what I am talking about and been married since march 2007 and immigration has played games with my Thai wife stamp on my passports yeah on 2 passports that's a paper path from the first Thai wife stamp stopped n march 2007 then huge arguements erupted in march 2020 then I started looking around of who to turn this corruption in too so in march 2022 I went to the National Anti Corruption Commission and by June 24, 2022 I was the only person to standup to expose Thai immigration corruption and the national Anti corruption commission has listened closely as to everything I exposed in text form and recorded videos at muang thong Thai immigration and at CW in Laksi Government Complex so I am the ONLY foreign to stand up to expose Thai immigrations corruption if you want to file your own case the NACC National Anti Corruption Commission to turn in your immigration office there hotline number is 1205 or direct line ne is (66)2 - 528 - 4800 and file your own corruption case the NACC will look sten to what you have to say and some of there staff do speak fluent English too but they will listen to hear your about your corruption evidence and if you can type it out in text with your address and contact information such as your contact number and a email address all the dates you can use to describe your case are very important when filing your case as well as the list cation where each scene too place but I do have a serious crimminal case against Thai immigration and the Laksi division 1 Colonel of the second level in the immigration section knows I have serious evidence  against his section L People that he can not deny cause there real recorded video proves it all 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Patriat said:

Thai immigration Hotline 1178 is totally useless and they say the record all conversation well that will be more to add in my corruption case against Thai immigration then 

Its just ive heard  "story" from a well educated thai lady that she called the complaints number and demanded service.  Her neighbours derilict home and pool was breeding mosquitoes.  They came out promptly and got the place sprayed up and cleaned up. 

It seems they sometimes do do something,  but agree that not likely with immigration problems. Probably needs more of a big time hoochie to sort that whopper out. 

29 minutes ago, The Patriat said:

My information was from 2022 when I submitted my Crimminal case to the National Anti Corruption Commission still Thai Immigration will still  legally will have a problem to justify why we all have to leave a mump sum of two nds the nna local Thai bank cause in showing for income reasons as they have stayed to me numerous times on a Thai Wife Visa there numbers don't ad up and the downtown Foreign Affairs Department agrees it does not make sense and the National Anti Corruption Commission had me go talk with the foreign affairs Department cause the NACC had thought that the foreign affairs department makes the rules for Thai immigration to follow but foreign affairs does not make Thai immigrations rules but who ever does there gonna get handcuffs says the NACC cause there causing fraud with Foriegnors to take place with in accurate data to really prove a foreignors real yearly income and that's why my crimminal filed case against Thai immigration exists since it was filed June 24, ,2022 and I am the only smart person to realize Thai immigrations corruption tactics the rest of people just dish out the money cause Thai immigration told you to do so,as a example: that's like saying if a person told you to jump off a bridge would you do it or if they told you to walk in front of a moving train would you do it "Everyone should think before just dishing out your Hard Earned Cash " "think about this for a while Thai immigration and s corrupt and they try to get you to believe them to toss your money to something that you can't touch to get a simple rubber stamp on to a page called a passport it was not like this way prior to March 2018 if you were even here back then I have been here since September 2006 so I do know what I am talking about and been married since march 2007 and immigration has played games with my Thai wife stamp on my passports yeah on 2 passports that's a paper path from the first Thai wife stamp stopped n march 2007 then huge arguements erupted in march 2020 then I started looking around of who to turn this corruption in too so in march 2022 I went to the National Anti Corruption Commission and by June 24, 2022 I was the only person to standup to expose Thai immigration corruption and the national Anti corruption commission has listened closely as to everything I exposed in text form and recorded videos at muang thong Thai immigration and at CW in Laksi Government Complex so I am the ONLY foreign to stand up to expose Thai immigrations corruption if you want to file your own case the NACC National Anti Corruption Commission to turn in your immigration office there hotline number is 1205 or direct line ne is (66)2 - 528 - 4800 and file your own corruption case the NACC will look sten to what you have to say and some of there staff do speak fluent English too but they will listen to hear your about your corruption evidence and if you can type it out in text with your address and contact information such as your contact number and a email address all the dates you can use to describe your case are very important when filing your case as well as the list cation where each scene too place but I do have a serious crimminal case against Thai immigration and the Laksi division 1 Colonel of the second level in the immigration section knows I have serious evidence  against his section L People that he can not deny cause there real recorded video proves it all 

Unfortunately,  people in society cant put the effort in like you have to protect simple human rights and freedoms. I have little faith in the tiktok masses now.  Can you imagine if all the foreigners joined in and visited immigration ministers office to protest.  That would cause some action.  But like the jewish people,  it is not in our culture to organise and fight back.  

• Sad 2

On 8/10/2023 at 5:20 AM, The Patriat said:

NACC Hotline 1205 or Direct number is (66) 2 - 528 - 4800 I have a filed Crimminal Case Already since June 24, 2022 and I am not joking I Am ALL IN ON This  became corrupt in March 2018  I have lived here since September 2006 have had heated arguements with CW Laksi there loosing the Battle with there Lies of Corruption Evidence Already Filed in June 2022 and in April 2023 

just take care that the officials against who you complained do not try to seek revenge as they have the details of the complainant.

7 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

This is good news. I have also heard some local Imm offices (Jomtien) requiring "seasoned" funds for the Intial Non O retirement visa. So it's my understanding that

1) CW only requires that 800K THB be in a Thai bank on the day of application

2) They do not require  "permanent address" documentation. A Hotel is sufficient.

question: if it's OK to be in a Hotel on the day of application what documentation do they want? Hotel booking? Or do they simply look up and make sure that the Hotel has reported you as staying there on the day of application? TM30?

1) Yes, with proof that the money was transferred from abroad or has been in the account untouched for several months.

2) Correct. Just tell them (if they query it) that you are still looking for a permanent place to live.

All that is required is that a TM30 notification has been done by your hotel. Take proof of this to avoid one potential cause of friction.

• Thanks 1