Retirement extension bank statements

19 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Didn't find your rants regarding this in recent closed thread very entertaining.

I prefer Judge Judy.

Well sir face the facts my crimminal case filed June 24, 2022 will be in n the Crimminal court house with in the one to two months I was just at the National Anti Corruption Headquarters Tuesday of this week and I was told we are going to court very soon with in the Next one to two months there puting court documentation together and deciding what actual date to appear in person there will be bank financial people in the court room as well to testify at what bank rate there accounts payout in a one year term which varies depending on the bank and the account that is with in the bank bank rates on account range between .25%  to 1.9 % your lucky if you can squeeze 3000 thai baht in a single year as interest income in a single year and you can't possibly live off of a single 3000 Thai baht payout to live off in a entire year which is 12 months or 365 days I am the Prosecution holding the Crimminal Case this entire case is based on a 5 year investigation  DSI was way too afraid to take on the case but the same people who investigate prawit the defense minister and the  Nakhan Sawan Police chief in his  2 million Thai baht extortion and his 6 police offers below all went to prison for life no eligebilty for parole release in the cell for Life  Time,  that caused a Thai drug dealer to be suffocated to death from 6 plastic bags placed over his head to starve him of oxygen who had died and CPR could not revive him even though the same police officers who placed the plastic bags over his head could not revive his heart back to life or to get a heart beat 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I use money in bank method in dedicated bank account 800k+ all year round.

IO complained that there were some months with zero transactions.

Has never been an issue at CW previously. 

All of a sudden last Nov not acceptable.

Not referring to consolidated transactions.

I would love to know how a month or two with NO transactions I can withdraw funds and replace without it showing.

It's just more Thai madness.

I have my money in the bank without adding or taking out, as you do.

So the only transaction will hopefully be a smidgeon of interest the bank may add on once a year.

11 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I have my money in the bank without adding or taking out, as you do.

So the only transaction will hopefully be a smidgeon of interest the bank may add on once a year.

This year extension (Nov),  I plan to have bank statements.

Kasikorn tell me they can do 12month bank statements  while you wait for 200baht.

My back up is to have photocopies of bank book pages.

Easy at CW as banks on lower level .

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Kasikorn tell me they can do 12month bank statements  while you wait for 200baht.

Bangkok Bank takes a week to get the 12 month statement. So if you do not know when your Extension and pertinent paperwork is due, like I do, get one at 6 months instantly, and another at 12 month the same.

My IO also wants copies of my Bank Book, which is ONE page because I do not transact in or out of that account.

Make it easy on yourself............wasn't that the Walker Brothers? 555

On 8/17/2023 at 3:12 PM, DrJack54 said:

I use money in bank method in dedicated bank account 800k+ all year round.

IO complained that there were some months with zero transactions.

Has never been an issue at CW previously. 

All of a sudden last Nov not acceptable.

Not referring to consolidated transactions.

I would love to know how a month or two with NO transactions I can withdraw funds and replace without it showing.

It's just more Thai madness.

Yep, I was also moaned at in no uncertain terms for the lack of monthly transactions at Rayong on 20 July. As a result I've now set up token 20 THB transfers (which, thankfully, don't attract any supplementary bank charges these days) into my dedicated Krungsri account on 20 August, 20 September and 20 October to cover the 3-month post-application 800k seasoning requirement.

In due course I'll be setting up token transfers for November, January, February, March, April and May (these shouldn't be needed for December or June, though, since these are the months when Krungsri makes interest payments into my dedicated account).

@Eff1n2ret - to be aware of this further Rayong requirement (which unfortunately I forgot to mention previously).

Edited by OJAS

2 hours ago, OJAS said:

@Eff1n2ret - to be aware of this further Rayong requirement (which unfortunately I forgot to mention previously).

Thanks. In fact I run a balance above 800k and draw cash every month, also update the book every month, so I'm not expecting a problem. To be on the safe side I will go to Maptaphut a week before my next application, show them the book and ask if they need a statement as well. If they do, I'll order it from Bangkok Bank.