Four relatives came to lunch. Three died with symptoms of ‘death cap’ mushroom poisoning. Is she guilty ?

steven100

There have also been reports in News Corp alleging that Erin's ex husband Simon Patterson had told a friend he believed he had been poisoned by Erin in the past.
In a social media post from June 2022 Simon said he almost died last year from gut problems that left him in intensive care.
News.com.au can be biased for politics but ok for news reporting like this in my opinion. Even politics is not too bad on this site compared to other Murdoch sites such as The Australian, and state based papers such as Daily Telegraph, and Sky News. 
Big story in Australia along with women's world cup.
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:
There have also been reports in News Corp alleging that Erin's ex husband Simon Patterson had told a friend he believed he had been poisoned by Erin in the past.
In a social media post from June 2022 Simon said he almost died last year from gut problems that left him in intensive care.
News.com.au can be biased for politics but ok for news reporting like this in my opinion. Even politics is not too bad on this site compared to other Murdoch sites such as The Australian, and state based papers such as Daily Telegraph, and Sky News. 
Big story in Australia along with women's world cup.

He was in hospital. Mushrooms too most likely. She is evil.

1 hour ago, NextG said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/08/10/australia-mushroom-poisoning-beef-wellington-killed-victims/

Also; 

has since emerged that the real reason Ms Patterson invited her ex-husband’s family to lunch was in an effort to try and negotiate a reconciliation with the father of her children, according to the Daily Mail.

Simon was also invited but pulled out at the last minute, a close friend of Simon’s purportedly told the publication.

“They went to her house for a mediation to talk to the family. Simon was supposed to go there for lunch but he pulled out in the last minute otherwise he would be in that death bed too,” publication quoted the friend as saying, adding that Simon was not interested in getting back with his ex.

Simon Patterson was reportedly also invited to the lunch but didn’t attend. Picture: Facebook.

Simon Patterson was reportedly also invited to the lunch but didn’t attend. Picture: Facebook.

Ms Patterson has maintained her innocence. Picture: Jason Edwards

Ms Patterson has maintained her innocence. Picture: Jason Edwards

The friend claimed that Simon’s family was worried about Ms Patterson’s “mental state” so they accepted the lunch invitation to “make sure she was in the right mental health.

“This wasn’t just a lunch, it was an intervention with the pastor as mediator. That’s why this lunch happened,” the friend said.

99.9% sure she's evil.

11 hours ago, NextG said:

How very dull… 

Try to not utilise terms such as MSM in discussion with me. 
Did you look for any other sources or are you just looking for a argument?

It seems you are.

Where did you acquire the mindset you can dictate to other posters how they should post?

AFAIK the use of acronyms is not in breach of forum rules. The first sentence of your post probably is.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bignok said:

No I just study facts. I'm 99.9% confident of being right. Shops dont sell poisonous mushrooms

Her body language says guilty.

IIRC, many media outlets piled on to Lindy Chamberlain when she said a dingo had taken her baby. The same happened with Kathleen Folbigg.

Which is why I am not prejudging this case.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC, many media outlets piled on to Lindy Chamberlain when she said a dingo had taken her baby. The same happened with Kathleen Folbigg.

Which is why I am not prejudging this case.

Different set of facts. Dingo do attack small kids.

This women cooked meatloaf with dodgy mushrooms. They ate it. She didnt.

Husband very sick last year similar symptoms.

She dodged questions about mushrooms and keep covering her face with hands, a sign of deception and lies.

Shops dont sell dodgy mushrooms.

Dont need to be Sherlock.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Different set of facts. Dingo do attack small kids.

This women cooked meatloaf with dodgy mushrooms. They ate it. She didnt.

Husband very sick last year similar symptoms.

She dodged questions about mushrooms and keep covering her face with hands, a sign of deception and lies.

Shops dont sell dodgy mushrooms.

Dont need to be Sherlock.

Yes, dingoes do attack small kids. Where was that fact when Lindy Chamberlain was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole?

Similar symptoms doesn't cut it. There are about 5 million cases of food poisoning in Australia every year.

You've been watching too much Cal Lightman.

How do you know shops don't sell dodgy mushrooms? I'd agree not deliberately.

You've demonstrated in multiple threads you rush to judgment, I guess I should not be surprised.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'd agree not deliberately.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You've demonstrated in multiple threads you rush to judgment

errrrrr???.....what was that..???........... thing is even the coppers don't know yet.

4 minutes ago, bluejets said:

errrrrr???.....what was that..???........... thing is even the coppers don't know yet.

You're saying the coppers don't know, but you do.

Senior moment, thought it was bignok responding

Edited by Lacessit

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It seems you are.

Where did you acquire the mindset you can dictate to other posters how they should post?

AFAIK the use of acronyms is not in breach of forum rules. The first sentence of your post probably is.

You should try reading before spouting off. Read again.  You can utilise as many acronyms as you wish, just not to me. I’ll just ignore you. My choice. Understand now? Any less than bright spark who utilises certain words and phrases will get short shrift from me. 
So if you’d like to get back to the topic discussion, I’m here. If you’d like to discuss me, I’ll simply report your posts as off-topic. Your choice. 

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Yes, dingoes do attack small kids. Where was that fact when Lindy Chamberlain was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole?

Similar symptoms doesn't cut it. There are about 5 million cases of food poisoning in Australia every year.

You've been watching too much Cal Lightman.

How do you know shops don't sell dodgy mushrooms? I'd agree not deliberately.

You've demonstrated in multiple threads you rush to judgment, I guess I should not be surprised.

It seems she has a fan in you ????

Let’s take Murdoch out of the equation…

You cannot explain why she is fine. Even if the shop did sell dodgy mushrooms; highly unlikely, why did she not eat the very food that she produced? 

My main sticking point is why she went ahead with letting them eat the poisoned Beef Wellington if her ex/husband didn’t turn up. Was she still hoping that he would appear?
Why not drop it to the floor by accident..?

Were they the intended recipients in the first place?