Interesting insight to old tourists marrying bargirls.

Goat

On 8/18/2023 at 1:50 PM, spidermike007 said:

I barely drink, so I never get drunk. They all have stories.

I was never interested in their stories. I observed them for a while, usually from a different bar, to see how they reacted to customers. Did they smile, did they play on their phones or with the customers, did they have tats, did they get bored easily, did they drink too much, how did they dress, how did they get on with their co workers, how pushy for drinks were they, and if possible a look at their legs- I like a nice leg.

Tats, being too loud, drinking too much/ being drunk, being too pushy for drinks were automatic nos.

2 hours ago, save the frogs said:

you only date normal girls?

but you hang out in gogo bars 50-100 times per year? for what? 

sorry, you lost me.

When going out for a drink with other farang males.

I find the chairs comfortable, good service, the beer cold and reasonably priced and dancing naked girls entertaining.

1 hour ago, Goat said:

That would be interesting.

For about 5 minutes.

For you yes, of course, wouldn't compare to your bar stool SAS chat, buying drinks for the birds you think "fancy" you...... ......????................????

39 minutes ago, transam said:

For you yes, of course, wouldn't compare to your bar stool SAS chat, buying drinks for the birds you think "fancy" you...... ......????................????

Not even close mate. 

Played some pool with a chubby midget last night

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 7:51 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

You think western prossies never take a day or two off every week? I don't know where you get your info from, but IMO you need to stop reading whatever you are to have such strange ideas.

BTW western countries have around 50% divorce rate so that means that 50% of western guys that marry have a failed relationship- pretty much the norm these days.

Some even higher than that... And Thailand is 25%, though I don't think it accounts for "village" marriages. 

It's essentially the same everywhere. Better off renting. 

Edited by Aviatorhi