Thaksin helicoptered to Police Hospital at 3am after feeling ill says Department of Corrections

webfact

On 8/23/2023 at 10:50 AM, malibukid said:

Thailand does not deserve democracy.  they will not fight for it. 

This! 

When they realise that the establishment is not going to move away from the trough they may, may grow a pair but I am not holding my breath

The whole charade of the election, the whole sorry Thaksin saga just illustrates the contemp the hi-so's have for the serf's, the fact they just accept it emphasizes the brain washing way the poor are indoctrinated from their early years

I am finding it difficult to accept the level of apathy in the people and beginning to believe that you get the government that you deserve..... 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 8:02 PM, Bundooman said:

So, amazingly so, for the medical hub of SE Asia, - they already know he'll be well enough by Monday.

Back to the slammer on Tuesday, then!

They are good here.

My family and friends were told when I would come out of induced coma and gave them a date to come visit me from.

12 hours ago, mark131v said:

This! 

When they realise that the establishment is not going to move away from the trough they may, may grow a pair but I am not holding my breath

The whole charade of the election, the whole sorry toxin saga just illustrates the contemp the hi-so's have for the serf's, the fact they just accept it emphasizes the brain washing way the poor are indoctrinated from their early years

I am finding it difficult to accept the level of apathy in the people and beginning to believe that you get the government that you deserve..... 

I agree.  The Thai's I talk to are actually in shock at all this,  they keep telling me;  we have laws about this stuff, he can't break the law,  he will be punished soon.  I just shake my head at them.  I told them a couple weeks ago what would happen when he came back, going to the hospital, etc.  They just laughed at me, said it could never happen like that.  Welp, here we are.  

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, mark131v said:

This! 

The whole charade of the election, the whole sorry toxin saga just illustrates the contemp the hi-so's have for the serf's, the fact they just accept it emphasizes the brain washing way the poor are indoctrinated from their early years

i see this in the mornings as the youngters are marched around in uniforms.  inculcated early to not question authority.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, malibukid said:

i see this in the mornings as the youngters are marched around in uniforms.  inculcated early to not question authority.

I taught a class or two in a school in Lopburi province.  I had to keep telling the students to ask questions if they wanted to learn something,  They never would, 

• Like 1