Do YOU Agree With XI?

18 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You are right, it was easy to find work when I was younger, and I started at age 6, carry stones off the fields on my father land,  pick weed, water,learned to grow vegatables, care for fruit trees,  pick and sell strawberries, potato, vegetables, flowers, cut gras, make hay, painting houses, building fixing houses, get components to assemble in the winter for electronics, started as a welder, army, wharehouses, security, educated myself on spare time to become engineer, start working in oilfield offshore, make my own business in tourism, a shop, fisherman on a real fishing boat, tourist guide, done all diciplines on ski, skydiving, climbing, base jumping, kayak instructor, freediving, boxing, Muay thai, lifting weights, and now back to basic with a small farm! What did I forget? Oh Im Semi retired from age 47, work now 8 - 10 weeks a year.

I think I can allow myself to have an opinion. 

And I do not wish death upon anyone born in to a different culture or religion only based on their government and their leadership! 

I am GAMMA. 

And I approve of this comment. 

• Love It 1

13 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

They weren't simply "just born in a different culture" they are all complicit and even supporting of genocidal manianc Xi. They do little or nothing to oppose him. They have the numbers for a huge actual revolution, but they don't do anything at all. There are millions of worthless Chinese who just twiddle their thumbs and go "gee you know what maybe Uyghur Muslims do deserve to die in Auschwitz

concentration style camps!"

They don't care about their own lives so why should anyone else? A bunch of identical brainwashed, action-less drones being erased is acceptable collateral damage when it comes to removing genocidal regimes. Worked for the Allies in World War 2. 

Im sure your outlook on the world and opinion comes from the culture and environment you are born in to! 

Been traveling and lived  in Usa, as well travelled and explored China, so I should know little about the differences from City to countryside in both countries.The truth, Usa goverment have sold out the west, and are responsible together with the rest of the west for what is coming now! 

What do you know about history? 

Cant see a red line of happenings and wars how empires comes and goes! 

You would be surprised how many similarities there where thousands of years ago compared today! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The truth, Usa goverment have sold out the west, and are responsible together with the rest of the west for what is coming now! 

That I can agree with, but again, it is mostly Baby Boomer politicians who feel entitled to ALL the money in the world. Having most of the money in the world wasn't enough, it has to be all of it.

Edited by HandsomeTallFarang

On 8/25/2023 at 7:47 PM, swissie said:

All very well analysed and written. For "the west" 2 problems only:

1) Putin losing the war and willing to push "the red button".

2) The live goal of Xi is to "bring home" Taiwan during his lifetime. At 70 he will be forced to act rather sooner than later.
Everything else are internal Chinese affairs.

Other than that, we sould be carefull how the West deals with China. Never forgetting that 90% of the "rare earths" are found in China.

90% of rare earths may be mined in China, but it's not because it's the only place with them. It's because it's willing to put up with the environmental impact of mining them the less expensive way.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/25/2023 at 4:47 AM, swissie said:

All very well analysed and written. For "the west" 2 problems only:

1) Putin losing the war and willing to push "the red button".

2) The live goal of Xi is to "bring home" Taiwan during his lifetime. At 70 he will be forced to act rather sooner than later.
Everything else are internal Chinese affairs.

Other than that, we sould be carefull how the West deals with China. Never forgetting that 90% of the "rare earths" are found in China.

Taiwan is part of China. When it becomes better for them to align with China they will. China just has to wait while the yanks have to pick between a geriatric or a lunatic.

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2023 at 8:05 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Comrades:

Do you love "Xi-Jin-Ping Thought" as much as I do?

AND...

Do you believe in and LOVE the The Marxist-Leninist China as much as XI?

Or, have you decided to NOT return to China before Xi is finally a-moldering?

Have ONLY good things happened to you under Xi, as a tourist or expat in China?

Or, as the years of XI dragged on, did you become slightly less enamored with XI's Great Vision?

Your thoughts, please, because I love China, especially the food and the girls dressed up in their Mao Jackets.

image.png.138d572556055891e550184c95b82264.png

I want to get back to China...as soon as possible.

And get me some more of those Ants Climbing Trees!

image.png.a2c5a9bedd255a13767a5f31a4e87574.png

I MISS China, BIG TIME!

No doubt, so do you.

But...HOW MUCH?

Your Ching-ching China Man,

Gamma

When you eat your bats , do you eat the dead ones last?

22 hours ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Boomer tells younger generation how "easy" they have it. ???????? The lack of self awareness is astonishing 

Let's rehash some of the things you could do as life as a Boomer in the west:

- Higher education and university was so cheap you could pay for it all with a part time job. Wish I could pay for my schooling by sweeping some floors a few nights a week.

- Houses were affordable, my dad worked at a cement plant for one of his first jobs, and was able to BUY a house, rather quickly. Not rent, BUY. Then he saved enough to attend University. Try working at a cement plant today and see how many houses and university degrees you can buy, that's if you get hired at all because some illegal migrant will do it cheaper and tax-free. Boomers love affair with cheap migrant labor and exported 3rd world labor basically destroyed several things: housing market, blue collar buying power, several manufacturing fields, and export bargaining power. 

Boomers lived in the easiest existence in human history, that is not debatable at all, so please forgive my hysterical laughter whenever I see a Boomer talking down to younger generations about how easy they have it.

Gen X here.

You are whining and complaining. 

There has literally never been easier time in human history to make money by literally sitting and doing nothing. Tiktok, youtube, instagram, amazon, ebay, shoppee, shopify, crypto, onlyfans.....

Aren't you the one who claims office workers in Thailand are hiso? ????????

Edited by Celsius

21 hours ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

That I can agree with, but again, it is mostly Baby Boomer politicians who feel entitled to ALL the money in the world. Having most of the money in the world wasn't enough, it has to be all of it.

The last question is, will China do any worse than any other Empires throughout the history, involving recently head of the world? Have they proved themselves yet to be any different in any way? 

Concerning everything that have been going on the last two centuries from our own leaders and allies? 

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

Gen X here.

You are whining and complaining. 

There has literally never been easier time in human history to make money by literally sitting and doing nothing. Tiktok, youtube, instagram, amazon, ebay, shoppee, shopify, crypto, onlyfans.....

Aren't you the one who claims office workers in Thailand are hiso? ????????

That's your argument? "gO on TiKtOk iTs NevEr BeEn EaSiEr ????" so why aren't you a millionaire then? Too bad there is not a demand for  crusty Gen X'ers to talk about things they have no idea about, otherwise you'd have that entire market cordoned off.

Also, I see that you're still upset that you got demonstrably proven wrong about the hi-so office thing.???? Do you think only famous celebrities and rich politicians are hiso? So what then is an executive at CP earning 7 figure (USD, not baht)? Low society?

Still So butthurt about being corrected about the hi-so thing, lol. Clown. ????

5 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

That's your argument? "gO on TiKtOk iTs NevEr BeEn EaSiEr ????" so why aren't you a millionaire then? Too bad there is not a demand for  crusty Gen X'ers to talk about things they have no idea about, otherwise you'd have that entire market cordoned off.

Also, I see that you're still upset that you got demonstrably proven wrong about the hi-so office thing.???? Do you think only famous celebrities and rich politicians are hiso? So what then is an executive at CP earning 7 figure (USD, not baht)? Low society?

Still So butthurt about being corrected about the hi-so thing, lol. Clown. ????

Office workers is middle class, even some pretend to be something they are not! Some office workers might come from rich families, but the work they do, belongs to the middle class. 

14 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

That's your argument? "gO on TiKtOk iTs NevEr BeEn EaSiEr ????" so why aren't you a millionaire then?

I am not a multimillionaire, but I have been living in Thailand for 10 using some of the tools I mentioned, spending my 30's and 40's working for myself 2 hours a day and living the dream. If you are younger than me and do not have a single clue how to use the tools available to you which require literally 0 skills than there is something wrong with you. Instead you bash the boomers because they supposedly had it so easy, but in reality you have not a single clue what the real work is just like like you have no single clue about Thailand calling office workers "hiso" because they work in nice shiny buildings.

I guess I am married to a hiso as she makes more money than the beggarly office workers you meet on your way to Nana. I never knew.

Probably spent the last 4 years on Nana barstool.

Is your mama's trust fund running out of money?

LOL

Edited by Celsius

17 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I am not a multimillionaire, but I have been living in Thailand for 10 using some of the tools I mentioned, spending my 30's and 40's working for myself 2 hours a day and living the dream. If you are younger than me and do not have a single clue how to use the tools available to you which require literally 0 skills than there is something wrong with you. Instead you bash the boomers because they supposedly had it so easy, but in reality you have not a single clue what the real work is just like like you have no single clue about Thailand calling office workers "hiso" because they work in nice shiny buildings.

I guess I am married to a hiso as she makes more money than the beggarly office workers you meet on your way to Nana. I never knew.

Probably spent the last 4 years on Nana barstool.

Is your mama's trust fund running out of money?

LOL

Again, if these things you mentioned require "zero skills", why aren't you rich and famous then lol? According to you just go on TikTok and YouTube, absolutely no effort at all required to make money there. So why aren't you rich from those then? Oh right because you're just speaking more nonsense.

So much seething lol "probably spent the last 4 years on Nana barstools" looks like I struck a nerve, projecting much?

You're like 50 years old and making schoolyard hail-mary cheap shots (which are most certainly you just projecting)

And then like an insecure weirdo, mention your personal life like some kind of credentials. Nobody asked and nobody cares. Getting your feelings involved from seeing words on a screen, Toddler behavior. Wouldn't expect less from a guy who's best option in life was to become a Sexpat in Thailand ????

Edited by HandsomeTallFarang

2 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

speaking more nonsense.

I struck a nerve, projecting much?

You're like 50 years old and making schoolyard hail-mary cheap shots (which are most certainly you just projecting)

And then like an insecure weirdo, 

Nobody asked and nobody cares.

Toddler behavior. 

Sexpat in Thailand ????

Are you sure I am the one who struck a nerve?

As a Brit, given the abysmal quality of the politicians who have degraded our democracy in recent decades I wouldn't be dogmatic about the way China chooses to govern itself - and when the citizens of the world's leading democracy have to choose between a shambling geriatric and a slightly younger narcissistic sociopath anyone arriving from Mars might wonder which system will deliver better results in the coming century.

I'm also not surprised that the Chinese don't seem to like us very much. Disregarding earlier centuries and such as the Opium Wars, there are more recent examples. In the First World War the Chinese Government offered to send Chinese labourers to the Allies, not as combatants but for all the support work needed - digging trenches, laying roads and railways, extending the harbours at Calais and Boulogne, etc, and cleaning up for over a year after the end of the war. Over 90,000 went, and worked for a third of the rate paid to a private soldier. There are several thousand Chinese war graves in Northern France and Belgium. Their Government hoped that this contribution would get them influence at the Versailles negotiations, in particular the return of the German concessions in Shandong province, but they were ignored and the concessions handed to Japan! France allowed some of its workers to settle in France, but the Unions would not countenance any Chinese being allowed to cross to England, and all those who had worked for the Brits were repatriated.

History repeated itself in the Second World War. There were numerous Chinese seamen who enlisted with the Merchant Marine and sailed on the Atlantic convoys. They were based mainly in Liverpool, and some got married and started families. After the war they were quietly rounded up and deported. There were wives and children who never knew what happened to their husbands/fathers, and thought they had just bu88ered off. I was staggered to see a film about this recently, and some woman going to Singapore trying (unsuccessfully) to trace her father.

I don't buy into all this critical race theory rubbish and the breast-beating about colonialism, but I think it is sometimes instructive to "see ourselves as others see us" as the great Rabbie Burns put it.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I understand that Mao also had a bit of a thing for girls in "Mao jackets" - 12 year olds apparently...

This girl is not 12.

Also, it appears that this girl in the Mao Jacket might be one of those new (then new) female engineers; look at all those pens and pencils in her breast pockets!

• Love It 1

On 8/27/2023 at 3:59 PM, HandsomeTallFarang said:

a guy who's best option in life was to become a Sexpat in Thailand

That was a better option than being bullied for wanting to help people back in the west.

Western people have been screwing so many other people for so long it's well past time for our sham civilization to crumble into the dust, and join the Greeks, Romans, etc in the dustbin of history, IN MY OPINION.

On 8/27/2023 at 5:24 PM, Eff1n2ret said:

As a Brit, given the abysmal quality of the politicians who have degraded our democracy in recent decades I wouldn't be dogmatic about the way China chooses to govern itself - and when the citizens of the world's leading democracy have to choose between a shambling geriatric and a slightly younger narcissistic sociopath anyone arriving from Mars might wonder which system will deliver better results in the coming century.

I'm also not surprised that the Chinese don't seem to like us very much. Disregarding earlier centuries and such as the Opium Wars, there are more recent examples. In the First World War the Chinese Government offered to send Chinese labourers to the Allies, not as combatants but for all the support work needed - digging trenches, laying roads and railways, extending the harbours at Calais and Boulogne, etc, and cleaning up for over a year after the end of the war. Over 90,000 went, and worked for a third of the rate paid to a private soldier. There are several thousand Chinese war graves in Northern France and Belgium. Their Government hoped that this contribution would get them influence at the Versailles negotiations, in particular the return of the German concessions in Shandong province, but they were ignored and the concessions handed to Japan! France allowed some of its workers to settle in France, but the Unions would not countenance any Chinese being allowed to cross to England, and all those who had worked for the Brits were repatriated.

History repeated itself in the Second World War. There were numerous Chinese seamen who enlisted with the Merchant Marine and sailed on the Atlantic convoys. They were based mainly in Liverpool, and some got married and started families. After the war they were quietly rounded up and deported. There were wives and children who never knew what happened to their husbands/fathers, and thought they had just bu88ered off. I was staggered to see a film about this recently, and some woman going to Singapore trying (unsuccessfully) to trace her father.

I don't buy into all this critical race theory rubbish and the breast-beating about colonialism, but I think it is sometimes instructive to "see ourselves as others see us" as the great Rabbie Burns put it.

Don't dig into history too deeply if one wants to be proud of the country we think is important to us.