France to ban female students from wearing abayas in state schools

Social Media

25 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

Definately no doubt though that you ... you have not read any of the religious books (Koran, Bible, Torah...)

You are completely confusing the point between what is written in these religious book and how it is interpreted by the radicals, belivers in their hate preachings and sayings.

I was brought up strick Christian. Know bible verses off by heat. And my brother is a church leader. 

You said it yourself.... How it's interpreted. 

Religions are manipulators and manipulate their rules and teachings.  Better off without them.. 

I don't think you can have any other interpretation of commands to smash  babies heads against the rocks..or none believers will go to hell.... .when that is what is clearly written in these books. 

19 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Gave you one Nick already in Nottingham you even quoted on it or you forgotton?

No you didnt give me a link, I did a websearch myself and found a link, which I posted myself and that was in reltiaon to nativity plays , you have since made new claims and I asked for links to those new claims 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Are their none that immigrated from Switzerland or Germany in France ?

edit & answered: "At the beginning of the 18th century, the Amish communities once more had to face persecution ... Louis XIV decreed their expulsion from French territory."

I was specifically thinking about them in the context of being a problem in public schools in France as per topic. Are they wearing outfits in public schools to instantly distinuguish them from their classmates?

4 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Ok Nick I will retract that statement however there are Schools up and down the UK  where Nativity plays have been removed due to the Christian belief of Jesus that some Muslim parents object to. In some Schools 95% are Muslim origin with Immans as Teachers. How would you feel if your Son or Dau came home one day and said Daddy today i learned about the prophet Muhammed.

Those Schools you speak of are most likely Muslim  Schools , could you provide a link to the Schools which are 95 % Muslims with Iman teachers ?

In normal Schools kids learn about Religion , that's why they go to School to learn things and it wouldn't be abnormal for them to learn about Mohamed , Budda and the rest 

3 hours ago, Sigmund said:

Definately no doubt though that you ... you have not read any of the religious books (Koran, Bible, Torah...)

You are completely confusing the point between what is written in these religious book and how it is interpreted by the radicals, belivers in their hate preachings and sayings.

“If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones".

Deuteronomy 17:1-20 

"The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel".

Deuteronomy 17:12

"That certain worthless fellows have gone out among you and have drawn away the inhabitants of their city, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, then you shall inquire and make search and ask diligently. And behold, if it be true and certain that such an abomination has been done among you, you shall surely put the inhabitants of that city to the sword, devoting it to destruction, all who are in it and its cattle, with the edge of the sword. You shall gather all its spoil into the midst of its open square and burn the city and all its spoil with fire, as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall be a heap forever. It shall not be built again."

Deuteronomy 13:13-18

Seems pretty clear to me, and there's plenty more.  But of course, the bible is to be treated as a buffet. You take the bits you want and leave those you don't.  I mean, it's not as if it was the foundation of a religion or something.

Edited by ballpoint
Fixed formatting
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, observer90210 said:

But I may consider that once an adult and if living in the west, people can choose for themselves and bypass certain codes.

Then you know absolutely nothing at all about how their sleeper cell society works. Username does NOT check out ????

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, observer90210 said:

The problem is that many of the girls choose to wear abayas and do not wish to dress differently. Saying that they are force is not always true.

They have to wear a long dress otherwise they'll get raped.

Case in point:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-412697/Outrage-Muslim-cleric-likens-women-uncovered-meat.html#:~:text=In a Ramadam sermon in,and gives you 65 years.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Then you know absolutely nothing at all about how their sleeper cell society works. Username does NOT check out ????

Sleeper cell society? Maybe you should ask yourself how paranoia works. There are almost 4 million Muslims in the UK. If they were anything like what you believe, the bombs would be going off by now en masse.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Sleeper cell society? Maybe you should ask yourself how paranoia works. There are almost 4 million Muslims in the UK. If they were anything like what you believe, the bombs would be going off by now en masse.

They don't need to use bombs, all they need to do is out breed the dhimmi and from what I know based on my upbringing in South Western Sydney they're damn good at it too.

One of my younger sisters was told this about 30-odd years ago at some craphole called Bankstown Girls High. Needless to say she dropped out of school at sixteen and fled to the inner city. 

You're living in a fantasy land if you think there's anything benign about Islam. The "holy" Qur'an and the nonsense that came after it and abrogated it is a road map for Arab Supremacy. Worldwide caliphate ring any bells?

I'd tell you more about what I've seen firsthand but I think I'm wasting my time; you've already drunk the Kool-Aid.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

“If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones".

Deuteronomy 17:1-20 

"The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel".

Deuteronomy 17:12

"That certain worthless fellows have gone out among you and have drawn away the inhabitants of their city, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, then you shall inquire and make search and ask diligently. And behold, if it be true and certain that such an abomination has been done among you, you shall surely put the inhabitants of that city to the sword, devoting it to destruction, all who are in it and its cattle, with the edge of the sword. You shall gather all its spoil into the midst of its open square and burn the city and all its spoil with fire, as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall be a heap forever. It shall not be built again."

Deuteronomy 13:13-18

Seems pretty clear to me, and there's plenty more.  But of course, the bible is to be treated as a buffet. You take the bits you want and leave those you don't.  I mean, it's not as if it was the foundation of a religion or something.

They say these books are their holy books and the word of God and you can't question it.  

I like to remind religious parents of this:

Leviticus 20:9

Hsre god tell parents it is okay to kill their children of he curses them.

I wonder how that would hold up in court...you know, we don't want to offend religious peoples rights to follow their religious books teachings.. ????

Edited by jak2002003
  • Like 1

So, if I'm a Christian then I'm not allowed to wear a cross pendant around my neck either then? 

It's a bit over the top, if you ask me. Also, they better prepare ASAP for terrorist attacks in the near future on French streets because they're coming.

I also find it worrying that one guy has the power to decide over something like this. It very much sounds like he's enforcing his personal views on an entire nation and it's just a bit too much power for my personal taste. 

Edited by pacovl46
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Those Schools you speak of are most likely Muslim  Schools , could you provide a link to the Schools which are 95 % Muslims with Iman teachers ?

In normal Schools kids learn about Religion , that's why they go to School to learn things and it wouldn't be abnormal for them to learn about Mohamed , Budda and the rest 

• Brondesbury College London. Brent , NW6 7BT. ...
  • Manchester Islamic Grammar School for Girls. Manchester , M21 9FA. ...
  • Westwood High. Oldham , OL9 6HR. ...
  • All Boys All Girls Co-Ed. ...
  • Islamiyah School. ...
  • Hamd House School. ...
  • Darul Uloom Dawatul Imaan. ...
  • Christian Church of England Islamic Roman Catholic.
  • Like 1

Just now, BarraMarra said:
  • Brondesbury College London. Brent , NW6 7BT. ...
  • Manchester Islamic Grammar School for Girls. Manchester , M21 9FA. ...
  • Westwood High. Oldham , OL9 6HR. ...
  • All Boys All Girls Co-Ed. ...
  • Islamiyah School. ...
  • Hamd House School. ...
  • Darul Uloom Dawatul Imaan. ...
  • Christian Church of England Islamic Roman Catholic.

All these Schools are for Muslim children.

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Every attack in the UK has been committed by Muslim Extremists or converted to Islam in Prison. One of the London underground bombers fled in a Burkah. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

So, if I'm a Christian then I'm not allowed to wear a cross pendant around my neck either then? 

It's a bit over the top, if you ask me. Also, they better prepare ASAP for terrorist attacks in the near future on French streets because they're coming.

I also find it worrying that one guy has the power to decide over something like this. It very much sounds like he's enforcing his personal views on an entire nation and it's just a bit too much power for my personal taste. 

A couple of years ago an Airport female staff member was sent home because she refused to remove her cross from her neck chain.

9 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Every attack in the UK has been committed by Muslim Extremists or converted to Islam in Prison. One of the London underground bombers fled in a Burkah. 

And what percentage of the almost 4 million Muslims in the UK is that?

And wasn't there was a time not long when the same thing could be said of the Irish? Did you make similar generalizations about them?

55 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I do not mean to say you are wrong and you definately must be having valid reasons. (or not).

As not to waste your time (and mine) I won't argue.

But just to give you some material for thought, how many mass shootings have been conducted in the USA by white extremists and how many have been done by blacks or muslims ?

No need to agree with me openly, but if you think deep inside and honestly just with yourself,  your conclusions may be a bit different from your comment that seems somewhat hasty.

If not, well what to say ? You are right and I am wrong...ok ?

Good night.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

All these Schools are for Muslim children.

Yes, they are private Schools for Muslims , just like there are private Jewish Schools  private German Schools and private Sikh Schools were Parents choose and pay to send their kids too , just like we have private schools in Thailand for Chinese, Christians, Felangs or whatever .

There are private Schools all over the world for various peoples 

2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

There are plenty of links Nick do a search yourself " Schools banning Nativity plays "

I have web searched that , there are no reports of nativity plays being banned in the U.K

First result , 

Headteachers are taking the flak for cancelling Christmas plays because the Government has not issued clear guidance, school leaders have warned.

Increasing numbers of schools are banning parents from nativity plays and cancelling Christmas fairs and trips because of Covid outbreaks or fears of the new variant.

The Government said it has not told schools to cancel activities, but has left it to headteachers to make judgements."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/education/headteachers-backlash-cancelling-christmas-plays-omicron-variant-b969125.html

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

And what percentage of the almost 4 million Muslims in the UK is that?

And wasn't there was a time not long when the same thing could be said of the Irish? Did you make similar generalizations about them?

your Deflecting placeholder has nothing to do with other attacks or from Ireland its about Muslim attacks in England and the Radicalisation of british muslims. The Manchester Bomber who killed 20+ kids at the Ariana Grande was radicalized in a Manchester Mosque.

5 hours ago, observer90210 said:

I do not mean to say you are wrong and you definately must be having valid reasons. (or not).

As not to waste your time (and mine) I won't argue.

But just to give you some material for thought, how many mass shootings have been conducted in the USA by white extremists and how many have been done by blacks or muslims ?

No need to agree with me openly, but if you think deep inside and honestly just with yourself,  your conclusions may be a bit different from your comment that seems somewhat hasty.

If not, well what to say ? You are right and I am wrong...ok ?

Good night.

Completely wrong Observer most are racially motivated as we saw at the weekend where a nut job opened up with an Assault rifle killing blacks. 

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That was  18 years ago , The U.K has changed a lot since then 

London Bridge 3 years ago. The only change is we shoot them now and our intelligence is preventing more attacks even today.

Edited by BarraMarra