France to ban female students from wearing abayas in state schools

Social Media

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Immigrants leave France to go to the UK because they are led to believe that the U.K is better for them than France is , what is nonsense about that ?

Go back and read your post I responded too, don't fluff about now.....................????.................:coffee1:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Go back and read your post I responded too, don't fluff about now.....................????.................:coffee1:

Ah you missed it , Whhooosh , it was a paraphrase of the term, "The grass isnt greener on the otherside" > *The sea is bluer on the other side*

Do you understand now ?

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Ah you missed it , Whhooosh , it was a paraphrase of the term, "The grass isnt greener on the otherside" > *The sea is bluer on the other side*

Do you understand now ?

Go back and read your post I responded too...................????

• Confused 1

Just now, transam said:

Go back and read your post I responded too...................????

Has it changed since I wrote it ten minutes ago or has it changed since I re read it   the last time you told me to re read it  five minutes ago ?

Unless its changed, I have no need to re read it 

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Unless its changed, I have no need to re read it 

This time I suggest you re read your posts and try to understand  them and respond with either accuracy or proof, you never do!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That are led to believe that the sea is bluer on the other side

As my post above really confused two posters, I would like to change the post to *They are led to believe that the grass is greener on the other side*

(Hopefully this will stop them posting confused emojis)

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

As my post above really confused two posters, I would like to change the post to *They are led to believe that the grass is greener on the other side*

(Hopefully this will stop them posting confused emojis)

A refresher for you, as you can't seem to find it................

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you explain what you mean , I have lost track of the discussion ,

What confuses you ?

You are just telling me to re-read posts , I have read them, now what confuses you ?

So you cannot read your post I now provided and what it says..........Good grief...????

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

All of them as you never respond with facts just BS statements!

Jeeez ,  which statements do you consider to be "BS" ?

Talking to you two is extremely difficult as you don't say hardly anything at all .

It maybe an idea for you two just to express yourselves just using emojis?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Jeeez ,  which statements do you consider to be "BS" ?

Talking to you two is extremely difficult as you don't say hardly anything at all .

It maybe an idea for you two just to express yourselves just using emojis?

Says a member of 7 days...................????

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 1:10 PM, Foxx said:

Not racist.  The French law on secularity and conspicuous religious symbols in schools bans wearing all conspicuous religious symbols in government schools.  It does not specifically target Islam.

And not racist because "Islam" is not a race.

It depends on the ideology of the individual, there is currently a rampant ideology in the US that has a wide range of variables, that if anyone that disagrees with an individual following that particular ideology is a raciest, which only applies to the non followers of that secular religious cult.

Edited by novacova

30 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Talking to you two is extremely difficult as you don't say hardly anything at all

I do not know who "@you two" is but I can only reply on my own behalf!

I just wish for factual responses to my questions and hope they come with accurate sources (where appropriate) when I ask for them. Especially when people post inaccurate statements/gibberish!

Not of course that I expect any such accurate statements from you as you have never done so previously!

As far as I am concerned you are just a troll and I will continue to treat any of your similar posts as such in the future!

23 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I do not know who "@you two" is but I can only reply on my own behalf!

I just wish for factual responses to my questions and hope they come with accurate sources (where appropriate) when I ask for them. Especially when people post inaccurate statements/gibberish!

Not of course that I expect any such accurate statements from you as you have never done so previously!

As far as I am concerned you are just a troll and I will continue to treat any of your similar posts as such in the future!

As far as I am aware , I have answered your questions .

If there's any questions I missed . please repost the questions and I will answer them, thanks .

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, novacova said:

It depends on the ideology of the individual, there is currently a rampant ideology in the US that has a wide range of variables, that if anyone that disagrees with an individual following that particular ideology is a raciest, which only applies to the non followers of that secular religious cult.

Utter drivel.