British/irish? Do You Miss Sausages?

I suffering from 'banger' widthdrawal symptoms

here in Thailand.

Bought some 'English Sausages' in Foodland but

didn't like them at all!

The only decent bangers I've had were in Cha Am

in a restaurant called 'Aroy', (if I remember correctly).

Are 'proper' sausages available somewhere in BKK?

:-)

Brian.

I suffering from 'banger' widthdrawal symptoms

here in Thailand.

Bought some 'English Sausages' in Foodland but

didn't like them at all!

The only decent bangers I've had were in Cha Am

in a restaurant called 'Aroy', (if I remember correctly).

Are 'proper' sausages available somewhere in BKK?

:-)

Brian.

Ive found "Yorkies" sausages about the best,their Cumberland are good...in fact Yorkies stuff is good...pies...pasties...kippers.. dont know where you get it in Bk though

There was an Aussie starting up a smallgoods business in Bangkok a while back. I believe they were selling in the Bangkok area through supermarkets.

I looked at their website and contacted them last year. Unfortunately at that stage they didn’t have a network of suppliers upcountry.

They offered a good range of products, bacon sausages etc. I think the website was aussiesmallgoods or something similar.

Use to have bangers at Black Swan (near Asoke Station), not bad actually.

explorer

Very tasty indeed i think they have a web site maybe they have a contact us option and prehaps the guy fromSheffield WILL PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH HIS SUPPLIER

Use to have bangers at Black Swan (near Asoke Station), not bad actually.

explorer

Very tasty indeed i think they have a web site maybe they have a contact us option and prehaps the guy fromSheffield WILL PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH HIS SUPPLIER

There off Billy Bunter :o He does proper bacon aswell which is also likely the best in bangkok & probably the rest of thailand..

Edited by TopDogger

Try the Cumberlanmd and british breakfast sausages at Villa from the Eurogourmet

ecellent quality and flavour

JR Texas: Been in Thailand off and on since 1986 and not once have I had even a remotely decent sausage.......horrible....all of it........YUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK. Was in China and went to a McDonalds and they were making pancakes and sage sausage just like back home (in the Great Nation of Texas). I know, this is about the other type of sausage across the pond......still....you would think that somebody could make good American sausage.

When people want to live and work in thailand they have to leave their own culture behind in their own country. You have to live here as a thai and adopt their ways.

Just think if a thai came into your own country and lived the life of a thai....you'd want them to leave....same goes in thailand

When people want to live and work in thailand they have to leave their own culture behind in their own country. You have to live here as a thai and adopt their ways.

Just think if a thai came into your own country and lived the life of a thai....you'd want them to leave....same goes in thailand

if you bend over we will be able to lip read....

Don't be an idiot.

Ever wonder why there are so many Asian markets everywhere in the US? Why there are so many Latino/Hispanic markets in areas with a Hispanic population? People prefer the food they grew up eating. It even varies from one part of the US to another; I dare you to find many people from the North who grew up eating collard greens and grits. Why do husbands ask their mother to give recipes to their wife? Because they want that familiar food. It's completely natural and moving isn't going to change that.

I like Thai food. My husband doesn't care for Thai food, and wants me to make primarily American cooking. He has adjusted his expectations regarding the food budget appropriately.

Just put on the BBQ and we have 3 diff varieries of sausages that we picked up from Tescos about an hour ago...Wifes choice not mine.....she thinks brit Bangers beat anything in LOS and who am I to argue.....time foe another Fosters me things ...

Now gotta put on the free range no additives,corn fed,happy chuks who have lived in a holiday camp most of their happy and contented lives....... :o makes eating them feel less guilty....Jeasu Cri....again her idea...marinated overnight in Hot Piri Piri sauce.......they hava suntan as well.... :D

People have different tastes. Tolerance is a wonderful thing. Personally, I love Thai food, but also love the foods I loved in America, like Chinese and Mexican. I do feel that people who only eat their own cultures food in foreign countries (the Brit who lives on fish and chips and bangers and mash in Spain or the Indian who lives on curries in America, etc etc.) are missing out on alot. But whatever makes them happy. It ain't a big deal and it makes it better for the those of us who love variety.