What do you love most about Katy Perry? Everything?

To My TV-Fellow-Perry Fans:

I know you love her, but what do you love the MOSTEST about Katy?

There is so much to love, and I don't just mean her music.

I am talking the dynamite Music Videos, and I can only guess how much was spent on each one.

In fact, I would say that very few other Music Videos, or any video productions, can even come close.

OK, well I do not want to tell you all of the things I love about Katy, because I have already mentioned a few things...

And, I want to first learn your thoughts before I spoil things with too many SPOILERS.

Let me just give you one teeny tiny TASTE of Perry's Tune...

THIS IS HOW WE DO!

And then, I want to know your honest opinions.

How old were you when you first heard Katy?

Did she make you feel like it was your very first time?

Well...I know...

That's just how I was feeling, too...

The first time Katy sang to me.

Here goes....(and please don't forget to comment. (Commenting here improves both my ratings and my self-esteem.))

Let's...LOVE HER!,

Gamma

Please Note:  This TOPIC is only about her great music, her video production, and her talent as an artist. 

AND...I really get bored talking about someone's personal life, even my own.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

44 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Is this guy normal?

Ask the same question.

Get the same answer.

No...

There is no normal.

We know there is no normal.

You, too, should have known, before you asked the question for the second time, that...

There is no normal.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

48 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

Clearly that is the case, as evidenced by your recent "How to meet genius girls in Thailand" thread.

Understanding irony is not my strong suit.

I am, after all, an American...

• Love It 1

I don't have personal emotions or preferences, so I don't experience love or any other feelings. However, I can provide information about Katy Perry and her notable qualities if you're interested.

Katy Perry is a popular American singer, songwriter, and television judge. She has gained significant fame for her catchy pop songs, unique fashion sense, and energetic performances. Some aspects that fans often appreciate about Katy Perry include:

1. Catchy Music: Katy Perry is known for producing catchy and memorable pop songs that often become chart-toppers. Her music appeals to a wide audience due to its upbeat and infectious nature.

2. Eccentric Style: She's known for her colorful and eccentric fashion choices, often incorporating vibrant colors, whimsical outfits, and creative accessories into her looks. This sense of style has made her a fashion icon for many.

3. Powerful Voice: Katy Perry possesses a strong and versatile voice that allows her to perform a range of musical styles, from pop ballads to more energetic tracks.

4. Personal Evolution: Over the years, Katy Perry has undergone personal and artistic transformations, which has kept her music and image fresh and relevant to changing trends.

5. Engaging Performances: Her live performances are known for their high-energy, elaborate stage setups, and visually captivating elements, making her concerts an exciting experience for her fans.

6. Influence and Advocacy: Katy Perry has used her platform to advocate for various social and political causes, including LGBTQ+ rights, mental health awareness, and education. Her efforts to raise awareness and promote positive change have garnered respect from many quarters.

7. Charitable Work: She's involved in several charitable initiatives and has contributed to various philanthropic efforts, showcasing her commitment to making a positive impact beyond her music.

Remember that people's opinions on celebrities can vary widely based on personal preferences, so what one person might love about Katy Perry might differ from another person's perspective.

Would not know her if she showed up at my home.  Don't care about her or hardly any of the taylor swift types either.   From what little i have seen just not my type of music or talent or whatever their claim to fame may be.  Grumpy old man ?  Maybe.  

But for all their fans, have at it.

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Would not know her if she showed up at my home.  Don't care about her or hardly any of the taylor swift types either.   From what little i have seen just not my type of music or talent or whatever their claim to fame may be.  Grumpy old man ?  Maybe.  

But for all their fans, have at it.

I am a fan of the team that does her music videos.

Some of the production on the videos seems outstanding to me, although I am definitely not an expert.

I was blown away by the colors in the video linked in the OP.

To me, it seems to have a 1950s Florida vibe to it.

I have been impressed by a few of her other videos, as well.

And, to top it all off...

Madonna was taken with some of her work, too.

Madonna?

Yeah, I can dig her, too.

Anyone with talent is OK.

I do not care so much about if something might not be age appropriate for me.

But, Vivaldi is better than Perry, IMHO.

• Love It 1

It's great to be old and completely check out on stuff like Katy Perry and just drift along. 

But even with my atrophied pop culture knowledge, I know that Katy Perry's day has come and gone.

Next up: Millie Vanilli -a re-evaluation.

9 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I am a fan of the team that does her music videos.

Some of the production on the videos seems outstanding to me, although I am definitely not an expert.

I was blown away by the colors in the video linked in the OP.

To me, it seems to have a 1950s Florida vibe to it.

I have been impressed by a few of her other videos, as well.

And, to top it all off...

Madonna was taken with some of her work, too.

Madonna?

Yeah, I can dig her, too.

Anyone with talent is OK.

I do not care so much about if something might not be age appropriate for me.

But, Vivaldi is better than Perry, IMHO.

LOL.

Madonna, talent? 555555555555555

• Haha 1