IVF in Thailand

giegie

Hello, I'm from Canada and looking to do IVF with my husband in Thailand. We've had several failed attempts at home and thought we'd give it one last shot abroad. Any recommendations on good fertility doctors and/or clinics in Thailand? I was under the impression that costs would be substantially lower, but a few clinics I've looked up have been in the 330,000-500,000 Baht range (which is not too far off from a round of IVF for us at home). Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

16 years ago me and my missus undertook IVF treatment. We used the Nawabutr Clinic in Bangkok after a recommendation by a person that successfully used it.

First try we had a daughter. About 8 months later we did another course of IVF. This time boy/girl twins. Never a problem with the treatment as long as you abide to the instructions given to you by the clinic ie my wife going to our local hospital at 2am to have injections etc. 

I can't recall costs but 16 years ago my wife says our first daughter was about 160,000 Baht. Exchange rates were very different in those days. The twins cost about 100,000 Baht because we already had their eggs frozen.  

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance and good luck.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

16 years ago me and my missus undertook IVF treatment. We used the Nawabutr Clinic in Bangkok after a recommendation by a person that successfully used it.

First try we had a daughter. About 8 months later we did another course of IVF. This time boy/girl twins. Never a problem with the treatment as long as you abide to the instructions given to you by the clinic ie my wife going to our local hospital at 2am to have injections etc. 

I can't recall costs but 16 years ago my wife says our first daughter was about 160,000 Baht. Exchange rates were very different in those days. The twins cost about 100,000 Baht because we already had their eggs frozen.  

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance and good luck.

Costs have risen considerably since then.

Probably around  300k at Newabutr now which remains the least expensive quality option. Note that except for doctors there may not be much English spoken.

• Thanks 1

There's one in phuket I know of but know absolutely nothing about it's called SAFE Fertility centre.

There's also a large fb group where you can sell sperm and stuff which I saw once and then was never able to find again. I might have a look again and let you know if I find it. As you're in Canada fb probably won't make it easy to find