TM47 Notification

I recently returned from Europe.

Since I do my TM47 notifications online, today I received the email that my appointment is due.

I understand that the 90 days reset on the date of return, and since that was only a week ago, the automated system is probably not aware of it.

So should I ignore the email and just count 90 days from the day of arrival, or can I do the notification anyway on the previous due date?

Since I do them online anyway, it's not an inconvenience as it takes only a few minutes, but I want to avoid confusing the system.

1 hour ago, BenStark said:

So should I ignore the email and just count 90 days from the day of arrival, or can I do the notification anyway on the previous due date?

Ignore the notice and do it online in 75 days from date of entry.

When you use autofill in the online  report remember to change your entry date

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Ignore the notice and do it online in 75 days from date of entry.

When you use autofill in the online  report remember to change your entry date

Why should I do in 75 days, when it is a 90 days notification?

More important, would there be an issue if I do the online report on the previous set date, as to not create more confusion in the system?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BenStark said:

Why should I do in 75 days, when it is a 90 days notification?

More important, would there be an issue if I do the online report on the previous set date, as to not create more confusion in the system?

The reason to do a report after 75 days (15 days early) is to maximise the chance that the report will be processed before the due date, avoiding the need to report in person.

If you try to report now, the report will be denied. The reminders are automated, but an official eyeballs the report to see if it is timely.