Intoxicated British Man Beaten by Two Thai Men in Pattaya

webfact

2 hours ago, 2baht said:

This does'nt call for Thai bashing (easy as it is), this calls for drunken English fool bashing! Some people just get what they ask for! Drunk at 5.30 in the morning, yeah right! ????

How do you know he was "English"? 

And the fact that he was drunk at 5.30 am is not the point - the point is he was behaving like an idiot, and spoiling for a fight (he was even wanting to fight with the "responders" (Buzz word - couldn't resist!) so he got one!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

IMHO they should have gone harder on him, teach the mouthy <deleted> a lesson he will never forget.

"He is now under close medical supervision as he has suffered cerebral haemorrhage."

How much harder would you like? Maybe a few gunshot wounds as well?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sambum said:

"He is now under close medical supervision as he has suffered cerebral haemorrhage."

How much harder would you like? Maybe a few gunshot wounds as well?

Well he went looking for trouble. Stop making excuses for bad people.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

There are so many differences between these two articles I dont believe its possible to safely comment.  One tooth chipped becomes 3 teeth missing, a cat call becomes a 'chatting up" etc etc.  Better wait till tomorrow when the story changes again.

And "2 Thai men" are also "a group of Thai men" ????  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sambum said:

Your comments are indeed  works of art that should be recorded and kept for posterity!

For someone who "rarely criticises Brits" you are making up for it on this thread alone - every post is patently "Brit Bashing" and not one criticising the over the top reaction by the Thais.

"Kwak250" hit it on the nail - you are just trolling!

Topic is Brits. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JeffersLos said:

spacer.png

Did his teerak get a split lip or is that a menthol stick up her hooter?

Whilst I have met many affable Brits I would happily have a beer with, Patts does tend to attract a lot of the lower end brain dead morons from Britania.  That said I have met loud mouthed idiots from my own country that I wouldn't give the time of day.

Clothes maketh the man and anyone who knows Thais would know you are judged to some degree on how you dress and dressing like a homeless drunk tramp at 5.10 am and most Thais will look down on you devoid of any respect for the lower end pissed up moron you are. Being a loud mouth to boot to a group of young blokes drinking alcohol shows a level of stupidity that has been suitably rewarded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, London Lowf said:

Let the Thai-bashing begin, but before you do maybe the guy deserved it?

It was actually Brit bashing. Read the OP

Yeah, you are probably right. We do deserve to get attacked by a group of men, teeth knocked out, cerebral hemorrhage etc etc for being drunk and disorderly

NOT, ???? only an absolute neanderthal would think that way.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Yeah, you are probably right. We do deserve to get attacked by a group of men, teeth knocked out, cerebral hemorrhage etc etc for being drunk and disorderly

Who is we?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FruitPudding said:

Noone "deserves" that for just walking into a seven, buying something and quietly leaves minding his own business and had he done so he would have probably staggered home to sleep it off with just a hangover. But he didnt and aparently was still being aggressive to the ambulance attendants trying to help him. Dont know where you live but In my world there are consequences for drunken idiots who mouth off. If you cant handle your alcohol then dont drink and being drunk at 5am says he cant.

"A mans got to know his limitations" dirty Harry.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Hugh Cow said:

Noone "deserves" that for just walking into a seven, buying something and quietly leaves minding his own business and had he done so he would have probably staggered home to sleep it off with just a hangover. But he didnt and aparently was still being aggressive to the ambulance attendants trying to help him. Dont know where you live but In my world there are consequences for drunken idiots who mouth off. If you cant handle your alcohol then dont drink and being drunk at 5am says he cant.

"A mans got to know his limitations" dirty Harry.

People shouldnt confuse their aspirations with their abilities. Drunks do.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, London Lowf said:

Let the Thai-bashing begin, but before you do maybe the guy deserved it?

Maybe he was giving the Thai guys trouble?

Maybe he stole from the store and abused the staff?

Maybe he was assaulting female customers as they went in or out of the store?

I'm a Brit and I can assure you that many cannot hold their booze and become downright obnoxious after a few. When they get to a free and easy place like Thailand they completely lose it.

A very intelligent and well-educated guy I worked with many years ago explained that you can reason with the vast majority of people that are mis-behaving, but there are a few that only understand one thing, and that is a smack in the mouth!

Completely agree with you.

To all those super tough, intelligent and wise punchy keyboard warriors aka Neanderthals stating ....

He (clearly) deserved it (smack in the mouth) culminating in "they should have gone harder on him" .... 

please google the term "cerebral haemorrhage" caused by signifant blow(s) to the head.

Since this is a life-threatening condition and the reason why he was rushed to hospital, one can only assume obnoxious verbally abusive behaviour justifies being beaten to an inch of of death. Seriously???

• Like 2