Biden Team Isn’t Waiting for Impeachment to Go on the Offensive

Social Media

52 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Au contraire.

I am saying the worst is yet to come. The clock is ticking for Joe and he knows it. The only question is whether the hole his team has dug is deep enough for the evidence to stay hidden until after the election.

As a neutral observer, I will be watching with interest.

Invoking the future as evidence. Ridiculous

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. They didn't have a problem prioritising a baseless impeachment stunt over high-stakes needs Americans care about deeply like drug enforcement and disaster relief when it came to Trump, and they did that twice.

Defending Ukraine and January 6 are issues many Americans care about.

And Trump was correctly impeached twice.

And indicted 4 times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Au contraire.

I am saying the worst is yet to come. The clock is ticking for Joe and he knows it. The only question is whether the hole his team has dug is deep enough for the evidence to stay hidden until after the election.

As a neutral observer, I will be watching with interest.

Reminds me of the movie "Minority Report" where people are convicted for future crimes.

Do you suggest impeaching Joe Biden now for what he will do next year?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I said the family has a history of illegal activities. Then I provided links to said illegal activities when requested.

The fact that you and the other Biden fanatics don't deem it "illegal enough" or don't like the source that reported these facts is neither here nor there. My statement was factually correct. The truth hurts huh...

First off, you'll note that my  first question to you was what were the illegal activity "the family" was engaged in. Not members of the family but the family. The are criminals acting in concert who are members of the same family. Individuals engaged in disparate crimes are not committing criminal activities as a family. as some kind of organized group By your bizarre criterion, any family that has 2 or 3 members committing disparate crimes make these crimes "family" crimes. As though the entire family is somehow implicated.

Here is my original question with your original ridiculous reply.

image.png.b561c12b4b253b47a43d66cdeb6718d2.png

You've still got nothing.

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2023 at 5:10 PM, placeholder said:

Is getting that cash a crime? Do you understand what a crime is?

As the story says, this money was received as a result of some alleged "influence peddling". That is corruption, at least. Of course that is a crime.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, shipwrecked said:

Impeachment of Biden is unnecessary, "impeachment inquiry" will seal Biden's fate. Oversight and ways & means will have massive subpoena powers and the >5,000 redacted pseudonym emails ID's Biden used could very well be "game-set-match" for the corrupt Biden presidency. Considering the prima facia corruption bribery case against Biden, the inquiry will bridge the gaping Biden DOJ coverup and stonewalling of the Biden crime family investigations by house oversight. The Biden family will likely have to face money laundering, tax evasion and other crimes associated with the more than 20 LLC shell corporations in the RICO arena UNLESS they provide the details of how they earned this income form the Chinese and CCP companies, Romania, Ukraine, Kazakhstan governments. So far Biden has done nothing but lie and deny his family received any money from China despite evidence to the contrary and refuse's to provide any explanation on why his family received 10's of millions from shell corporations paid by CCP and others.

Forget impeachment, just vote to open an impeachment inquiry and watch Biden's house of lies implode. At that point, it's all over, expect Joe to give it up.

Can you enlight us about which crimes the emails are showing?

• Like 1

On 9/5/2023 at 4:35 PM, BenStark said:

Sounds to me more as a family (as in organized crime families) than just Hunter. Tell me if you want 10 more credible links, as I'm sure you will discredit this one

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12068669/Bidens-GRANDCHILDREN-Hunters-current-wife-10-family-members-got-foreign-cash.html

• Those who benefitted included Hunter Biden, Hallie Biden, Kathleen Buhle, Melissa Cohen Biden, James Biden and his wife Sarah
  • Also includes  the grandchildren and nieces, nephews of Joe Biden
  • There is one additional unknown bank account related to a Biden that received payments  

I have breaking news for you! Hunter Biden got $2 billion from the Saudis!

Oh, wait. That was Jared Kushner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purdey said:

The key line in the article (that lists the very petty crimes the family was caught for) is "There is no evidence that Joe Biden, now the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, ever personally interceded on his family’s behalf."

Hardly a "crime family".

It's a recurrent pattern since the Murdoch group has seen its wallet and reputation hit by the Dominion case.

NYPost articles often have misleading titles and content, but the truth can usually be found around the end if the article, so they are covered up.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, shipwrecked said:

Nobody can, yet, as NARA has refused to release them for some strange and suspicious reasons but that could all change if Biden stood up, came forth and ordered the FOIA requests and subpoena's for docs to be honored immediately and then explained away all the evidence and prima fascia corruption case being structured against him and his crime family and/or the emails and so much more WILL BE obtained during the looming impeachment inquiry at which point it will be pointless for Biden to try and lie his way out of the evidence. He will go down (lucky to avoid federal incarceration) as the most corrupt president in history. Such a disgrace  to America.

"But now, it looks like they may have the votes, according to House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY), the guy who has been mainly responsible for putting together all the evidence in the probe of the Biden family scandal."

Comer told Newmax's Rob Schmitt on Thursday that he thought the emails that he's gotten from the National Archives moved some of the Republicans into being supportive of an inquiry now.

“I do believe that we have the votes for an impeachment inquiry,” Comer said.

Impeachment vote link quote

Recall if you will, that President Trump was impeached for asking about Biden corruption in Ukraine:
Trump impeached for being right about Biden family’s Ukraine corruption

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/24/trump-impeached-for-being-right-about-biden-family/"

A full impeachment of Biden is not likely now, and there are likely insufficient votes to convict but an impeachment inquiry will empower congress oversight with the requisite powers they need to circumvent the delays and stonewalling by the Biden DOJ, NARA, FBI, etc to get access to the docs, emails,  to prove Biden's corruption effectively ending his political career.

If Trump is elected you can expect the feds to raid the Biden crime family members who received money laundered thru the LLC shell companies and to sing like song birds when faced with RICO. It could get real ugly for the Biden's but they deserve it.

So still no evidence, just wishes.

As concerns Trump  he did not ask for evidence  he balackmailed Zelinski to make a public statement on TV.

If he just wanted an investigation, there were legal ways to do it through the DOJ thanks to a cooperation agreement with Ukraine (provided it would have been correctly predicated). The DOJ did not ask for an investigation using the legal way. Instead  Trump sent the crooked Giuliani who not only found nothing (see Parnas testimony) but also debunked Trump's claim.

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, candide said:

So still no evidence, just wishes.

Well, either Joe Biden is corrupt, or he appears to be corrupt, because he's a moron who spent years accidentally playing along perfectly with a big, elaborate influence-selling operation set up by his family members to collect bribes from UA, China CCP, RO, Kaz, mayor of Moscow's wife etc, intended for him.

From the evidence garnered to date, a case can be made for both above scenario's that Biden is a corrupt moron.

Edited by shipwrecked
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, shipwrecked said:

From the evidence garnered to date, a case can be made for both above scenario's that Biden is a corrupt moron.

Can you imagine the immense collective butt puckering sound at the DNC when he actually went and bragged about it?  Of course, that was just one dot.  And the evidence required to connect it with all the other dots was still years, e-mails, a laptop, whistleblowers, 1023's, and subpoenas away. 

But they had to be wondering what kind of an idiot...  'Cept Obama.  He got it right.  Never underestimate Joes ability to screw things up.

Edited by impulse
  • Sad 1

On 9/7/2023 at 1:57 PM, nauseus said:

As the story says, this money was received as a result of some alleged "influence peddling". That is corruption, at least. Of course that is a crime.

That in itself is not a crime. It is an allegation without proof.

If evidence and proof is provided, then it can be considered a crime especially if it goes to court and is proven.

The difference is simple If I were to say that you were a thief and had stolen a million dollars, that would simply be an allegation.

Unless I had cast iron evidence and proof I would be the one in trouble and quite rightly so.

If however, I did have cast iron evidence and proof and it went to court, then you would be the one in trouble and quite rightly so.

There is the difference.

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, shipwrecked said:

Well, either Joe Biden is corrupt, or he appears to be corrupt, because he's a moron who spent years accidentally playing along perfectly with a big, elaborate influence-selling operation set up by his family members to collect bribes from UA, China CCP, RO, Kaz, mayor of Moscow's wife etc, intended for him.

You are claiming that Biden's family received bribes. There's no evidence of it. Only " Comer said".

You are also claiming the money was intended for him. No evidence (Comer said)

Additionally, influence peddling? Influence on what, exactly? What did these companies (not countries as you claimed) obtain from Joe?

You still have nothing.

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/7/2023 at 4:04 PM, shipwrecked said:

Impeachment of Biden is unnecessary, "impeachment inquiry" will seal Biden's fate. Oversight and ways & means will have massive subpoena powers and the >5,000 redacted pseudonym emails ID's Biden used could very well be "game-set-match" for the corrupt Biden presidency. Considering the prima facia corruption bribery case against Biden, the inquiry will bridge the gaping Biden DOJ coverup and stonewalling of the Biden crime family investigations by house oversight. The Biden family will likely have to face money laundering, tax evasion and other crimes associated with the more than 20 LLC shell corporations in the RICO arena UNLESS they provide the details of how they earned this income form the Chinese and CCP companies, Romania, Ukraine, Kazakhstan governments. So far Biden has done nothing but lie and deny his family received any money from China despite evidence to the contrary and refuse's to provide any explanation on why his family received 10's of millions from shell corporations paid by CCP and others.

Forget impeachment, just vote to open an impeachment inquiry and watch Biden's house of lies implode. At that point, it's all over, expect Joe to give it up.

Have you actual genuine proof of this happening, or is it simply an allegation like so many others.

If you have the proof then please publish it on the social media, MSM, not forgetting the republican oversight committee.

They need helping as the have not found ANY proof that President Biden is guilty of any crime after a couple of years of investigation.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1