Short term loan

Without WP and documented salary here in Thailand, this will be difficult.

Many years ago, Bangkok Bank Singapore branch, was a option for foreigners residing in Thailand. 

That was then, no idea if this is still possible.

8 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Funny, I thought everybody was

Not as far as I'm aware. It would have been a very useful option for me last year.

Good luck to you, anyway. I know from experience it's not fun to be in need of money in the now, when you know you have the funds coming in the future ????.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 2:58 AM, bradiston said:

I need a 3 month hassle free bridging loan of 300,000 THB. Where would I start? Retired, non imm O, pension. No other income. Investment maturity in December.

On 9/6/2023 at 3:11 AM, Shop mak said:

Without WP and documented salary here in Thailand, this will be difficult.

Many years ago, Bangkok Bank Singapore branch, was a option for foreigners residing in Thailand. 

That was then, no idea if this is still possible.

On 9/6/2023 at 4:46 AM, JayClay said:

Not as far as I'm aware. It would have been a very useful option for me last year.

And I would also recommend you to try financial apps on your mobile phone. They can be used from every part of the world, all you need to install it and have documents on your hands so you will be able to register an account there. One that I used was one that I found from this review https://triceloans.ph/digido-review/ and everything went well. I was traveling to Canada and needed money to rent a hotel room. Everything went fast and safely.

Good luck to you, anyway. I know from experience it's not fun to be in need of money in the now, when you know you have the funds coming in the future ????.

Yeah, really try to use what Shop mak said. Once, I used Singapore branch to get a loan for my travel expenses. They game me money easily and I haven't even noticed how fast it was.

Edited by MarieFerrante