Three Kenyan Women Arrested at Phuket Airport With Almost 3 Kilograms of Cocaine

webfact

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

First time I cam here 20 years ago, I remember a big moving digital sign saying 'Drug smuggling carries the death sentence' - I am all for them doing this to scum like this

It’s never worked as a deterrent , Wake up 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

First time I cam here 20 years ago, I remember a big moving digital sign saying 'Drug smuggling carries the death sentence' - I am all for them doing this to scum like this

Hm,..The real scum are the ones that tricked those women in to it and make the huge profits !!!

These girls are just tricked into it !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Callmeishmael said:

They didn't swallow the bags of cocaine, I'm pretty sure that they were put in from the other direction!  The only question I have is how did that big one get in??!!

spacer.png

You seriously don't know where the big one was?

PS Some of the small ones may have been inserted though the rectum (only up as far as the last sharp turn in the colon) but the vast majority will have gone through the stomach.

They didn't swallow the bags of cocaine, I'm pretty sure that they were put in from the other direction!  The only question I have is how did that big one get in??!!

spacer.png

PS Some of the small ones may have been inserted though the rectum (only up as far as the last sharp turn in the colon) but the vast majority will have gone down through the stomach.

spacer.png

PS Some of the small ones may have been inserted though the rectum (only up as far as the last sharp turn in the colon) but the vast majority will have gone down through the stomach.

14 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

True.  With three of them, they'll be able to protect themselves from the violence that Thai women inflict on foreigners inside prisons just for fun.  They may even find useful employment acting as enforcers for one of the women gangs inside.

So much nonsense...again.

On 9/7/2023 at 7:51 AM, 1happykamper said:

Gosh that xray shows no signs of hip join arthritis and that disc in the vertebrae looks healthy. I'm jealous 555 555

They will not look so healthy after 20 years of fish soup and boiled rice......:whistling:

On 9/6/2023 at 10:39 PM, Taboo2 said:

My God, do they realize how close they came to dying?

Nah. The drug business has perfected this practice. The risks have been mitigated. These women look like experienced mules to me and they would have got away with it without someone blatantly ratting them out