Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

So the reason that Abbas made the statement are off limits?

????????????

You're just digging the hole deeper.

You would actually benefit Israel more by being honest, blind adherence to the cause will only lead to long term harm to Israel.

Antisemitic accusations.

It’s been over used to the point of being completely ineffective.

Stop being so third rate, it’s achieving nothing.

You need to find the threads about Israel’s behavior, you’ll find my views on the matter there.

This thread is about, refer head of thread.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

You didn't ignore it. You made that pointed reply.

It would be just as easy to answer the question rather than make with the passive-aggressive outrage, although of course to answer the question is to lose the argument.

No, it was an obnoxious and absurd baiting question. 

22 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

If I had to guess based on current events I would say there were Jewish elites subverting the majority ethnic group and that led their expulsions.

OK, we are getting somewhere .

Could you go into more detail ?

Who are/were the Jewish elites ?

Who were/are the majority ethnic group and what were the subversions ?

What exactly are you talking about ?

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Just watch Tucker Carlson and his associated fascists for such answers.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You need to find the threads about Israel’s behavior, you’ll find my views on the matter there.

This thread is about, refer head of thread.

Post a link to your views.

????????????

Of course you won’t because you have not posted your views on Israel’s crimes anywhere because you know they are indefensible.

Another pathetic attempt at avoidance.

1 minute ago, Cory1848 said:

Your clearly implied statement that Jewish people have collectively “behaved so badly” over the millennia that they have deserved their endless persecution is the most disgusting statement I’ve read in this long string of disgusting statements. Whatever Creator injected humankind with such a liberal dose of anti-Semitism was playing a cruel trick indeed. Please, just stop.

Antisemitism is a disease so he likely is infected for life.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

????????????

Of course you won’t because you have not posted your views on Israel’s crimes anywhere because you know they are indefensible.

Again, not the topic here.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

????????????

If you’ve not read the relevant threads in which I have commented you have no idea what my views are.

Your post even admits you’ve never seen my views, and yet you assert ‘they are indefensible’.

Text book baseless allegations …. Again.

AKA Baiting.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

????????????

You don't seem to be able to understand what keeping on topic means , people are not answering your questions because its off topic , can you not understand that ?

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What is your opinion on that ?

Why have Jews been persecuted continuously throughout the ages ?

My opinion is that Christians and Muslims stole/burrowed the Jews God and used their new Regions to persecute the original Religion .

Muslims and Christians stole God (for themselves) and used it to persecute Jews

What is your opinion on that?

What makes your opinion about the Muslims persecuting the Jews nonsensical is that Jewish communities thrived and prospered in the Middle east in Egypt, and what is now Iraq and Morocco for over a thousand years. And the same goes for the time when the Arabs held suzerainty over Spain. You clearly don't know that when the Christian armies in Spain finally defeated the Muslims and expelled those Jews who survived the Christians murderous ways, hundreds of thousands of Jews were welcomed by Turkey, a Muslim nation. When the Nazis rounded up Albanian Jews, those who survived to return to their mostly Muslim country, found that all their possessions intact, protected by their Muslim compatriots. And even where Jews were treated disrespectfully, in what is now Iran and Algeria, so were Christians. There was no singling out of Jews. No demonization. No blood libel. That was a Western perversion. So pervasive that it infected the works of Shakespeare and Chaucer amongst others.

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

To suggest that the anti-semitism of the leader of the Westbank has nothing to do with the way Israeli’s oppress Palestinians takes the cake as the single dumbest thing uttered by anyone anywhere ever when discussing the Israel v Palestine conflict - congrats on that.

No need to congratulate me, because I never said what you claimed .

I didn't say the quote that you attributed to me .

My point was that its unacceptable to say anti Semitic things in response to the situation ,although its quite acceptable for him to criticise the situation and Israel (without resorting to anti Semitism)

52 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

Your clearly implied statement that Jewish people have collectively “behaved so badly” over the millennia that they have deserved their endless persecution is the most disgusting statement I’ve read in this long string of disgusting statements. Whatever Creator injected humankind with such a liberal dose of anti-Semitism was playing a cruel trick indeed. Please, just stop.

talking with you guys on this topic in painful. Jews can do no wrong. Never did anything wrong or could do anything wrong. Asking question is anti-semitic. You never bother to even explain the other side to any of these conflicts so there's no point of saying anything more.

• Love It 1

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No need to congratulate me, because I never said what you claimed .

I didn't say the quote that you attributed to me .

My point was that its unacceptable to say anti Semitic things in response to the situation ,although its quite acceptable for him to criticise the situation and Israel (without resorting to anti Semitism)

talking with you guys on this topic in painful. Jews can do no wrong. Never did anything wrong or could do anything wrong. Asking question is anti-semitic. You never bother to even explain the other side to any of these conflicts so there's no point of saying anything more.

2 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

talking with you guys on this topic in painful. Jews can do no wrong. Never did anything wrong or could do anything wrong. Asking question is anti-semitic. You never bother to even explain the other side to any of these conflicts so there's no point of saying anything more.

You seem to have the opinion that Jews deserve to be killed en mass  until they become extinct and there are no Jews left in the World because they deserve it for their behaviour 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The Biden cabinet in America is 50% Jewish which is a good example. It would be like if the government in Thailand was 50% Chinese yet Chinese only comprising 2% of the population. These kinds of disparities drive conflict and I bet that's what happens to the Jews.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You seem to have the opinion that Jews deserve to be killed en mass  until they become extinct and there are no Jews left in the World because they deserve it for their behaviour 

I never said anything of the sort. try to have more nuance when discussing complex issues.

29 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

The Biden cabinet in America is 50% Jewish which is a good example. It would be like if the government in Thailand was 50% Chinese yet Chinese only comprising 2% of the population. These kinds of disparities drive conflict and I bet that's what happens to the Jews.

The Biden Cabinet is 100% American.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The Biden Cabinet is 100% American.

I think the lesson to be learned from WWII and the dozens of expulsions over the centuries is that if you're a minority ethnic group and you wield disproportionate power over the majority, you may find you earn their ire.

If you're on the forum enough in fact you will hear people mention Thai-Chinese elites in Thailand and often it's about how they're not fair to the Thai's. If society started to fall apart in Thailand I wonder if there would be any mass movements against their own ethnic minority elites....

9 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

If you're on the forum enough in fact you will hear people mention Thai-Chinese elites in Thailand and often it's about how they're not fair to the Thai's. If society started to fall apart in Thailand I wonder if there would be any mass movements against their own ethnic minority elites....

just did a little research and found this pretty quickly. Replace the word "Thai-Chinese" and "CCP" with "Jewish" and "Israel" and you get the claim that questioning Jew's loyalty is anti-semitic. 

image.png.e59261b067c48a5aceb643f25b7b9854.png

55 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

What makes your argument nonsensical is that when Jews were persecuted the most, they were mostly poor and confined to ghettos in Europe or lived in small villages in the Pale. It's only recently, as persecution lessened that Jews have found disproportionate success in the sciences, the arts, business, and government.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

I think the lesson to be learned from WWII and the dozens of expulsions over the centuries is that if you're a minority ethnic group and you wield disproportionate power over the majority, you may find you earn their ire.

When you reduce yourself to counting the number of Jews in the room (as in Biden’s cabinet), that in and of itself demonstrates your hatred of Jewish people, as your assumption is that they must be acting in concert somehow to subvert the will of the “majority” (the majority of what?), and that if they’re destroyed as a result (by “earning the ire” of others), well, they were asking for it.

Bernie Sanders and Jared Kushner are both Jewish. I wonder what on earth they might have to talk about. Their respective bar mitzvahs? Then what?

I really do hope that this discussion is “painful” for you, as you said, because rather than seeking the common humanity in all of us, you prefer to take an entirely racist view of the world. I hope you find your way out.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

Spoken like a true and vicious anti-semite. Here is a link to a lost of the 26 members of Biden's cabinet. I count 5 who are Jewish.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/cabinet/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Utterly disgraceful 

10 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Spoken like a true and vicious anti-semite. Here is a link to a lost of the 26 members of Biden's cabinet. I count 5 who are Jewish.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/cabinet/

Jerusalem Post:

"Indeed, I wonder if there has ever been a more Jewish US administration"

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/joe-bidens-a-team-of-jewish-advisers-cabinet-members-and-staff-658350

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

just did a little research and found this pretty quickly. Replace the word "Thai-Chinese" and "CCP" with "Jewish" and "Israel" and you get the claim that questioning Jew's loyalty is anti-semitic. 

image.png.e59261b067c48a5aceb643f25b7b9854.png

Questioning "Jew's loyalty.* Classic. You sport all the tropes.

• Like 1