Crims and Thailand

still kicking

23 minutes ago, Myran said:

No one is asking you to remember all of them. Just name a few examples. Should be extremely easy if "the word Thailand stands out in every movie" and Thailand is mentioned "all the time".

How does he watch hundreds in a day? Average move is 100 minutes. His days must be 300 hours long

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, still kicking said:

Don't know if that is the right place to post but here I am. 

Since I retired, I do watch a lot of movies or dramas from all countries all over the world (mainly Europe)

So, if there are any movies with gangsters or killers escaping, the word Thailand stands out in every movie.

It looks like all the bad people from all over the world relocate to Thailand, yes, I know there are just movies,but there must be some trues in it why mention Thailand all the time? I mean those movies are not from just one country, so what is your opinion?

Makes sense, considering the demographic of people watching gangster/killer movies, most being male.  Along with Thailand being one of the most visited country, with apparently most males coming here as sex tourist.

Pattaya's reputation precedes itself worldwide.  Even the most ignorant movie goer couldn't avoid Hangover 2's, Bangkok nightlife storyline.

Any USA military movie will mention it as R&R stop.

• Like 1

There was a black guy teaching yoga at that huts-place in Nong Khai in the aughts. He overstayed his visa by eight years. It turned out he was a bank robber.

We had a chat or two. But he was more about servicing Scandi women. Unsurprisingly, he was also a Tantric Master. 

He wasn't impinging on anyone. If he could pull Swedish, and I couldn't, no impinging was involved.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Makes sense, considering the demographic of people watching gangster/killer movies, most being male.  Along with Thailand being one of the most visited country, with apparently most males coming here as sex tourist.

Pattaya's reputation precedes itself worldwide.  Even the most ignorant movie goer couldn't avoid Hangover 2's, Bangkok nightlife storyline.

Any USA military movie will mention it as R&R stop.

Owen Wilson is a bad actor

• Haha 1

I did live on Samui many years ago, and there were quite a few British fugitives hiding out there. Seems Thailand was very lax about that kind of stuff. But, I believe that has changed and they maintain a database now. 

It is the government and army officials who are likely the highest concentration of criminals now. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, still kicking said:

What is Huh how many criminals fleeing to Thailand? All the bikies' gangs are not criminals?

Their mainly coming from your country---- Oz the home of the worse bike gangs in Asia-- but you chose to live there, & just rubbish Thailand any chance you get. You know you made a mistake going back, but you just can not come to terms with it.

Seek professional advice about this bitterness , its just not healthy for you......................:w00t:

Edited by oxo1947