South Korean Tourists Splash Beer at Pattaya Women and Get Slapped

webfact

An eyewitness to the incident, Mr. Santi Poonnoi, told local media that he saw the foreigners splashing beer at a group of Thai women for no apparent reasons. Following this, the Thai women physically confronted one of the foreigners and slapped and pushed him, forcing the two men to run away to the middle of the road where they collapsed.

It appears it was the Korean men, who threw beer at the Thai women. They were likely spurned or made fun of? Looks like they must have received the beatdown they deserved. You just walk away, you do not throw beer at a woman. That is a real lack of class.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Pattaya — Two South Korean tourists reportedly threw beer at a group of Thai women, before the group attacked them in retaliation, resulting in one tourist being injured.

The incident occurred on Soi 12 near Pattaya Beach last night, September 10th. Sawang Boriboon rescue workers received a report of the incident and rushed to the scene to find two unidentified South Korean men lying in the middle of the road, seemingly heavily intoxicated.

One of them had sustained minor injuries. The rescue team transported the injured person to the hospital.

An eyewitness to the incident, Mr. Santi Poonnoi, told local media that he saw the foreigners splashing beer at a group of Thai women for no apparent reasons.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

PHOTO: TMN Cable TV Pattaya

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/09/11/south-korean-tourists-splash-beer-at-pattaya-women-and-get-slapped/

-- THE PATTAYA NEWS 2023-09-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

I know how this went down after altercation. The police say "How much you pay me to do my job?" If not worth thier time they not respond. I have gone to Pattaya Police before, filed a report/complaint. Made the report and then asked what they are going to do. The policeman tells me how much am I going to pay. That is corruption/exstortion. I refised to pay police to do the job they are paid to do. Another time some Thia man was beating a Thia girl on 3rd Road outside a Thai bar (never good) and the police hung up on me twice. Do you think you are protected in Pattaya-NOT

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Mbaki said:

Try reading the article, it says women.

My initial comment was:

"Were they in fact 'women'?"

I didn't say they were not women, I was asking a question!

However these articles sometimes are not entirely accurate? What is a women?

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...