Danish Tony divorced his wife and married Thai transwoman Saiyan

webfact

On 9/12/2023 at 9:28 PM, SoilSpoil said:

Who cares what is natural or unnatural? It's his life, so who are you to judge?  

And no I am not 'one of these woke folks' , neither confused, and certainly not more special than you are. I try to respect people for who they are, not for who they love. Wake up man, it's 2023 not the Middle Ages. 

It's ok, it's just a boomer, their kind will be dead soon ????????

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2023 at 10:49 PM, Jingthing said:

Transvestite does not indicate gender identity. Sorry if this is too complicated for some of you.

Does it indicate queerness though ?

LGBTQ

Is bisexual a gender identity ?

Or active transsexual ?

Why not queer or transvestite ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity

In most societies, there is a basic division between gender attributes assigned to males and females,[8] a gender binary to which most people adhere and which includes expectations of masculinity and femininity in all aspects of sex and gender: biological sex, gender identity, gender expression,[9][10] and sexual orientation. Some people do not identify with some, or all, of the aspects of gender assigned to their biological sex;[11] some of those people may call themselves transgender, gender non-binary, genderqueer, gender expansive, or something else.[12] Some societies have third gender categories.

So your statement "Transvestite does not indicate gender identity" seems false, or only true in a restrictive gender classification that again puts labels on people and tries to stuff people into pre-defined categories.

"While a person may express behaviors, attitudes, and appearances consistent with a particular gender role, such expression may not necessarily reflect their gender identity."

It's indeed "too complicated"

Edited by tgw

7 minutes ago, tgw said:

Does it indicate queerness though ?

LGBTQ

Is bisexual a gender identity ?

Or active transsexual ?

Why not queer or transvestite ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity

So your statement "Transvestite does not indicate gender identity" seems false, or only true in a restrictive gender classification that again puts labels on people and tries to stuff people into pre-defined categories.

"While a person may express behaviors, attitudes, and appearances consistent with a particular gender role, such expression may not necessarily reflect their gender identity."

It's indeed "too complicated"

You're all over the map there but no of course Bisexual has nothing to do with gender identity! That's about sexual oriention.

People that are transvestites might be cisgender, or they might be transgender, or they might be fluid. So saying a male puts on a dress tells us basically nothing about their gender identity.

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're all over the map there but no of course Bisexual has nothing to do with gender identity! That's about sexual oriention.

People that are transvestites might be cisgender, or they might be transgender, or they might be fluid. So saying a male puts on a dress tells us basically nothing about their gender identity.

Maybe you should make edits to the Wikipedia article.

16 minutes ago, tgw said:

Maybe you should make edits to the Wikipedia article.

Whatever. I really don't get your agenda here.

Often you hear transphobes claim all transgender women are simply men wearing a dress, and their identification as females as fake. That is completely wrong.

However, many males that put on a dress are indeed just cisgender men wearing a dress.

Instead of using wiki as a crutch, maybe you have an original thought? 

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Often you hear transphobes claim all transgender women are simply men wearing a dress, and their identification as females as fake. That is completely wrong.

However, many males that put on a dress are indeed just cisgender men wearing a dress.

All men all gay.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I don't have an agenda.

Just sharing my thoughts.

I accept all kinds of gender / orientations etc.

I think the body has a biological sex, but it's a continuum between male and female, proven by people born with sexual characteristics of both sexes.

I think that any kind of sexual orientation should be accepted.

I think people should be addressed according to their appearance.

I think people can request the use of "pronouns", but it should never be wrong to address someone according to their apparent sex.

I think "gender identity" is irrelevant both in social interactions (which should go by appearance) and in sports (which should go by biological sex).

I think "gender identity" does not override biological sex nor should it override legal sex. Sports and some other areas should use biological sex as a reference.

Legal sex should account for biological sex, maybe we need to add a "style" to the legal sex in passports. For example, Assigned Biological Sex: M Style: F.

Maybe a style "none" should be added.

I think the only case where the Assigned Biological Sex should change is when the sex at birth was ambiguous and then assigned in an undesirable way. For example, when a vagina and a penis were both present and the docs cut the penis off and made the baby a girl. But later the girl feels more like a boy.

I think society, while being accepting and inclusive of alternative genders and orientations, should not encourage delusion.
A man that transitioned into a female remains biologically a man. Sex: M Style: F.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, tgw said:

I don't have an agenda.

Just sharing my thoughts.

I accept all kinds of gender / orientations etc.

I think the body has a biological sex, but it's a continuum between male and female, proven by people born with sexual characteristics of both sexes.

I think that any kind of sexual orientation should be accepted.

I think people should be addressed according to their appearance.

I think people can request the use of "pronouns", but it should never be wrong to address someone according to their apparent sex.

I think "gender identity" is irrelevant both in social interactions (which should go by appearance) and in sports (which should go by biological sex).

I think "gender identity" does not override biological sex nor should it override legal sex. Sports and some other areas should use biological sex as a reference.

Legal sex should account for biological sex, maybe we need to add a "style" to the legal sex in passports. For example, Assigned Biological Sex: M Style: F.

Maybe a style "none" should be added.

I think the only case where the Assigned Biological Sex should change is when the sex at birth was ambiguous and then assigned in an undesirable way. For example, when a vagina and a penis were both present and the docs cut the penis off and made the baby a girl. But later the girl feels more like a boy.

I think society, while being accepting and inclusive of alternative genders and orientations, should not encourage delusion.
A man that transitioned into a female remains biologically a man. Sex: M Style: F.

It's clear after reading that that you do indeed have an agenda. 

Thanks for detailing it out after your previous rather infuriating ambiguity.

18 minutes ago, tgw said:

ok, then elaborate on the parts you disagree with so we can have a proper debate.

We don't really need to do that in the context of what this topic is.

A man met someone to love in Thailand. 

Wish them the best.

Edited by Jingthing

On 9/12/2023 at 5:26 AM, arick said:

Have you checked what party is running the country l   it sure it's not the move forward party. 

Do I need to say more has anybody looked to the news today who the hell has just left the move forward party

On 9/11/2023 at 8:25 PM, ezzra said:

I don't understand why many replies here making a mockery out of a guy love for another guy albeit looking a bit different than a regular guy? what? you guys have just woke up after a long, long sleep or something? if so, many, many thing will surprise you still, be ready.

Yea, in the past 30 years the world has changed a LOT(and not for the better). I'm glad I was born when I was because I don't want to see what this crazy world has turned into 30 years from now.