I'm filling out the Thai Elite Visa application form and I live and reside the UK but the form is asking for a Thai address

Hi everyone, as mentioned in the subject header, I'm filling out the Thai elite visa application form and i's asking me for:

'Address in Thailand' 

- Type of accommodation in Thailand: Serviced apartment, house, condo, other

- address, name, street, district, province, postal code,

- telephone number in thailand

Since I live and reside in the UK I don't have this info yet so what shall I put here?  All I know is that I'll be going to Chiang Mai some time next year after the smoky season and probably rent a room/apartment/condo.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thank you

- scooter rider

4 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

Why submit and pay so long in advance? (you mention going "after the smoke season")

Thank you all for your responses so far.

Ariithai12, to answer your question, the elite visa is being relaunched afer 15th september with a large price increase so I'm trying to get an application in now.

• Like 1

Before you make the big move it is a good idea to rent a condo while you are on a holiday. It does not only help with your visa, you may already open a bank account for money transfer and have you thought about a shipping adress (container or boxes) ?

That is the way we did it (incl. a nice visit to Vietnam) and I bought especially a Laptop for that reason. We did find a beautiful condo in no time.

Seems simple to me to let them know, by saying NA or leaving it blank

As you dont have. If it is starred, you must fill in something, then just NA.

There is no demand on a TEV for a Thai adres, as far as I know.

It is collecting data. You have to hurry for the old one.

How old are you? I ask because there's a nice retirement community on the outskirts of Chiang Mai that you could rent from (if you know your approx date of arrival) that is 100% full service including rides around town. The CM residents on here probably know the name off the top of their head. You could book them for a couple of months.

• Confused 1