What Do YOU Do, ... When the THRILL is Gone?

GammaGlobulin

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

So very interesting that you should mention this...

Just because...

I now have BB KING cranked up so loud (with my 10 loudspeakers)...

That I can feel BB KING's guitar vibrating my balls.

This is what I call interesting.

I FEEL the RESONANCE.

MY BALLS ARE NOW RESONATING....

Not sure the exact frequency....

(I think it must be my two SUBWOOFERs that are making my Oysters wobble.)

When in right mood, anything works, and make life electrified out to your tiniest little hair on your body! 

You are the one who create and allow this sensation to happen to you, most likely after been in hibernation for awhile? 

Good feeling?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Did you load your own?

Nah ... too lazy, and bullets too inexpensive, that relative to one's finances.   22LR are inexpensive, Anything else, and looking at about $1 per round +/-

For my 7, 7.5mm, I bought 'surplus', damn dirty powder.  Cheap, but involves more cleaning than I prefer.  8mm non surplus, a bit high cost.  Was easy to shoot 1-2-$300 worth of ammo on 4th July ????  Pop off 30 rounds with the AK in 15-30 seconds, and you just spend $45.   And that was 30-35 yrs ago.

One reason I had the FFL, cut my cost of buying & shooting.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Why?

Flying a single-engine in P&G is already thrilling enough...

Well, if you're in a natural STOL a/c like a Pilatus PC-6 Porter, your chances for survival are much greater, provided you avoid a ground loop.

Wouldn't want to try that landing in a Mooney.

32 minutes ago, Crossy said:

That is the million Baht question!

image.png.5c95a3e3063885eace0776b32b1c3fd3.png

Not quite a million...

Anyone can help to answer this question for FREE.

First begin with the Wikipedia definition:

image.png.bca45fb371e28ee42a2a3f397831c6cf.png

If you do not agree with this definition of a TROLL...then...

Next, please go to the page which allows you to edit this definition/entry:

image.png.982275ffccc604fa592c01b726639611.png

But...

Do you want MY definition of a TROLL?

Or, not?

• Love It 1

13 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Well, if you're in a natural STOL a/c like a Pilatus PC-6 Porter, your chances for survival are much greater, provided you avoid a ground loop.

Wouldn't want to try that landing in a Mooney.

I got stuck on the door handle at a Pilatus Porter once, when climbing outside to take video of a team training formation jumps. Had to let the group exit, before managing to unhook myself, and climb back in to the airplane, knocking on the pilots shoulder to let him know I was there. Normally he would go in to a dive for quick decent back down for next load. 

Not sure who was thrilled most of us two, me potential round reserve opening at 12500 feet above an small island, or me touching him after he thought everyone had exited the plane. 

16 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

But...

A troll is a person who posts P&G when PNG should have been posted.

This is P&G:

image.png.935620ffe3a98c476e9ab8304773846c.png

This is PNG:

image.png.9139f8ab7d9ade05a166ee129ef1bbf8.png

Trolls sometimes confuse these two places.

Still, Trolls can be forgiven for doing so, obviously.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

image.png.5c95a3e3063885eace0776b32b1c3fd3.png

Not quite a million...

Anyone can help to answer this question for FREE.

First begin with the Wikipedia definition:

image.png.bca45fb371e28ee42a2a3f397831c6cf.png

If you do not agree with this definition of a TROLL...then...

Next, please go to the page which allows you to edit this definition/entry:

Do you think Im a troll?

image.png.982275ffccc604fa592c01b726639611.png

But...

Or, not?

19 hours ago, bignok said:

Happiness, sadness, love all illusions you create in your mind. So just create the illusion of happiness. Start smiling and joking.

practice smiling as it is a known fact the position of the facial muscles and nerves stimulate the release of Seratonin/Dopamine...that's a start.

(particularly wearing a mask).

Edited by tandor
add on
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You find a passion. Anything that does not harm yourself or others. You stay engaged. It requires a little bit of work sometimes. But, without passion, being conscious and present, and engaged, you might as well just surrender and die. Life has to be fulfilling, or else what is the point?

wise words ????

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tandor said:

practice smiling as it is a known fact the position of the facial muscles and nerves stimulate the release of Seratonin/Dopamine...that's a start.

(particularly wearing a mask).

Cultivate what is good for you, is always good, and smiling is one of the best practices that can be done. 

Well, everything have its time, going around as an lunatic smiling everywhere to everyone can be unhealthy for your social life, if practiced to much ????

Still everyone can do simple exercises that can form your brain from being negative loaded to more positive

I know it works, a living proof

Many good articles out there about brain plasticity, and how to rewire your brain. You cultivate negativity, you become negative, you cultivate positivity, you become positive. 

Together with physical exercises, it can do magic for the most stubborn negative black soul, if he want to  change, and that's the key. You must want a change, to manage to change.

ttps://psychcentral.com/health/rewiring-your-brain-for-positivity-with-gratitude

More about

https://www.google.com/search?q=brains+plasticity&oq=brains+plastici&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i512j0i22i30l13.8212j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2023 at 9:00 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Been there.

Done that.

IFR

Cessna_172S_Skyhawk_SP%2C_Private_JP6817606.jpg

The problem with learning to fly is...

Once you learn to fly...

Then, you gotta decide where to fly.

Otherwise, you just fly around in circles,

Practicing takeoffs and landings.

Sometimes, you go on night flights.

Sometimes, you practice emergency landings.

After awhile...

The thrill is gone.

Try one of these http://www.searey.com can land anywhere. We pull up on the beach at Great Barrier Reef etc, would be fabulous around here, no shortages of destinations, soooooo many beaches!!

Edited by Datsun 1200

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You find a passion. Anything that does not harm yourself or others. You stay engaged. It requires a little bit of work sometimes. But, without passion, being conscious and present, and engaged, you might as well just surrender and die. Life has to be fulfilling, or else what is the point?

My longest passion lasted for more than 20 years, and was the most complex drug I ever had to play with, and the hardest to stop completely. Base jumping was my goal since a kid, and after 20 years active in the sport/activity and even longer the passion for it, it took good two years to get it completely out of my system. 

Exercises is also both a passion and necessity that I haven't practiced for all my years, but I started with organized training since 6 years old, and now still a passion and a necessity to keep my body healthy and to avoid pain from a long life being active doing something that had a tear on my body. 

Love is another passion I had for Women since very young, food, nature, later wine and music. 

Depression can kill passion, where nothing look right, nothing taste good, nothing smells good, and you can see beauty,  but you do not feel the beauty, you understand it intellectually but cant find the emotions for it, and therefor, how you think about things, makes the whole difference. How you exercise your body to stay fit and healthy, the sameyou have to exercise your brain to maintain the beauty and positivity  around you, which fuels you with energy to manage to cultivate a passion. 

I cultivate myself, my needs and my wife, and try to find the balance between the healthy cultivation and the stupid unhealthy cultivation between us. Everything needs to be in balance ???? 

• Like 1

I've saved heroine addiction as an old age adventure.  It will help with all the pains, and keep me in a warm dreamy world all of my own. It's a relief to have made it to the age where screwing up the rest of my life as a junkie doesn't sound all that bad ????