Thai PM sees a role for Thaksin when he gets out of jail

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

Once you've had 90% of your sentence eliminated in one quick strike by the big guy, can a full, Royal Pardon be that far behind?

I think that is not possible under the conditions of 'Royal Pardons', a minimum sentence of 6 months is obligated.....

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why are some people so ignorant that they "think" there is only A or B and if someone criticizes A then he must support B.

Is it really so difficult to understand that there is more than A and B? And is it so difficult to understand that someone who doesn't like A maybe also doesn't like B?

Absolute reality. 

On 9/22/2023 at 6:08 PM, nattaya09 said:

Once you've had 90% of your sentence eliminated in one quick strike by the big guy, can a full, Royal Pardon be that far behind?

Appears to me that all these surface rhetorical calculations were a pre-planned show for media, the public sphere and particular political circles. The hospital stays, supposed illness and surgeries, protected custody, two official sentence commutes which led to a partial pardon which will lead to the expected full amnesty before one can blink again. 

You don't have to be too much of a genius to understand all this and the arrangement agreed upon long before he reset foot upon Thai soil. Expecting the less than vulnerable Yingluck to follow suit before the year is out.

It is what it is. Let's get over everything Shinawatra.......get back to our lives and much more important issues. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Never will a govt. sanctioned, politically motivated killing of another country's citizen on their home soil be acceptable.

Sorry. ????‍♂️

Was it proven beyond any doubt?

What exactly the entire incident?

Seems there is long story to this?

Of course - Never will a govt. sanctioned, politically motivated killing of another country's citizen on their home soil be acceptable.

But wild accusations on a global platform is a very amateurish and irresponsible deed - no matter who does it IMHO.

I never implied the killing was justified! - sorry.

Article

13 hours ago, mark131v said:

I think they just make it up as they go, there are no rules or laws if you're connected....

Well they are making a fair pretense of it and and quoting such numbers..... several months supposedly in a hospital and then a parole with nothing left hanging over him... is a result. 

The man might well be sick, it happens, but I don't see a reason for secrecy for it bar subterfuge.... he should have no expectation of privacy when in reality he should be in a jail.