Evidence of DNA Contamination in Pfizer Vaccine

Red Phoenix

4 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Not only didn't I know, but I don't believe it.

You are certainly a MSM champion.

If I recall correctly, you don't believe that the COVID-19 virus exists, or that the virus is the cause of the disease.

However, some of your fellow Covid Deniers believe the virus was human engineered. Do you believe that to be the case?

38 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If I recall correctly, you don't believe that the COVID-19 virus exists, or that the virus is the cause of the disease.

However, some of your fellow Covid Deniers believe the virus was human engineered. Do you believe that to be the case?

Some posters on the thread think the 'virus' came from an Wuhan lab. In an accidental leak. Others might believe it was engineered to be pathogenic, and deliberately let loose during the Military games in 2019. Some may think it jumped from an animal (bat or pangolin). Others say it is simply a glorified 'flu'.

That is not my position; on any of the above..

If anyone has had the jab, they are more likely to get vax-related illnesses than the un-jabbed. Maybe death too. You don't think I'm correct in saying that?

Edited by owl sees all
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Some posters on the thread think the 'virus' came from an Wuhan lab. In an accidental leak. Others might believe it was engineered to be pathogenic, and deliberately let loose during the Military games in 2019. Some may think it jumped from an animal (bat or pangolin). Others say it is simply a glorified 'flu'.

That is not my position; on any of the above..

If anyone has had the jab, they are more likely to get vax-related illnesses than the un-jabbed. Maybe death too. You don't think I'm correct in saying that?

Do you believe that there is a Covid virus, or that the disease is caused by the virus?

20 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

EVERYONE is at the same level of risk. Vaxxed or not.

The big difference being, that the vaxxed now have stuff in their bodies that can't possibly do them any good.

Go to 'howbadismybatch' to find out how much risk there is. The non-jabbed can sit pretty.

Thank you, I am sitting pretty.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Given the Chinese are not being open on the subject, I doubt the truth will ever come out.

11 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

Cleary you know nothing about the subject of vaccines or the Covid mrna vaccines in particular. So why do you even post? Post a reputable study to back your 200,000 deaths figure. And how exactly did these deaths occur? Do you even have a clue?

Everyone dies sooner or later, so IMO it's not really a problem if old people with underlying diseases die with covid. The problem would be if young people without any underlying disease die or have chronic health problems post vaccination.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, impulse said:

Over a million Americans died with it.  We'll never know how many actually died from it.

You do realize that the average age of a "covid death" was greater than the average age of death pre covid.  You do realize that correct?  Also you do realize that some states in the US have now been shown to have overstated the number of covid deaths by up to a third.  You do realize thsi yes?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

You do realize that the average age of a "covid death" was greater than the average age of death pre covid.  You do realize that correct?  Also you do realize that some states in the US have now been shown to have overstated the number of covid deaths by up to a third.  You do realize thsi yes?

Links please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dhupverg said:

Dream on.

Unless you have a link, this is just one of your fantasies.

• Like 2

Breaking

Phillip J. Buckhaults, Ph.D., the researcher whose words were widely misconstrued here and elsewhere to suggest Pfizer's vaccine was highly dangerous, yesterday made a public appeal for everyone to chill.

To those of you following my comments on DNA in the [Pfizer] mRNA vaccines.

1. The DNA is real, however the risk of this DNA is theoretical. There is no need to panic about past vaccination.

2. My comments were directed toward regulators and industry experts, they were not intended for the general public. The unanticipated wide distribution outside the intended target audience has caused unintended and totally inappropriate anxiety in the general public. Everyone calm down. Please.

Full message here.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

When you are unvaccinated, contract COVID and recover from it (as the majority of people do) you have natural immunity, which is far superior than vaccine-induced immunity.  

Knowing that the vaccinated can still contract COVID as well as transmit it, and that the jabs harmed their immune-system making them more vulnerable for not only covid but for any infection, the choice seems pretty obvious (not even taking into account the short, middle-term and long-term vaccine adverse effects). 

Let me give you a hint.

It may give you a pleasant feeling to spew a Gish Gallop of assertions, but if you want to convince anyone, you need to back up each assertion with a link.

Having said that, your assertions are absurd.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Once again, you seem to be intentionally misrepresenting the facts.

There are 3 levels of protection mentioned in these studies:

VACCINATED UP TO DATE: highest level of protection against Covid

OUT OF DATE VACCINATION: Lower level of protection

UNVACCINATED: No protection. These are the people who fill up the hospitals when a new wave hits. You know, the people dying of Covid while denying they have it.

There are only two metrics mentioned in the study, up-to-date and not up-to-date.

F1.large.jpg?width=800&height=600&carousel=1

You made up a third category:

"UNVACCINATED: No protection."

I think you mean:

UNVACCINATED: Natural immunity. Never sick, in perfect health, but not generating a dime for the pharmaceutical industrial complex.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

A clear case of back-pedalling under pressure.

Buckhaults said “there is a very real hazard” that these fragments of foreign DNA can insert themselves into a person’s own genome and become a “permanent fixture of the cell.”

He also said it’s a plausible mechanism for what might be “causing some of the rare but serious side effects like death from cardiac arrest” in people following mRNA vaccination. 

And now he tells us in #1 that the risk is 'hypothetical' ...  

And in #4 of his 6-point statement he writes that "With all the extra attention this issue has gotten last week I am pretty confident that future batches of mRNA vaccines will not have detectable DNA in it."

Yep, future batches, NOT the ones that have already been injected in billions of people or the ones that they are currently rolling out. 

And he is 'pretty confident' that this grave error will not happen anymore.  You have his word - for what its worth...

By now, you should have learned the pitfalls of relying on a single study, or analysis by a single scientist.

• Sad 1