Evidence of DNA Contamination in Pfizer Vaccine

Red Phoenix

16 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Let's leave my IQ out of this, Danderman.

I already congratulated you for managing to find the Washington report. Now, to make blanket statements such as "the unvaccinated are filling up hospitals", you need broader, consistent data across several territories. You won't be able to find any because the same "health" agencies who repeatedly made these statements mysteriously stopped publishing this data months ago.

I asked you what your take was on that. You have avoided answering. If I push you a bit, you might come up with another deflection attempt or give me a dubious reason such as "they only published data during the pandemic" blah blah.

When the truth is, we all know they don't publish this data anymore because it shows that the hospitals are full of vaccinated people, a rather inconvenient fact.

Laughable.

Exactly, laughable conclusion from your side after you claim there are no data 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm so very happy I refused to be given mRNA stuff, and waited till the old style vaccine was available. No problems with that, but I know a guy that thought he was going to die after getting second dose of Pfizer.

Well for those from Oz stuck somewhere outside our gubement wouldn't let us in unless double vaxed. My preference was Sinovac but was not available, AZ was getting some bad press, so I got Pfizered. In the hindsight I would go only with Sinovac or AZ, but I had to travel.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2023 at 6:37 PM, rattlesnake said:

Let's leave my IQ out of this, Danderman.

I already congratulated you for managing to find the Washington report. Now, to make blanket statements such as "the unvaccinated are filling up hospitals", you need broader, consistent data across several territories. You won't be able to find any because the same "health" agencies who repeatedly made these statements mysteriously stopped publishing this data months ago.

I asked you what your take was on that. You have avoided answering. If I push you a bit, you might come up with another deflection attempt or give me a dubious reason such as "they only published data during the pandemic" blah blah.

When the truth is, we all know they don't publish this data anymore because it shows that the hospitals are full of vaccinated people, a rather inconvenient fact.

Laughable.

In a country where a large percent of people are vaccinated, of course they will show up in hospitals in greater absolute numbers than the unvaccinated.

Conversely, vaccinated people are admitted to hospitals in lower numbers - relatively, compared to the unvaccinated.

Your inability to distinguish between absolute and relative numbers makes to susceptible to misinformation from your internet friends. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm still confused.  If a vaccinated person can still get Covid and pass it on, isn't it just as likely she'd catch it from someone who has been vaxxed?  I mean, given that the majority of the people she's likely to run into have been vaxxed...

As someone who, 2.75 years later, is still suffering a life changing vaccine injury, I'm curious.  Not that I plan to get the new vax.  That would just be stupid, given what happened the last time.  They'd have to hold a gun to my head to make me.

No.

Infected vaccinated people are less likely to infect others, and are infectious for a shorter period than the unvaccinated.

BTW, the Covid vaccine did not exist 2.75 years ago, IIRC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2023 at 8:24 PM, Danderman123 said:

In a country where a large percent of people are vaccinated, of course they will show up in hospitals in greater absolute numbers than the unvaccinated.

Conversely, vaccinated people are admitted to hospitals in lower numbers - relatively, compared to the unvaccinated.

Your inability to distinguish between absolute and relative numbers makes to susceptible to misinformation from your internet friends. 

So we have established that your claim that the unvaccinated are filling up the hospitals is false.

We're progressing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, rattlesnake said:

So we have established that your claim that the unvaccinated are filling up the hospitals is false.

We're progressing.

No. The only valid question is, how much hospital space is currently being filled up with Covid cases, and how fast is it filling. It's quantitative.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

And they know the new bivarient vaccine will be safe and effective, how?  Never mind the possibility of long term effects.  Like mine...

Also just saw that the mRNA makes it into breast milk.   As I recall, that just couldn't happen...  Because it stays in your arm.  Oops.  Got that one wrong, too.

Because they test them and monitor for safety. 

mRNA has not been detected in the serum of any breastfed infants. [23-26] mRNA has an estimated serum half-life of 8 to 10 hours and was not detected in milk beyond 48 hours in one group of women

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You're always good for a misinformation post.

https://health.ucdavis.edu/news/headlines/some-80-of-patients-hospitalized-with-covid-are-unvaccinated/2022/10

Some 80% of patients hospitalized with COVID are unvaccinated

You are repeatedly demonstrating my point.

This article is from 2022, when it was still possible to misrepresent the data.

You need to get back on Google and find a recent article stating your desired catchphrase, backed by credible data.

Good luck!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

hahaha from the "org" that brought us the Great Barrington Declaration - source? Trust me, bro!!! 

More COVID vaccine misinformation from familiar anti-vax misinfo providers:

Brownstone Institute

"We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a failed fact check and the promotion of misinformation regarding Covid-19.

During the covid-19 pandemic, they promoted vaccine hesitancy, such as why I Will Not Take the Second Dose. They have also promoted misinformation and made false claims about vaccines (see fact checks below)."

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/brownstone-institute-bias/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rabas said:

Breaking

Phillip J. Buckhaults, Ph.D., the researcher whose words were widely misconstrued here and elsewhere to suggest Pfizer's vaccine was highly dangerous, yesterday made a public appeal for everyone to chill.

To those of you following my comments on DNA in the [Pfizer] mRNA vaccines.

1. The DNA is real, however the risk of this DNA is theoretical. There is no need to panic about past vaccination.

2. My comments were directed toward regulators and industry experts, they were not intended for the general public. The unanticipated wide distribution outside the intended target audience has caused unintended and totally inappropriate anxiety in the general public. Everyone calm down. Please.

Full message here.

Further from Buckhaults' posted comments, from your link above:

"5. IMO, these vaccines saved a lot of lives. Far more than the number of people who have had medical events subsequent to vaccine. So overall, these vaccines were a win.

However, those who experienced harm deserve to have scientists and regulators look carefully at possible causes. Even if the adverse events turn out to have nothing to do with the vaccine, these people deserve to be heard with dignity and respect and have their concerns investigated by competent and caring people."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

mRNA has not been detected in the serum of any breastfed infants. [23-26] mRNA has an estimated serum half-life of 8 to 10 hours and was not detected in milk beyond 48 hours in one group of women

I thought they told us that mRNA never left your arm.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, gearbox said:

Well for those from Oz stuck somewhere outside our gubement wouldn't let us in unless double vaxed. My preference was Sinovac but was not available, AZ was getting some bad press, so I got Pfizered. In the hindsight I would go only with Sinovac or AZ, but I had to travel.

I had AZ so no idea why it would get bad press. Didn't cause any problems that I'm aware of.

7 hours ago, owl sees all said:

A discussion is a discussion. I'm quite willing to provide any information to you, but you and your counterparts want link after link. Debate is not an academic paper. If you want to go down that route so be it.

Just because you are losing the argument, you continually ask for links.

and that side often makes statements without providing links.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

The fallacy of this argument is that you know very well – just as your counterparts who systematically demand "links" – that the evidence provided regarding these issues is not accepted on this forum. So why even bother to ask? Should I send you evidence of vax injuries by PM?

Reliable sources are very much accepted here. So you're admitting your sources are not reliable but still you think it's acceptable to use them.

Sad.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Thanks for addressing yet another of Red Phoenix's ongoing anti-vax tirades of misleading info and misinformation.

The OP is simply trying to enlighten us.

Why shoot the messenger?

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

No.

Infected vaccinated people are less likely to infect others, and are infectious for a shorter period than the unvaccinated.

BTW, the Covid vaccine did not exist 2.75 years ago, IIRC.

Oops.  You got me there.  I had my 2nd dose 2.53 years ago, not 2.75. 

My bad...

2 days later, half of my face went numb, I lost my sense of balance and my energy level went to garbage.  Remains that way to this day.  So I won't be taking a 3rd dose, thank you very much.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 2

On 9/24/2023 at 9:11 PM, PremiumLane said:

The main issue was whether the mRNA stayed at the injection site as Public Health authorities told us, or whether it was distributed through your body. 

This Lancet study confirms that the COVID-19 vaccine mRNA is NOT confined to the injection site but spreads systemically and is packaged into breast-milk EVs.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(23)00366-3/fulltext?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Before you sable down the above:

Yes, the researchers 'believe' (their words) that breastfeeding post-vaccination is safe.

And yes, your very specific statement might well be true (no detection of serum in breastfed infants), but the fact that mRNA is NOT confined to the injection site and widely distributed in the body of those that took the shots cannot be denied.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The main issue was whether the mRNA stayed at the injection site as Public Health authorities told us, or whether it was distributed through your body. 

This Lancet study confirms that the COVID-19 vaccine mRNA is NOT confined to the injection site but spreads systemically and is packaged into breast-milk EVs.

When it was first disclosed that the mRNA doesn't stay local, there was some discussion that the technician doing the injection should aspirate to make sure they didn't hit a vein.  I don't recall that happening when I had my 2 Pfizers.  (We were queued up out the door and they were doing them fast).  Does anyone know if that discussion went anywhere, or was it a red herring?

Edited by impulse

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

When it was first disclosed that the mRNA doesn't stay local, there was some discussion that the technician doing the injection should aspirate to make sure they didn't hit a vein.  I don't recall that happening when I had my 2 Pfizers.  Does anyone know if that discussion went anywhere, or was it a red herring?

That mRNA doesn't stay local was actually confirmed in one of Pfizer's own research-documents.  That document was submitted to the Japanese Health Authorities who required Pfizer to provide it in order to approve their vaccine. Note that Pfizer had not submitted that document to any other Health Authority and did not 'debunk' the fable spread by MSM that the mRNA in the shots stayed at the injection site.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

That mRNA doesn't stay local was actually confirmed in one of Pfizer's own research-documents.  That document was submitted to the Japanese Health Authorities who required Pfizer to provide it in order to approve their vaccine. Note that Pfizer had not submitted that document to any other Health Authority and did not 'debunk' the fable spread by MSM that the mRNA in the shots stayed at the injection site.

Not true, the Pfizer and Moderna Assessment Reports were widely distributed, not just to the Japanese Health Authorities

The Pfizer and Moderna Assessment Reports provided to the European Medicines Agency16,17 concluded that a small fraction of the administered mRNA dose was distributed to distant tissues, mainly the liver, adrenal glands, spleen, and ovaries. Additionally, mRNA constructs persisted for 1–3 days in tissues other than the injection site. 

Here's just one of those reports:

Assessment report: COVID-19 vaccine Moderna

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/spikevax-previously-covid-19-vaccine-moderna-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf

38 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Your above sentence, which Public Health authorities are you referring to?

40 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Shoot the messenger if medical misinformation?

Yes.

Seems to me that anyone posting anything that is not 100% in line with CDC, WHO or government policy, get jumped on and called names.

Why call someone an anti-vaxxer just for bringing information to the table? This would suggest that certain entities are afraid of people doubting what they have been told to believe.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Oops.  You got me there.  I had my 2nd dose 2.53 years ago, not 2.75. 

My bad...

2 days later, half of my face went numb, I lost my sense of balance and my energy level went to garbage.  Remains that way to this day.  So I won't be taking a 3rd dose, thank you very much.

Which vaccine did you have?

How long did the symptoms persist?