Evidence of DNA Contamination in Pfizer Vaccine

Red Phoenix

8 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

There are only two metrics mentioned in the study, up-to-date and not up-to-date.

F1.large.jpg?width=800&height=600&carousel=1

You made up a third category:

"UNVACCINATED: No protection."

I think you mean:

UNVACCINATED: Natural immunity. Never sick, in perfect health, but not generating a dime for the pharmaceutical industrial complex.

Thank you for giving me an excuse to post data concerning vaccinated vs unvaccinated hospitalization and death.

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-02/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

Screenshot_20230924_145709_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

On 9/24/2023 at 4:25 PM, Danderman123 said:

By now, you should have learned the pitfalls of relying on a single study, or analysis by a single scientist.

Buckhault is NOT the only scientists/researcher that reported on DNA contamination in the covid-vaccins, but as he is a world-renowned authority in his field his testimony got more clout than the other scientists/researchers reporting on it.

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Your ignorance is rather embarrassing. 

Buckhault is NOT the only scientists/researcher that reported on DNA contamination in the covid-vaccins, but as he is a world-renowned authority in his field his testimony got more clout than the other scientists/researchers reporting on it.

Link, please

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Always good to learn from the real expert. Lol.

Good you appreciate me Steven What is that 'Lots of Love' thing at the end of the post?

If you would like a long and covid-free life; PM me. Can't say too much on this platform.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Thank you for giving me an excuse to post data concerning vaccinated vs unvaccinated hospitalization and death.

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-02/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

Congratulations on finding the one period and location matching your view, mustn't have been easy. What's your take on these two?

While we're at it, why do you think the CDC and the French and UK "health" agencies stopped reporting vaccination statuses of hospitalizations?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

ImageWhile we're at it, why do you think the CDC and the French and UK "health" agencies stopped reporting vaccination statuses of hospitalizations?

That's news to the UK:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween1april2021and31may2023

• Monthly age-standardised mortality rates (ASMRs) for deaths involving coronavirus (COVID-19) have been consistently lower for all months since booster introduction in September 2021 for people who had received a third dose or booster at least 21 days ago, compared with unvaccinated people and those with just a first or second dose.

19 minutes ago, impulse said:

In your story, is Granny going to the bars unvaccinated? 

If vaccinations are effective, why would Granny have to worry about hanging out in the bars if she was vaccinated?  And if she is unvaccinated, perhaps she should stay home.

I'm confused...

If Granny is fully vaccinated, her risk of Covid infection is lower, but not zero. Mostly because of idiots who refuse vaccines.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

That's news to the UK:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween1april2021and31may2023

• Monthly age-standardised mortality rates (ASMRs) for deaths involving coronavirus (COVID-19) have been consistently lower for all months since booster introduction in September 2021 for people who had received a third dose or booster at least 21 days ago, compared with unvaccinated people and those with just a first or second dose.

From the page you linked:

image.png.8caa6c6533cb6e115bcd7573bd583c4c.png

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2023 at 4:50 PM, Red Phoenix said:

Microbiologist Kevin McKernan — a former researcher and team leader for the MIT Human Genome project — has discovered massive DNA contamination in the mRNA COVID shots, including simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters.

In a May 20, 2023, Substack article, McKernan points out that Pfizer itself submitted evidence to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) showing sampled lots contained vast differences in the levels of double-stranded DNA contamination.

Link > https://web.archive.org/web/20230613083405/https://anandamide.substack.com/p/lnp-packaging-of-dsdna

https://apnews.com/ap-fact-check/no-monkey-virus-dna-was-not-found-in-covid-vaccines-00000188e957d32da188e9ff1aef0000

"Kevin McKernan, one of the authors of the study cited in some of the posts, dismissed the claims as “fear mongering” and “click bait.”

He says researchers involved in the study, which is a “pre-print” that has not been published in a peer-reviewed academic journal, discovered an “SV40 promoter” in the Pfizer vaccine."

The main point is the study was not peer reviewed, or published in a scientific journal. 

• Like 2

On 9/22/2023 at 7:40 AM, Red Phoenix said:

https://brownstone.org/articles/researchers-alarmed-to-find-dna-contamination-in-pfizer-vaccine/

Quote from the article's introduction:

Phillip Buckhaults, a cancer genomics expert, and professor at the University of South Carolina has testified before a South Carolina Senate Medical Affairs Ad-Hoc Committee saying that Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine is contaminated with billions of tiny DNA fragments.

Buckhaults, who has a PhD in biochemistry and molecular biology, said “there is a very real hazard” that these fragments of foreign DNA can insert themselves into a person’s own genome and become a “permanent fixture of the cell.”

He said it’s a plausible mechanism for what might be “causing some of the rare but serious side effects like death from cardiac arrest” in people following mRNA vaccination.

= = =

Note that Buckhaults is a staunch fan of the mRNA platform and is fully vaccinated, but he reluctantly addressed the issue at the Committee hearing and made it clear that he would not be taking any boosters before he had personally tested the content of the vial (which only requires a cheap and quick test).  Obviously, if the boosters do contain that DNA contamination there is an enormous problem.  

Not even to mention, all the earlier jabs that were administered containing that DNA contamination.  The contamination problem was created when Pfizer upscaled the process for large-scale distribution to the population...

hahaha from the "org" that brought us the Great Barrington Declaration - source? Trust me, bro!!! 

Misleading: While SV40 is known to cause cancer in certain animals like hamsters, epidemiological studies didn’t find an elevated risk of cancer in people who received SV40-contaminated polio vaccine.

Inadequate support: Neither the preprint by McKernan et al. nor the other studies cited in the article provided evidence for the claim that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines contained significant DNA contamination or that the vaccines can alter DNA in people. The analysis underpinning this claim was performed on vials of unknown origin.

In short, the study they are quoting is garbage 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

I'm still confused.  If a vaccinated person can still get Covid and pass it on, isn't it just as likely she'd catch it from someone who has been vaxxed?  I mean, given that the majority of the people she's likely to run into have been vaxxed...

As someone who, 2.75 years later, is still suffering a life changing vaccine injury, I'm curious.  Not that I plan to get the new vax.  That would just be stupid, given what happened the last time.  They'd have to hold a gun to my head to make me.

Nope, Covid vaccines do reduce transmission - what you do see though is new variants coming through, hence the bivarient vaccine and new boosters - like the flu vaccine. They also massively reduce serious health problems from the virus and deaths, the data shows this very clearly. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Data from last month indicates the enhanced risk for unvaccinated people.

"Health" agencies have not reported the vaccination status of hospitalized people for months. So in the absence of data, it is not valid to assert that the hospitals are full of unvaccinated people.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, owl sees all said:

If anyone has had the jab, they are more likely to get vax-related illnesses than the un-jabbed. Maybe death too. You don't think I'm correct in saying that?

If anyone rides in a car, they are more likely to be involved in MV accidents than those who only walk. Maybe death too. You don't think I'm correct in saying that?

Yeah, but...so what??

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Your ignorance is rather embarrassing. 

Well those annoying Chinese got lucky in the end to get vaccinated with inactivated vaccines like Sinovac. The AN propaganda trolls have written thousands of of posts ridiculing and belittling them. When China was opening up last December it was like "OMG, many millions are going to die!"

What happened? Pretty much nothing.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Did you read the article? They're talking about YOU!

9/20/2023: Clarification on BA.2.86 risk assessment posted on 8/23/2023. The first risk assessment CDC released on BA.2.86 included the following sentence: “BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.” The intent of this sentence was to raise the possibility that BA.2.86 might be more capable of causing infection compared with other variants currently circulating, but this sentence has been misinterpreted by some. Vaccination remains the best available protection against the most severe outcomes of COVID-19, including hospitalization and death. COVID-19 vaccines also reduce the chance of having Long COVID. Since this webpage was originally posted, laboratory data have become available that suggest existing antibodies from previous COVID-19 vaccines and COVID-19 infection provide protection against this variant similar to other circulating variants and that updated COVID-19 vaccines are expected to provide similar protection as other circulating variants. For the latest updates on BA.2.86, please visit CDC Respiratory Virus Updates.

Is that from the same CDC whose new director is acknowledging they have lost the public's trust, yet doesn't specifically admit to what they've done to lose the trust.  That she wants to regain...  Because they've lost it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/16/cdc-director-public-trust-00116348

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Indeed and for further clarification here's the whole paragraph:

9/20/2023: Clarification on BA.2.86 risk assessment posted on 8/23/2023. The first risk assessment CDC released on BA.2.86 included the following sentence: “BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.”

Poor wording in the article. They should have added, [more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had Covid-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines] THAN OTHER PREVIOUS COVID VARIANTS.

It DOES NOT state that vaccinated people are more likely to get the new variant, only that they might be as susceptible, or at least somewhat susceptible, than non-vaccinated people.

The conspiratorialists will decide vaccination makes one more susceptible, when the article did not state that is is just poorly written.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

"Health" agencies have not reported the vaccination status of hospitalized people for months. So in the absence of data, it is not valid to assert that the hospitals are full of unvaccinated people.

I just posted data from a report published last week and another from last month.

The problem seems to be your memory, or reading comprehension.

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I just posted data from a report published last week and another from last month.

The problem seems to be your memory, or reading comprehension.

Let's leave my IQ out of this, Danderman.

I already congratulated you for managing to find the Washington report. Now, to make blanket statements such as "the unvaccinated are filling up hospitals", you need broader, consistent data across several territories. You won't be able to find any because the same "health" agencies who repeatedly made these statements mysteriously stopped publishing this data months ago.

I asked you what your take was on that. You have avoided answering. If I push you a bit, you might come up with another deflection attempt or give me a dubious reason such as "they only published data during the pandemic" blah blah.

When the truth is, we all know they don't publish this data anymore because it shows that the hospitals are full of vaccinated people, a rather inconvenient fact.

Laughable.

Edited by rattlesnake
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1