'The Country Was Thriving': Joe Rogan Says That 'More Things Were Getting Done' When Donald Trump Was President — Unemployment Was Down, Regulations Relaxed. Is He Right?

Social Media

8 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31, top Democrats and media figures immediately derided the move as unnecessary and xenophobic -- and they are now beating a hasty retreat from that position as the coronavirus continues to ravage the economy and cause scores of deaths.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-media-change-tune-trump-attacks-coronavirus-china-travel-ban

Trump made the right call and how did the media treat him?

B.S.!

The Dems were calling Trump xenophobic because of the so-called Muslim ban", not the China travel ban! 

Please show us a quote of Biden or Pelosi criticizing the  China ban!

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/480991-pelosi-trumps-expanded-travel-ban-is-outrageous-un-american-and-threatens-rule/

https://dc.medill.northwestern.edu/blog/2020/02/04/trumps-travel-ban-is-islamophobic-and-xenophobic-civil-rights-groups-say/#sthash.g2NdtjBA.dpbs

P.S. Trump may have done the right thing, but not fully as he let American citizen from China in without check (I guess in his simple min, only Chinese could be infected).

He also spared UK from travel bans, and that's how the virus was introduced on the East coast (ill-intentioned people said it was because of his properties in UK -who could believe that?)

Edited by candide
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

But, but, but, but.......

Yep, life was better for me under Trump. 

No but but but

Show us a quote of Biden or Pelosi criticizing the China travel ban

26 minutes ago, candide said:

No but but but

Show us a quote of Biden or Pelosi criticizing the China travel ban

I never said anything about biden or pelosi. Please stop your game of deflection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I never said anything about biden or pelosi. Please stop your game of deflection.

I mentioned them because they were mentioned at that time in the MAGA propaganda, I.e. by Trump.

So who were the  mysterious "top" democrats who criticized the China travel within hours after Trump's decision?

It wasn't Biden, it wasn't Pelosi, it wasn't Sanders (according the Fox News link it was something he said in March, and it was a general comment). 

• Like 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Trump's travel bans had more holes than Swiss cheese.

I took a cruise with a bunch of Chinese in January 2020, and then returned to the US, no questions asked.

Typical Trump incompetence.

The first wave of cases came mainly from the UK but there were never travel restrictions placed on that country.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I took a cruise with a bunch of Chinese in January 2020, and then returned to the US, no questions asked.

That would be the woke Marxist Democrat controlled civil service. Trump 2.0 sorts all of that out.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

That would be the woke Marxist Democrat controlled civil service. Trump 2.0 sorts all of that out.

What is wrong with you?

You really think that a president should fire career civil servants because they aren't politically correct?

22 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

A rare slip.

But you're right.

He should never have let you back in.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

A rare slip.

But you're right.

He should never have let you back in.

He also let 10,000 Chinese in from China who were holding green cards without quarantine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What is wrong with you?

You really think that a president should fire career civil servants because they aren't politically correct?

It was a sarky comment but with an element of truth. He has hundreds of Trump 2.0 power brokers who are coalescing around him to share the spoils and keep him from breaking too much but they want blood. Woke marxits dems will do and will need to watch their backs should he win.

The Biden administration reversed the Trump administration’s order upon assuming office in 2021, but Trump has vowed to reinstitute an expanded version of the Schedule F order if he is reelected in 2024, converting as many as 50,000 civil servants into political appointees and stripping them of the career protections that they currently enjoy.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/12/20/trump-civil-service-00132459

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

It was a sarky comment but with an element of truth. He has hundreds of Trump 2.0 power brokers who are coalescing around him to share the spoils and keep him from breaking too much but they want blood. Woke marxits dems will do and will need to watch their backs should he win.

The Biden administration reversed the Trump administration’s order upon assuming office in 2021, but Trump has vowed to reinstitute an expanded version of the Schedule F order if he is reelected in 2024, converting as many as 50,000 civil servants into political appointees and stripping them of the career protections that they currently enjoy.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/12/20/trump-civil-service-00132459

Because what the nation needs is to replace career civil servants with politically connected cronies.

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2024 at 9:14 PM, Danderman123 said:

You are okay with human trafficking?

No, but you are good at obfuscation cuz you GOT NOTHING, only lies, make belief bidenite fantasy.

Edited by stats
flame comment removed
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1