'The Country Was Thriving': Joe Rogan Says That 'More Things Were Getting Done' When Donald Trump Was President — Unemployment Was Down, Regulations Relaxed. Is He Right?

Social Media

14 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Thank you for that thoughtful post, you have nothing

I have nothing? Really?  I noted that you replied to a query and offered no specific evidence but rather claimed that the topic had been repeatedly addressed elsewhere. Anyone can claim that a topic has been addressed elsewhere. But proving it is another thing altogether. That requires evidence. You offered none.  

• Like 1

On 9/26/2023 at 5:22 AM, heybruce said:

What subsidies?  What evidence do you  have to support your claim about millions of people not working for no discernible reason?

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

There's been several conversations on this, surprised you don't stay current

I'm not surprised that you have nothing.  Try identifying some of the "several conversations" and indicate the evidence they provide.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

I have nothing? Really?  I noted that you replied to a query and offered no specific evidence but rather claimed that the topic had been repeatedly addressed elsewhere. Anyone can claim that a topic has been addressed elsewhere. But proving it is another thing altogether. That requires evidence. You offered none.  

I think I can see a splinter sticking out of your soapbox.

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2023 at 7:25 AM, gamb00ler said:

You mean the Republican led Ways and Means committee that is just another government funded proxy for the Trump 2024 campaign?    Oh no... they're not lying... why would they?

So the democratic lead "January 6th" committee also should not be believed... I believe that there were no objecting republicans allowed to enter the behind closed door event.  Let's follow the evidence on ALL the criminals not just the ones that you deem worthy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

So the democratic lead "January 6th" committee also should not be believed... I believe that there were no objecting republicans allowed to enter the behind closed door event.  Let's follow the evidence on ALL the criminals not just the ones that you deem worthy.

So far we're just following the white rabbit. Where is this evidence of which you you speak?

Just now, Skipalongcassidy said:

So we shouldn't follow the "white rabbit"... the dems have been doing that for years now.

Nobody is looking for evidence. There is none and nobody in the know believes otherwise. It's all about the investigation to deflect from Trump.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/23/2023 at 10:00 PM, MonteD said:

OK, now I know you definitely have your head buried in the sand, or another dark place.. JRE is far from being right wing.

OK now I know you definitely have your head up ... 

You ever contribute anything other than swine talk?

• Confused 1

On 9/23/2023 at 10:35 PM, JonnyF said:

Rogan is bang on the money again. For all his faults Trump made things better for the average American.

History will not be kind to the lying child sniffer and his crack head gun toting son (I have multiple links to back up that comment if required),

What about all those people who died from Covid, after Trump let it go out of control? Are they better off now?

Edited by Danderman123

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What about all those people who died from Covid, after Trump let it go out of control? Are they better off now?

An inane argument. People all across the world lost lives to the virus. If you want to blame anyone, blame China. 

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

The US got hit harder than anyone, due to Trump's inepitude.

Biden was in charge for much more of the Covid era than Trump was. 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The US got hit harder than anyone, due to Trump's inepitude.

Wrong. Per capita, the USA was 15th "hardest" hit by Covid deaths. 

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Biden was in charge for much more of the Covid era than Trump was. 

by the time Biden took over, the disease was out of control. Fortunately, the pandemic peaked under Trump and began to ease off after he left.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Wrong. Per capita, the USA was 15th "hardest" hit by Covid deaths. 

you can't say wrong, and then re-define the parameters of the discusion.

The US was #1 in Covid deaths, precisely because Trump failed to contain it.

BTW "we're number 15 per capita in Covid deaths" is not exactly a stunning endorsement of Trump's handling of the pandemic.

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

by the time Biden took over, the disease was out of control. Fortunately, the pandemic peaked under Trump and began to ease off after he left.

Ah, blame the previous administration for everything. How predictable. 

42 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

you can't say wrong, and then re-define the parameters of the discusion.

The US was #1 in Covid deaths, precisely because Trump failed to contain it.

BTW "we're number 15 per capita in Covid deaths" is not exactly a stunning endorsement of Trump's handling of the pandemic.

I can - you didn't "define" anything.

US Covid deaths were "high" mainly because 330 million live there.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

41 minutes ago, candide said:

Why is it that nearly every time I check data claimed by Trumpers, it's fake?

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Ok, let's remain positive. Pery fared much worse! :biggrin:

Screenshot_20240108_085115_Samsung Internet.jpg

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

54 minutes ago, candide said:

Why is it that nearly every time I check data claimed by Trumpers, it's fake?

Ok, let's remain positive. Pery fared much worse! :biggrin:

Screenshot_20240108_085115_Samsung Internet.jpg

Scaling is a bit better if you use the link without compressing the chart.

US registered 16% of global covid deaths despite comprising only 4% of the worlds population. Ya think perhaps the covid death count is a bunch of overstated and fake data! The covid death stats are highly questionable, especially from a country with the standard of health care in US to report statistically improbable covid death rates.

Also, there have been ~ 1.1M covid deaths registered/reported in US to date, when Trump left office Jan 20, 2021, there were a total of 415,000 deaths attributed to covid and there was NO VACCINE until December 2020. Do the math, and stop the lies and gaslighting BS.

World of Data

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1