Thai Prime Minister to Open Borders And Enhance Economy

webfact

image.jpeg

National – On September 22nd, 2023, the Prime Minister of Thailand, Mr. Srettha Thavisin, and the Minister of Finance held a meeting to impose important policies on a Thai national team in the US at St. Regis Hotel, New York.

Mr. Srettha greeted and imposed the work philosophy of the current government that he wants to acknowledge the country moving forward according to the rule of law.

The main missions of the new government aim to open borders that support multi-continent businesses. The Thai national team will work proactively on bilateral and multi-lateral efforts to enhance GDP.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will play a crucial role in the elevation of international investment.

By Goongnang Suksawat

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2023-09-23

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Nice hotel the St Regis on E. 55th very close to 5th Avenue. On of the best hotels I have ever stayed. Sounds like a load of blarney what Srettha is talking about. Couldn't he have stayed in a cheaper place? I had a junior suite which cost over $500 a night in 1992. 

Edited by retarius
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

This guy is so full of hot air. Let's wait to see if he can actually do anything. So far, nothing but the silver tongue. Talk is very cheap. 

You know how to get more foreign investment? Make some sacrifices! Thailand is not the (COKU) center of the known universe. 

One thing you got to give him credit for....Is......This guy has a amazing talent to almost always have a big ear to ear grin with almost every photo Op.......And boy is he at good waving to the cameras.......World class.....

The above is the dressing...

On top of a big bowl of rambling word salad soup, with plenty of buzz words..

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

... The main missions of the new government aim to open borders that support multi-continent businesses.

This is what first got Thaksin into trouble.

Monopolists with government concessions don't like competition.

If the government cuts tariffs and protections Thailand will have a lot less billionaires in short order.

• Thumbs Up 2

The same Thailand that turned and still turns to China for money, investment, tourism and welcoming that well known Chinese state trojan horse company Huawei..The rest of the world has moved on from Thailand's "we know best bubble '  view of the world.

Edited by pixelaoffy
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

This guy is so full of hot air. Let's wait to see if he can actually do anything. So far, nothing but the silver tongue. Talk is very cheap. 

You know how to get more foreign investment? Make some sacrifices! Thailand is not the (COKU) center of the known universe. 

Name 1 guy who wasnt?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Since Thailand is so obsessed with numbers, matrix, statistics, arrivals, estimated earned income from tourism, etc. I suggest we apply a number to Sretta. When you combine his dazzling smile, his height, net worth, and slick sales ability, I think he is a solid 9. Anyone agree?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, redwood1 said:

One thing you got to give him credit for....Is......This guy has a amazing talent to almost always have a big ear to ear grin with almost every photo Op.......And boy is he at good waving to the cameras.......World class.....

The above is the dressing...

On top of a big bowl of rambling word salad soup, with plenty of buzz words..

Since Thailand is so obsessed with numbers, matrix, statistics, arrivals, estimated earned income from tourism, etc. I suggest we apply a number to Sretta. When you combine his dazzling smile, his height, net worth, and slick sales ability, I think he is a solid 9. Anyone agree?

17 hours ago, retarius said:

Nice hotel the St Regis on E. 55th very close to 5th Avenue. On of the best hotels I have ever stayed. Sounds like a load of blarney what Srettha is talking about. Couldn't he have stayed in a cheaper place? I had a junior suite which cost over $500 a night in 1992. 

Perhaps you need the "holiday venue & hotel" forum.................????