Russell Brand and why the allegations took so long to surface

Social Media

18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Can you point out where I have pronounced verdict on Brand’s guilt or innocence?

Point out where I said you did?

Your comment and my response is regarding different treatment of the famous compared to the non famous.

From your post:

"especially given he's famous"

Edited by youreavinalaff

39 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Sounds like I do.

Famous people get tried by the media when accused of something. Non famous don't. 

Just as in your post.

The media are just reporting on the allegations , the media haven't found him to be guilty of anything and the media does not have the ability to do that , only Courts can do that 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So famous people get more news cover.

Goodness the world is so unfair.

I agree, when the press behave as they have with regards to unsubstantiated claims.

You should think the same. Most people on this forum know full well how much you hate unsubstantiated claims.

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So, do you think that Russel Brand is innocent until proven to guilty or do you think that he's already guilty ?

Why not ask a question about your whole comment, including what you accused my of saying about the media?

It is not I who says Russell Brand is " innocent until proven guilty". It's the law. 

Just now, youreavinalaff said:

Why not ask a question about your whole comment, including what you accused my of saying about the media?

It is not I who says Russell Brand is " innocent until proven guilty". It's the law. 

So I wasn't making it up ?

(You still have time to edit your post if you want to remove that false accusation you made )

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So I wasn't making it up ?

(You still have time to edit your post if you want to remove that false accusation you made )

You were making it up.

I have never said Brand is innocent. I don't have the authority to do that.

I have also never said the media are guilty.

Ron Jeremy, Russell Brand. I think Gene Simmons will be next.

They are just always trying to have a crack and are very successful, the rejections dont bother them because they are already on to the next one who most likely will.

I have lived my life like that, but thankfully i am not famous, so will "get away' with it.

I dont like to slut shame, but it is the sluts who encourage this sort of behaiviour becasue there are so many who doing willingly easily put out.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Ron Jeremy, Russell Brand. I think Gene Simmons will be next.

They are just always trying to have a crack and are very successful, the rejections dont bother them because they are already on to the next one who most likely will.

I have lived my life like that, but thankfully i am not famous, so will "get away' with it.

I dont like to slut shame, but it is the sluts who encourage this sort of behaiviour becasue there are so many who doing willingly easily put out.

You have gotton away with not being accused of rape, because you are not famous ?

The females didn't accuse you because you aren't famous ?

You have behaved in a way that would warrant a rape charge, but the girls didn't press charges because you aren't famous ?

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He's entered and is being tried by the Asean Now Posters Courts of Justice, doesn't that count!?   Watch out for that kangaroo!

There is no obligation on the public to make the presumption of innocent. 

The public have the freedom to arrive at their own conclusions.

It is only the state that is required to apply the presumption of innocent untill proven guilty by a court of law.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

Oh dear. Short memory? Selective reading?

Russell Brand, as with anyone accused of breaking the law is, under the laws of the land " innocent until proven guilty".

Will you please stop messing me about ?

When you previously stated that and I quoted you , you accused me of making things up, now you have gone and said it again !!!!!!

So you think that Russel Brand is innocent , but if I quote you on  that  you, then I am making things up!!!!!!!!