Trump breaks with McCarthy, pushing Republicans to shut down the government

Social Media

23 hours ago, billd766 said:

IMO it is the sole responsibility of the GOP.

If they can't or don't want to stop Trump, then they will get what they deserve from the voters of the USA.

Dumped yet again, and banished to the wilderness.

Psychic, are you?

Let's wait till next November if that is true.

Personally I think it's a long road to the only poll that matters and a year is too long to say just who will be the GOP candidate.

• Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Gotta love the well researched and presented argument as to why Trump is not an ideal candidate. Keep them coming.

Ah TBL, you're back! You've nearly convinced me that Donzo is a good guy, now if only he'd stop lying, I might get on board! Git er dun! :thumbsup: 

31 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Ah TBL, you're back! You've nearly convinced me that Donzo is a good guy, now if only he'd stop lying, I might get on board! Git er dun! :thumbsup: 

I've been back for a while. I was just resting while waiting for the US election cycle to begin. Seems to have started much sooner this time though.

Some of the posts make for entertaining reading.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Psychic, are you?

Let's wait till next November if that is true.

Personally I think it's a long road to the only poll that matters and a year is too long to say just who will be the GOP candidate.

Not psychic at all but just offering my opinion, as you do.

34 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Not psychic at all but just offering my opinion, as you do.

Errrr, saying "Dumped yet again, and banished to the wilderness" is a statement, not an opinion. One needs an IMO or suchlike to make it an opinion.

I think you will find that all my opinions have an IMO added.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

As you quoted me I have to assume you are calling me undereducated, which is a personal insult- something that does not surprise me from any poster on here that lambasts Trump supporters without understanding their motivation. I'm not a fan of any millionaire upwards, but I regard the current occupant of the Oval Office as a bumbling boob that is a bought and paid for member of the very establishment that got Trump elected in the first place on a protest vote.

IMO your post is a blend of arrogance And while many of his supporters are undereducated  and psychobabble Milgram studies replicated many of their results in his social experiments on obedience to authority, and showed that these tendencies were present in the American social character too.

To say It is an almost inexplicable phenomenon that tens of millions of Americans can support such lying, cheating, all round hideous specimen of homo sapiens without understanding the reasons millions of Americans chose him over the pants suited one is just superficial thinking IMO.

However, carry on with Trump in your head, and we'll see who gets to sit in the big chair next

Wow, almost 50000 temper tantrums on Thaivisa.com. You obviously have major issues Instead of ranting and venting on this forum all day, wouldn't it be better to occasionally read a book. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

As you quoted me I have to assume you are calling me undereducated, which is a personal insult- something that does not surprise me from any poster on here that lambasts Trump supporters without understanding their motivation. I'm not a fan of any millionaire upwards, but I regard the current occupant of the Oval Office as a bumbling boob that is a bought and paid for member of the very establishment that got Trump elected in the first place on a protest vote.

IMO your post is a blend of arrogance And while many of his supporters are undereducated  and psychobabble Milgram studies replicated many of their results in his social experiments on obedience to authority, and showed that these tendencies were present in the American social character too.

To say It is an almost inexplicable phenomenon that tens of millions of Americans can support such lying, cheating, all round hideous specimen of homo sapiens without understanding the reasons millions of Americans chose him over the pants suited one is just superficial thinking IMO.

However, carry on with Trump in your head, and we'll see who gets to sit in the big chair next year.

Let me guess this right. Trump got elected in 2016 on a protest vote? What happened in 2020?

8 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Wow, almost 50000 temper tantrums on Thaivisa.com. You obviously have major issues Instead of ranting and venting on this forum all day, wouldn't it be better to occasionally read a book. 

:cheesy:

You'll have to do better than that if you want to upset me.

BTW, I am capable of posting on here for an hour and still have time to read a book in the rest of the 23 hours of the day.

• Like 1