Transsexual Suspected in Robbery of Bahraini Tourist

webfact

8 hours ago, Datsun 1200 said:

Ladyboys in my experience, apart from being very confused about their gender, also tend to be criminals here, especially if not attractive. I did not know they were also very stupid. Who does crimes in an area where you should know if there are cameras etc? There are cameras "everywhere" in Patong, Pattaya etc and they know that but........they just confused stupid, criminals IMHO. 

Of course it’s your experience if you’re dealing with ladyboys doing the streets in red light districts. It’s not confusing to ladyboys and to the contrary very clear to them that this is who they are and we should respect them for that. I’ll stop there and won’t get into the criminal accusations.  This is not too dissimilar to a saying that all Thai women are prostitutes because you’ve been hanging around bars in pattaya. 

Edited by AustinRacing
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Datsun 1200 said:

Ladyboys in my experience, apart from being very confused about their gender, also tend to be criminals here, especially if not attractive. I did not know they were also very stupid. Who does crimes in an area where you should know if there are cameras etc? There are cameras "everywhere" in Patong, Pattaya etc and they know that but........they just confused stupid, criminals IMHO. 

Maybe they believe the Tourist will return to his own country before it goes to trial, then the case will be thrown out of court.

Maybe they believe the Police will not pursue the case to begin with because of the above.

Maybe they are smarter than you think.

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You mean what was he going to do with the 60 Danish Krone ??

Spend it when he's next in Denmark ?

When I travel I have various different currencies in my Passport Wallet (along with SIM Cards / Credit and Bank Cards / Different ID's etc from various countries)....

I'm overseas now and of the top of my head can guess that I have 9 different currencies in my Passport Wallet.

It's not odd at all that this guy had currency from a country other than the one he was visiting. 

Just incase you meet a local ladyboy?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Translation    human steals bag from another human..news at 11

But lets throw in a flaming headline to pour gasoline on the already burning fire

Slow clap......Bravo.......I read this site is up for sale...did Elon buy it????..sure seem that way...

RIP Thai Visa and Twitter....

Twitter didn't have freedom of speech since coronavirus. Of course the orange man bad crowd loved it. Thai Visa is ripped I was much happier with the old version. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Arabs don't go to Pattaya. They go to places where they can enjoy opulence and luxury, which are rare - read non-existent - commodities in Pattaya.

Not true, I had a meal there once and the napkins were made of cloth and folded in a fancy animal shape... not the regular bog roll in a box!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Datsun 1200 said:

Who does crimes in an area where you should know if there are cameras etc? There are cameras "everywhere" in Patong, Pattaya etc and they know that but

Every minute of every day, traffic crimes are committed and recorded yet Pattaya police only ever review footage after the horse has bolted or enough media frenzy has taken place.

22 hours ago, Datsun 1200 said:

Ugly people steal. Why is what’s in the persons pantie the most important point?

23 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

are great fun to hang out with...will drink you under the table and nice too look at

Have friends that work in Cabaret show and i take tourists to enjoy and meet them

One buys me lunch when we hang out and even holds my motorbike when i go home

Never had sexual exps with them--just boils down to spending time with fun nice people

They dont ask me for money-unlike the thai ladies and I commend them for living a life they choose to, as im sure it can be problematic at times and stereotypical, as we see on this thread

"Mickey" has a nice house in gated community--a scoopy and nice honda car....giant tv and all and takes care of her mom back in lampang..has also traveled the world.....has always been respectful to me as i have been to her......but I guess im the 1%.....esp on this website it seems..

*awaits the attacks from fragile ego men*.....  

Do you exchange undies?

Sorry,i'm just a fragile man.

On 9/28/2023 at 9:23 AM, Kinok Farang said:

While Muslims pretend to frown on homosexuality the truth is they love a bit of brown love.These rich Arabs are just lambs to the slaughter for our Katoeys.

This comment is irrelevant in every aspect; but maybe you're reacting to another almost similar incident ?

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

You don't live in Thailand do you?

Precisely the kind of blinkered thinking that doesn't understand my first comment either.

Why don't you stick to commenting about things that you have evidence to back you up rather than jumping to baseless prejudiced opinions?

On 9/29/2023 at 7:55 PM, kwilco said:

Precisely the kind of blinkered thinking that doesn't understand my first comment either.

Why don't you stick to commenting about things that you have evidence to back you up rather than jumping to baseless prejudiced opinions?

Ok,so you know more about trannies than me.My apologies.