Friendship and coffee

roger101

3 hours ago, Artisi said:

But is the cost of drawers coming down static or also increasing along with everything else?

Well I have it on good authority, that the cost of drawers coming down has not change in the last 5 years.

So you could say with inflation for everything else going up,  it kind of makes it cheaper for drawers coming down.

There was even some deals to be had over Covid 19, like a two for one deal.

Now that's not to be sniffed at. :cheesy:

36 minutes ago, quake said:

Well I have it on good authority, that the cost of drawers coming down has not change in the last 5 years.

So you could say with inflation for everything else going up,  it kind of makes it cheaper for drawers coming down.

There was even some deals to be had over Covid 19, like a two for one deal.

Now that's not to be sniffed at. :cheesy:

especially if you're a sniffer 😉

On 9/29/2023 at 6:44 AM, daveAustin said:

Real coffee at least seems to be considered ‘luxury’ here and like everything else in that bracket is overpriced. That store could also be trying it on. Perhaps a cue to switch to a healthier diet… 6-8 cups is excessive, no? ????

I do two and think I’ve gone overboard. 

i remember when i first moved to chiang mai from the states. i could not find coffee beans anywhere. i'm like what? do i need to buy them from a cafe? 🤔

finally found them at the foodland.

a lot of people in asia drink those 3 in 1 satchets (mostly sugar and junk) or they goto a cafe that feels like a treat. brewing your own coffee feels like a novelty here. a lost art. i still brew mine though, normal for an american. we drink real coffee all day. 2 cups is nothing.

Edited by JimTripper